Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez 15:43 - Jan 31 with 7195 viewsWeirdFishes

Horrible feeling that the player is Celina and we’ve signed Carayol because of that.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 15:50]

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 15:44 - Jan 31 with 6601 viewschicoazul

I dont believe thats possible unless we have agreed to it.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 15:45 - Jan 31 with 6585 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 15:44 - Jan 31 by chicoazul

Money talks ;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 15:45 - Jan 31 with 6586 viewshomer_123

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 15:44 - Jan 31 by chicoazul

Agreed - although I would suggest that given out developing relationship with City - we'd be as well to consider it.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 15:46 - Jan 31 with 6567 viewsITFC_Forever

2 + 2 = 561351

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 15:48 - Jan 31 with 6531 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 15:45 - Jan 31 by homer_123

Agreed - although I would suggest that given out developing relationship with City - we'd be as well to consider it.

Sheikh to Marcus... Ill give you £500k if we can take Celina back early.

Marcus to Sheikh.... OK.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 15:49 - Jan 31 with 6512 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 15:46 - Jan 31 by ITFC_Forever

2 + 2 = 561351

I think its a fairly sensible shout from the OP.

I'm not saying its true, but there is logic to it.

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 15:54 - Jan 31 with 6404 viewshomer_123

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 15:48 - Jan 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

Marcus to Sheikh.... OK.

Quite.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 15:56 - Jan 31 with 6378 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

It’ll be Zinchenko

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 15:56 - Jan 31 with 6379 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Hopefully Leicester go and sign Maddison from 'them up the road' at 10:59pm tonight.

Preferably for a fairly insignificant fee as the meltdown would be deafening from north of the border
City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 16:38 - Jan 31 with 6080 viewsRobTheMonk

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 15:56 - Jan 31 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It’ll be Zinchenko

That was my thought. I think it would be a good move for him. He's been playing LB when he's actually an attacking mid.
City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 16:41 - Jan 31 with 6048 viewsfloridaboy

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 15:56 - Jan 31 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

It’ll be Zinchenko

If Leicester lose Mahrez I would have thought they would want an attacker as a replacement not a defender which would make a move for Celina a possibility.

Town would recoup some of the loan fee back and have signed Caroyal as a replacement so would be quids in pocket.

Plus I would have thought Celina would relish the opportunity of playing in the premier league.

Just my opinion!
City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 16:51 - Jan 31 with 5954 viewsTIB

YaYa + cash

Edit: City walked as cannot reach deal.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 16:52]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 16:54 - Jan 31 with 5923 viewsstrikalite

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 16:51 - Jan 31 by TIB

YaYa + cash

Edit: City walked as cannot reach deal.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 16:52]

He's on £300k a week!?
City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 16:56 - Jan 31 with 5901 viewsNorthern_Blue81

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 16:41 - Jan 31 by floridaboy

If Leicester lose Mahrez I would have thought they would want an attacker as a replacement not a defender which would make a move for Celina a possibility.

Town would recoup some of the loan fee back and have signed Caroyal as a replacement so would be quids in pocket.

Plus I would have thought Celina would relish the opportunity of playing in the premier league.

Just my opinion!

Will Celina ever play for Man City or get anywhere near that side?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 16:56]
City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 16:56 - Jan 31 with 5884 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 16:41 - Jan 31 by floridaboy

Just my opinion!

Zinchenko is a winger - same as Celina

Looks like the deal has collapsed anyway

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 17:17 - Jan 31 with 5770 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 16:54 - Jan 31 by strikalite

He's on £300k a week!?

Pay off would be involved.

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 17:40 - Jan 31 with 5667 viewsgiant_stow

Weird to be feeling sorry for Mahrez, but whats the guy have to do to get a move?! He's played the game for a while now - wouldn't be surprised to see a big dip in form for the rest of the season and that's if they can even get him to play.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 17:47 - Jan 31 with 5636 viewsGarv

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 17:40 - Jan 31 by giant_stow

Weird to be feeling sorry for Mahrez, but whats the guy have to do to get a move?! He's played the game for a while now - wouldn't be surprised to see a big dip in form for the rest of the season and that's if they can even get him to play.

What would he need to do to get a move? Sign a shorter contract in the first place.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 17:52 - Jan 31 with 5609 viewsgiant_stow

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 17:47 - Jan 31 by Garv

What would he need to do to get a move? Sign a shorter contract in the first place.

Was it a particularly long contract then?

Either way, people are allowed to change their minds...

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 17:52 - Jan 31 with 5607 viewshoppy

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 15:48 - Jan 31 by Marshalls_Mullet

Marcus to Sheikh.... OK.

Or if he dealt with Mick Mac instead of Marcus...

You'd do the Sheikh to Mac, to take Celina back...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 18:14 - Jan 31 with 5511 viewsGarv

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 17:52 - Jan 31 by giant_stow

Was it a particularly long contract then?

Either way, people are allowed to change their minds...

No idea, I just don't think players have the right to be annoyed to not get a move when they've committed to a club...if that's the case. Mahrez has come out if it all looking quite good so far.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 18:20 - Jan 31 with 5479 viewsBluefish

City offer £65m + an unknown player cor Mahrez on 15:54 - Jan 31 by homer_123

Quite.

Ooops he accidently put a k on the end of the number

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 18:20 - Jan 31 with 5478 viewsgiant_stow

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 18:14 - Jan 31 by Garv

No idea, I just don't think players have the right to be annoyed to not get a move when they've committed to a club...if that's the case. Mahrez has come out if it all looking quite good so far.

Know what you mean, but there's definately a balance to be had between keeping comitments to a club and being allowed to work where you want. In his case, *i think* hes been supposedly been after a move a long time, but got on with it.

City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 18:34 - Jan 31 with 5430 viewsBloomBlue

It doesn't look like City actually made an offer it seems Mahrez put in a transfer request and Leicester appeoached Man City with a proposal thst City pay £xmillion + a Man City player + some addons but City said no because that meant it valued Mahrez at over £90millon. I believe City's response was "and the second word is off"
City offer £65m + an unknown player for Mahrez on 19:22 - Jan 31 with 5300 viewspointofblue

Sounds like Mahrez is in a sulk again, going by a ‘friend’ on Sky Sports News.
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 19:22]

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024