Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking 10:44 - Feb 4 with 2707 views12th_Man

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking on 10:49 - Feb 4 with 2700 viewsJ2BLUE

He sounds pretty excited whenever anything happens at either end.

It's almost like he is a radio presenter with only has his voice to inform people listening what is happening.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking on 10:50 - Feb 4 with 2686 viewsDarth_Koont

I don't see the problem. His voice just goes up when there's a good chance for either side but I know that he celebrates our goals and not the opposition's.

Pronouns: He/Him

I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking on 10:58 - Feb 4 with 2664 viewsSwailsey

Christ this theory is tiresome.

Listen to the commentary from both legs of the play offs when Anderson and in particular Smith scores, listen to the commentary from Pablo’s last minute winner against Coventry, Berra’s against Derby, Chaplow against Watford, Murphy against Brighton, Bru against Bolton...and they are all just from the top of my head.

Please stop.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking on 11:00 - Feb 4 with 2643 viewsDyland

I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking on 10:49 - Feb 4 by J2BLUE

He sounds pretty excited whenever anything happens at either end.

It's almost like he is a radio presenter with only has his voice to inform people listening what is happening.

[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 11:00]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking on 11:55 - Feb 4 with 2566 viewsGeoffSentence

I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking on 10:50 - Feb 4 by Darth_Koont

I don't see the problem. His voice just goes up when there's a good chance for either side but I know that he celebrates our goals and not the opposition's.

He does sound inordinately disappointed when the opposition miss though. It can be most confusing if you only have the radio on in the background and don't have your full attention on it. Yesterday I was making love to my wife throughout the game, and I had to keep stopping to check who it was who had the opportunities.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking on 15:14 - Feb 4 with 2434 viewsmonytowbray

I often wonder why all the people here who say they want an centralist view of our games (that Brenner apparently provides) don’t sit im the oppisution end.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking on 15:23 - Feb 4 with 2420 viewshoppy

I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking on 11:55 - Feb 4 by GeoffSentence

He does sound inordinately disappointed when the opposition miss though. It can be most confusing if you only have the radio on in the background and don't have your full attention on it. Yesterday I was making love to my wife throughout the game, and I had to keep stopping to check who it was who had the opportunities.

What about hitting the woodwork?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking on 15:41 - Feb 4 with 2398 viewsBrixtonBlue

I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking on 15:14 - Feb 4 by monytowbray

I often wonder why all the people here who say they want an centralist view of our games (that Brenner apparently provides) don’t sit im the oppisution end.

eh?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Login to get fewer ads

I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking on 16:30 - Feb 4 with 2354 viewsBluebell

All I can say is you should thank your lucky stars that you get commentaries on the games.

In years gone by, if you couldn’t go to games, you had to listen to Sports Report on the radio for the results of your team.

If you had a television you had Grandstand for the scores on a black and white telly. You could get score updates on Teletext but had to keep refreshing.

Or that’s what my granddad told me.
I wish Brenner Woolley would stop sounding so happy when other team is attacking on 11:04 - Feb 5 with 2184 viewsblueblood66

He just enjoys good football, something we rarely serve up for him on his travels.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024