Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
- Oat milk cappucino 15:10 - Feb 2 with 2351 viewsbluebud

...the only milk I've consumed in the past 20 years or so is skimmed, I remember it taking a couple of days to get used to it - I never looked back.

...until

..today. I was very pleasantly surprised, I had it with coffee and it was an improvement in flavour.

It's mainly health reasons I'm switching for though I am aware of the diminishing reputations of the Dairy Industry
- Oat milk cappucino on 15:14 - Feb 2 with 2336 viewsDubtractor

I've tried oat milk in cappuccino and really don't like the taste.

Middle class issues eh?

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

- Oat milk cappucino on 15:19 - Feb 2 with 2322 viewsITFC_Forever

Milky milky.

Viewers of a certain age will get that. Others won't....

P 1118, W 498, D 285, L 335, F 1699, A 1352
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

- Oat milk cappucino on 15:30 - Feb 2 with 2305 viewsbluebud

- Oat milk cappucino on 15:14 - Feb 2 by Dubtractor

I've tried oat milk in cappuccino and really don't like the taste.

Middle class issues eh?

...maybe it's because I'm used to skimmed but I liked it. However that almond muck is a different story altogether :-)
- Oat milk cappucino on 15:31 - Feb 2 with 2304 viewsmonytowbray

SB will call you a vegan extremist for posting this!

Did you have the Oatly one?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

- Oat milk cappucino on 15:41 - Feb 2 with 2292 viewsbluebud

- Oat milk cappucino on 15:31 - Feb 2 by monytowbray

SB will call you a vegan extremist for posting this!

Did you have the Oatly one?

...I realise there is some risk :-) Though this is all about flavour and personal health for me.

Non dairy milk really is being marketed heavily so if my posts help someone new to try then that's great. I've always been suspicious that dairy milk had a lot more fat in than the % declared - I've recently lost a stone in weight and don't want any of it back.

I'be bought the Oatly now though I don't know what I had in the Cappucino (it was Applaud so probably Oatly I guess)
[Post edited 2 Feb 2018 15:42]
- Oat milk cappucino on 17:30 - Feb 2 with 2226 viewsSacrebleu

- Oat milk cappucino on 15:41 - Feb 2 by bluebud

...I realise there is some risk :-) Though this is all about flavour and personal health for me.

Non dairy milk really is being marketed heavily so if my posts help someone new to try then that's great. I've always been suspicious that dairy milk had a lot more fat in than the % declared - I've recently lost a stone in weight and don't want any of it back.

I'be bought the Oatly now though I don't know what I had in the Cappucino (it was Applaud so probably Oatly I guess)

It's a lactose problem with milk. Fat is now OK we are told (and I always believed it).
- Oat milk cappucino on 17:52 - Feb 2 with 2207 viewsJ2BLUE

- Oat milk cappucino on 15:41 - Feb 2 by bluebud

Do you mean more fat than the label says or that they market it unfairly?

For example one percent milk has 1g fat per 43 calories which would make it 21% fat if done on a calorie basis.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

- Oat milk cappucino on 18:53 - Feb 2 with 2186 viewsbluebud

- Oat milk cappucino on 17:52 - Feb 2 by J2BLUE

Do you mean more fat than the label says or that they market it unfairly?

For example one percent milk has 1g fat per 43 calories which would make it 21% fat if done on a calorie basis.

......more than the label says
Login to get fewer ads

- Oat milk cappucino on 19:36 - Feb 2 with 2158 viewssolemio

- Oat milk cappucino on 17:30 - Feb 2 by Sacrebleu

It's a lactose problem with milk. Fat is now OK we are told (and I always believed it).

I think the message is that fat is less bad than sugar. Also the type of fat is significant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024