Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Giles Coke has found himself a new club... 14:50 - Feb 1 with 6879 viewsKieran_Knows

... Chesterfield! Mick's worst signing since he's been here?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 15:03 - Feb 1 with 6835 viewsJ2BLUE

Stewart.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 15:06 - Feb 1 with 6826 viewsTIB

Bajner?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 15:09 - Feb 1 with 6815 viewsMattinLondon

He didn’t exactly set the world alight but I always thought the level of criticism he received to be a tad over-the-top.
Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 15:12 - Feb 1 with 6790 viewsSuperfrans

No. But why would any Town fan even want to ask that question? It baffles me.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 15:19 - Feb 1 with 6775 viewsbritbiker

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 15:03 - Feb 1 by J2BLUE

Stewart.

Agree. Purely due to the amount of money he has sacked out of football for very nominal effort. Leeds fan warned me about him before he signed
Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 15:23 - Feb 1 with 6755 viewsTractorCam

Malarczyk, he actually cost money too!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 15:24 - Feb 1 with 6744 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Stewart.

Correct answer

Surprised no one has mentioned Douglas yet!

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 16:18 - Feb 1 with 6629 viewsIllinoisblue

Leon Best. Although in terms of piles of money set on fire, step forward Cameron Stewart.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 17:53 - Feb 1 with 6526 viewsKeaneish

Nouble although i think Iorfa might push him close.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 19:03 - Feb 1 with 6467 viewsbournemouthblue

Stewart.

Game, set and match

What a total disaster that turned out to be

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 19:20 - Feb 1 with 6441 viewsLankHenners

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 17:53 - Feb 1 by Keaneish

Nouble's not even close to being the worst player we've had here under Mick. His name is totally undeserving of being brought up in these sorts of conversations.

As for Coke, always thought criticism of him was a tad harsh, especially considering the very small number of games he played for us. I guess for many he represented the singing of 'top blokes' and 'players that other clubs don't want', with the usual lack of real thought applied to both grumblings.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 20:49 - Feb 1 with 6365 viewsbritbiker

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 17:53 - Feb 1 by Keaneish

Can't agree about Nouble, at least he tried as did Douglas. The former just wasn't good enough and Douglas was just 2 years past his best. I often wonder if Douglas would have been thought of a bit better had his perfectly good goal against Norwich not have been disallowed.
Stewart on the other hand has just sacked money out of teams without even trying to improve his game.
Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 20:50 - Feb 1 with 6364 viewsjas0999

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 15:09 - Feb 1 by MattinLondon

He didn’t exactly set the world alight but I always thought the level of criticism he received to be a tad over-the-top.

Really? He didn’t even look like someone who could play football. Was very very poor.
Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 21:16 - Feb 1 with 6325 viewsKeaneish

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 19:20 - Feb 1 by LankHenners

Nouble's not even close to being the worst player we've had here under Mick. His name is totally undeserving of being brought up in these sorts of conversations.

As for Coke, always thought criticism of him was a tad harsh, especially considering the very small number of games he played for us. I guess for many he represented the singing of 'top blokes' and 'players that other clubs don't want', with the usual lack of real thought applied to both grumblings.

Nouble cost far much more (still a pittance) compared to everyone else mentioned. the rest were freebies are a tenth of what Nouble cost.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 14:39 - Feb 2 with 6143 viewsRobTheMonk

I don't think Mick did Douglas any favours. A decent looking signing initially until it became obvious to everyone that he was off the pace. He should of been sub just to give him a break from all of the abuse. I began to feel sorry for Douglas towards the end. Still without a club now.
Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 14:44 - Feb 2 with 6133 viewsPhilTWTD

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 15:09 - Feb 1 by MattinLondon

Indeed, hardly got a chance to get up to speed and then in the game when he did impress, as a sub at QPR, he picked up an injury from which he never recovered during his time here.
Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 12:44 - Feb 3 with 5924 viewssticklegs

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 14:39 - Feb 2 by RobTheMonk

I don't think Mick did Douglas any favours. A decent looking signing initially until it became obvious to everyone that he was off the pace. He should of been sub just to give him a break from all of the abuse. I began to feel sorry for Douglas towards the end. Still without a club now.

Agree..Douglas was (or had been) an excellent football at Blackburn, Brentford and we only saw occasional glimpses of that. He was certainly past his best but always gave 100% and very harshly treated by Some of the fans.
Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 13:45 - Feb 3 with 5877 viewsreusersfreekicks

Giles Coke has found himself a new club... on 12:44 - Feb 3 by sticklegs

Agree..Douglas was (or had been) an excellent football at Blackburn, Brentford and we only saw occasional glimpses of that. He was certainly past his best but always gave 100% and very harshly treated by Some of the fans.

True, when someone gets in the firing line people stop judging their performances objectively. Sears has this at the moment.
Coke did ok in a few games.
Nouble was never ever good enough.....But if Stewart behaved as mentioned in the thread then that is the worst quality....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024