Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same 11 for Burton, just Celina for Sears. 17:57 - Feb 4 with 1050 viewscbower

Interesting to see what Mick does. Surely we should go on the offensive and that would mean Celina for Sears. However, he might want to build on the little bit of positivity Freddie may take from yesterday (not that much though attacking wise even if he worked his nuts off again and did a job). Hope he doesn't shoehorn a fit again Didsy into the team. If he is off in the summer, use him as an impact sub rather than ruin the balance that Ward and Celina can bring. Webster is another interesting one. CCV was good yesterday and Chambers too. We know he likes Webster (chose him over Tommy who he had previously seemed to love) and he is our player. Roll on Saturday.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2018 18:09]

bluescouser

Same 11 for Burton, just Celina for Sears. on 18:05 - Feb 4 with 1035 viewschristiand

Yep logical choice. I could understand Sears selection yesterday, but we are the team at home on Saturday against Burton, let’s go on the offensive - Celina to start. McGoldrick is so much better centrally he can’t play that wide position of the three he hasn’t got the legs. This is where MM let’s himself down IMO he’ll play players out of position to accommodate them. McGoldrick is a good player, but not in the current position he is being asked to play.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Same 11 for Burton, just Celina for Sears. on 18:09 - Feb 4 with 1021 viewsMullet

I'd rather rest Celina if he is carrying a knock or two. Plus I think it'd be good for Ward and maybe Sears to get a run at Burton, Freddie scored against them last season after all and played very well.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Same 11 for Burton, just Celina for Sears. on 18:19 - Feb 4 with 1003 viewscbower

Same 11 for Burton, just Celina for Sears. on 18:09 - Feb 4 by Mullet

I'd rather rest Celina if he is carrying a knock or two. Plus I think it'd be good for Ward and maybe Sears to get a run at Burton, Freddie scored against them last season after all and played very well.

That's a big if Mullet. As far as I am concerned, if Bersant is carrying a knock as has been mooted, he shouldn't have made the bench yesterday. Can understand wanting to give Sears a boost as I said but against one of the poorest defences in the league, surely if fit Celina is a far greater threat. Ward must play for sure. Webster is a tough one. CCV doesn't desrve to be dropped but he is unlikely to be here beyond May.

bluescouser

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024