Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? 17:02 - Jan 31 with 1919 viewsCurrie10

I cannot see him playing them both from the off in a 4-4-2.

Perhaps Carayol will be impact - perhaps Dids will go yet.....

This is a quality signing on a free though - make no mistakes for people who think he's crap - his final ball may be a bit wayward at times but he oozes pace and can beat a man for fun.

Low risk / well worth a go.
I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 17:07 - Jan 31 with 1893 viewspointofblue

If I recall correctly, under Mick, Wolves had two attacking wingers with two defensive central midfielders - so Skuse and Connolly/Gleeson in the middle with Carayol and Celina on the wings would add up; we'd then have two from Garner, Waghorn and McGoldrick up front.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 17:18 - Jan 31 with 1853 viewsIllinoisblue

#theentertainers

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 17:23 - Jan 31 with 1839 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I don’t know much about him to be honest, but it seems a sensible move. We don’t have much cover in the wide areas and his signing is not blocking the path of one of our youngsters (which was my main gripe with the Gleeson signing). If he rips it up he’ll get a longer deal. If he doesn’t there isn’t a great deal lost.

Poll: Our final position

I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 17:26 - Jan 31 with 1832 viewsyorkshireblue

I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 17:07 - Jan 31 by pointofblue

If I recall correctly, under Mick, Wolves had two attacking wingers with two defensive central midfielders - so Skuse and Connolly/Gleeson in the middle with Carayol and Celina on the wings would add up; we'd then have two from Garner, Waghorn and McGoldrick up front.

My friend is a Wolves fan, and is always surprised when I grumble about the football under MM.

Apparently at Wolves he always played with two attacking 'old-fashioned' wingers.
I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 17:28 - Jan 31 with 1806 viewsHerbivore

We can accommodate both, I actually think playing Carayol gives us better balance than shoe-horning Didz or Waghorn into the right sided attacking role.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 17:35 - Jan 31 with 1786 viewsNo9

This is his CV
it isn't that impressive
http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=47034
I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 17:38 - Jan 31 with 1765 viewssparks

I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 17:35 - Jan 31 by No9

This is his CV
it isn't that impressive
http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=47034

Not familiar with him. But at the age of 29 it appears he has only once managed to start more than half of a season, and much of the time has had odd appearances.

32 goals in ten years...
[Post edited 31 Jan 2018 17:40]

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 17:38 - Jan 31 with 1762 viewsblueblood66

Another Liam Feeney
Login to get fewer ads

I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 17:39 - Jan 31 with 1759 viewsGarv

I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 17:26 - Jan 31 by yorkshireblue

My friend is a Wolves fan, and is always surprised when I grumble about the football under MM.

Apparently at Wolves he always played with two attacking 'old-fashioned' wingers.

Whether it's because they've never been good enough or not, Mick has so rarely asked our wingers to stay wide, and so often asked them to 'tuck in'.

Assume this is different to when at Wolves, perhaps they were just that much better than all the duffers we've had.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 18:30 - Jan 31 with 1689 viewsCurrie10

I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 17:07 - Jan 31 by pointofblue

Oh you're not wrong, just we're not strong enough CM or defensively in my opinion for Mick to even consider doing so here.

I just don't see it happening with us, but clearly Carayol isn't being signed for no reason so we'll see! Be very exciting if it happened or would have the potential to be.
I like Carayol - however him + Celina under MIck!? on 19:46 - Jan 31 with 1621 viewsBtreeBlueBlood

Surprised sears hasn’t been loaned out after this signing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024