Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Combining TWTD's Favourite Topics... 12:53 - Feb 2 with 1207 viewsnedpears

I have been following this story this week as I use the cow shed whenever I make it back to the montherland, its now been picked up by the Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5343741/Militant-vegans-target-dairy-far

Militant vegans and artisan cheese in one story.

Seriously though if you pass through Bungay you could do a lot worse than pick up a chunk of Baron Bigod and a couple of pints of their raw milk, its delicious stuff.
Combining TWTD's Favourite Topics... on 12:59 - Feb 2 with 1188 viewsmonytowbray

Eww, DM link.

I saw this on local news, oddly both this article and the article I read don't show or give an example of a single post I'd define as a threat. Having your values questioned isn't a threat by my book.

Of course, if any were threats then that's not cool, but it appears the whole incident seems more intent on getting angered by the actions of vegans than questioning why the actions are happening. Which isn't a surprise or a change in the slightest.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Combining TWTD's Favourite Topics... on 13:34 - Feb 2 with 1167 viewsnedpears

Combining TWTD's Favourite Topics... on 12:59 - Feb 2 by monytowbray

Eww, DM link.

I saw this on local news, oddly both this article and the article I read don't show or give an example of a single post I'd define as a threat. Having your values questioned isn't a threat by my book.

Of course, if any were threats then that's not cool, but it appears the whole incident seems more intent on getting angered by the actions of vegans than questioning why the actions are happening. Which isn't a surprise or a change in the slightest.

Hello Callis!

Actually for a DM article its a pretty accurate one regarding what has actually happened. You should have a read through their facebook page (although I imagine a lot of the nasty stuff has now long gone) .

Granted there are some farms out there with questionable farming practices which your fellow vegans can target without any complaints from me. However this farm is not one of those and I hope those vegans involved in this instance get the book thrown at them.
Combining TWTD's Favourite Topics... on 13:36 - Feb 2 with 1167 viewsitfcjoe

I actually used an example of a Vegan restaurant in one of my seminars at uni yesterday picking up on info I'd got from here amongst other areas - I felt dirty afterwards!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Combining TWTD's Favourite Topics... on 13:40 - Feb 2 with 1160 viewsmonytowbray

Combining TWTD's Favourite Topics... on 13:34 - Feb 2 by nedpears

Hello Callis!

Actually for a DM article its a pretty accurate one regarding what has actually happened. You should have a read through their facebook page (although I imagine a lot of the nasty stuff has now long gone) .

Granted there are some farms out there with questionable farming practices which your fellow vegans can target without any complaints from me. However this farm is not one of those and I hope those vegans involved in this instance get the book thrown at them.

Fair enough, I just wanted some evidence seeing as I've seen how some people can twist "how would you like it if I ate you" into a threat lol.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024