Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy.. It's suddenly hit me ... Reading through todays news items 20:57 - Feb 1 with 1633 viewswaveneyblue

The reason why most of struggle with him. He speaks the truth.. blunt, unpalatable, not what we want to hear... but the truth. 100%

He knows what the players, agents, owners etc are thinking and he says it...

I'm not his biggest fan, far from it... but you know... I'm more comfortable knowing he is our manager rather than somebody else at the moment.

The problem is ... Comfortable isn't sustainable....

Hope this makes sense
McCarthy.. It's suddenly hit me ... Reading through todays news items on 21:53 - Feb 1 with 1480 viewsFtnfwest

I will admit I’m beginning to feel institutionalised with him as boss. Seems like ten years not five
McCarthy.. It's suddenly hit me ... Reading through todays news items on 22:55 - Feb 1 with 1388 viewsGarv

Is the truth that on all those occasions that "the lads played well"?

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

McCarthy.. It's suddenly hit me ... Reading through todays news items on 23:08 - Feb 1 with 1365 viewsTrequartista

No he isn't, otherwise he would be saying that either a) we have no chance of promotion with the money I have to spend or b) I am failing each year to reach the target specified in the season ticket literature.

It has to be one or the other.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2018 23:13]

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

McCarthy.. It's suddenly hit me ... Reading through todays news items on 04:20 - Feb 2 with 1252 viewsBenters2

McCarthy.. It's suddenly hit me ... Reading through todays news items on 21:53 - Feb 1 by Ftnfwest

I will admit I’m beginning to feel institutionalised with him as boss. Seems like ten years not five

It does seem a lot longer than 5 years!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024