Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Christiansen has been sacked by Leeds (n/t) 00:22 - Feb 5 with 2088 viewsStenvict

Poll: What will be announced first?

Christiansen has been sacked by Leeds (n/t) on 08:59 - Feb 5 with 1971 viewsWestSussexBlue

Would Mick be interested in speaking to them?
They are 7 points off the play offs with a fair chunk of games to come and he’d be in place to have a good go at it next season.
Christiansen has been sacked by Leeds (n/t) on 09:03 - Feb 5 with 1959 viewsmarcus1642

Perfect job for MM. He'd get a few quid to spend in the summer transfer market, and a move back to Yorkshire. Perfect.
Christiansen has been sacked by Leeds (n/t) on 10:32 - Feb 5 with 1879 viewsblueblood66

Christiansen has been sacked by Leeds (n/t) on 09:03 - Feb 5 by marcus1642

Perfect job for MM. He'd get a few quid to spend in the summer transfer market, and a move back to Yorkshire. Perfect.

He is a Leeds fan isnt he?
Christiansen has been sacked by Leeds (n/t) on 11:18 - Feb 5 with 1833 viewsmarcus1642

Christiansen has been sacked by Leeds (n/t) on 10:32 - Feb 5 by blueblood66

He is a Leeds fan isnt he?

I thought it was Barnsley he supported as a kid. He may have supported both at some stage in his life. I bet he'll be one of the front runners, according to the bookies, for the job.

A strange sacking so late on in the season.
Christiansen has been sacked by Leeds (n/t) on 11:39 - Feb 5 with 1789 viewspeterleeblue

Leeds away was one of the better Championship games I have watched in recent years. I felt both teams could make the play offs. Where did it all go wrong?
Christiansen has been sacked by Leeds (n/t) on 11:57 - Feb 5 with 1751 viewsArcher4721

Why would he want to move to Yorkshire?

He's lived in Bromley most of his life.
Christiansen has been sacked by Leeds (n/t) on 12:00 - Feb 5 with 1743 viewschicoazul

He lives in Bromley.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Christiansen has been sacked by Leeds (n/t) (n/t) on 12:02 - Feb 5 with 1736 viewsArcher4721

Christiansen has been sacked by Leeds (n/t) on 12:00 - Feb 5 by chicoazul

He lives in Bromley.

[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 12:04]
Login to get fewer ads

Christiansen has been sacked by Leeds (n/t) on 13:12 - Feb 5 with 1609 viewsNo9

Leeds loss I feel
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024