Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who or what is a Kardashian? 08:52 - Feb 5 with 3787 viewsITFC_Forever

Is it a word to describe a collective of vaucous celebs who are famous for not doing anything and / or having no obvious talent?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 08:57 - Feb 5 with 3181 viewsDarth_Koont

A cultural drip tray.

Pronouns: He/Him

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:07 - Feb 5 with 3120 viewsHopelessRomantic

Hmm, judging by the contents of this post you know exactly who they are. Not going to be bitter about their success myself, they must be doing something right because they've managed to keep their fame for so long. I thought they'd drop off after the sex tape thing but fair play.
Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:15 - Feb 5 with 3108 viewsJ2BLUE

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:07 - Feb 5 by HopelessRomantic

Hmm, judging by the contents of this post you know exactly who they are. Not going to be bitter about their success myself, they must be doing something right because they've managed to keep their fame for so long. I thought they'd drop off after the sex tape thing but fair play.

It helps being quite attractive and continuing to show a lot of flesh. Oh and marrying Kanye West also helps.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:19 - Feb 5 with 3102 viewsBluebell

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:15 - Feb 5 by J2BLUE

It helps being quite attractive and continuing to show a lot of flesh. Oh and marrying Kanye West also helps.

I think you also have to call your children stupid names if you are a Kardashian.

I believe one of them is called North with West as the surname.
Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:21 - Feb 5 with 3098 viewsHopelessRomantic

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:15 - Feb 5 by J2BLUE

It does, but they've done a good job in sharing themselves enough that (for some reason) people care. I was talking to a girl yesterday who shouted out 'Oh my god, Kylie Jenner's had a baby!', not really sure why anyone cares but they've managed to somehow brainwash people into caring. Fair play, they've done well at what they do.
Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:21 - Feb 5 with 3095 viewsJ2BLUE

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:19 - Feb 5 by Bluebell

I think you also have to call your children stupid names if you are a Kardashian.

Celebrities are attention whores. There are some truly stupid names.

I think it's sad that they take every opportunity to grab headlines. I'd love to be rich but i'd hate to be famous.

Truly impaired.

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:23 - Feb 5 with 3086 viewsBluebell

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:21 - Feb 5 by HopelessRomantic

It does, but they've done a good job in sharing themselves enough that (for some reason) people care. I was talking to a girl yesterday who shouted out 'Oh my god, Kylie Jenner's had a baby!', not really sure why anyone cares but they've managed to somehow brainwash people into caring. Fair play, they've done well at what they do.

Who the hell is Kylie Jenner and why would anyone care?
Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:23 - Feb 5 with 3085 viewsJ2BLUE

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:21 - Feb 5 by HopelessRomantic

It's not just them. Reality tv 'stars' have somehow managed to trick the thick into believing they matter. Anyone can be a reality tv star if you're willing to be dramatic, classless, get your tits out at every opportunity and don't mind sleeping around.

Truly impaired.

Login to get fewer ads

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:27 - Feb 5 with 3078 viewsPJH

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:23 - Feb 5 by J2BLUE

It's not just them. Reality tv 'stars' have somehow managed to trick the thick into believing they matter. Anyone can be a reality tv star if you're willing to be dramatic, classless, get your tits out at every opportunity and don't mind sleeping around.

Yeah, Rommy wanted to do one of those reality things didn't he?
Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:32 - Feb 5 with 3057 viewsITFC_Forever

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:27 - Feb 5 by PJH

Not sure I want to see Rommy do any of those things....

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:32 - Feb 5 with 3053 viewsBluebell

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:27 - Feb 5 by PJH

I'm not comvinced that Rommy would want to "get his tits out at every opportunity" but he probably wouldn't mind the "sleeping around" bit.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 12:36]
Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:35 - Feb 5 with 3046 viewsReuser_is_God

I guess you've never seen the sex tape then?

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:37 - Feb 5 with 3028 viewsHopelessRomantic

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:35 - Feb 5 by Reuser_is_God

I don't like it, the guy puts the camera on his face to much.
Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:39 - Feb 5 with 3024 viewsJ2BLUE

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:35 - Feb 5 by Reuser_is_God

Sex tapes are usually crap.

Truly impaired.

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 14:36 - Feb 5 with 2939 viewsPendejo

I always thought these folks were the Kardashians...

However, I believe the ones you refer to are the offspring of OJs former friend and lawyer Robert, and if you watch the recent series there is an interesting scene with Robert and his daughters which I think attacks the banality of their current selves and appears to indicate Daddy [Robert] would not approve.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 14:49 - Feb 5 with 2919 viewstcblue

This thread has effectively lengthened their relevance, as a big part of their fame as I understand it is the confused / intentionally obtuse asking who they are, leading to a dogpile of intellectuals breaking cover just to claim to not know who they are.

Where there's muck, there's a brass.
Who or what is a Kardashian? on 14:52 - Feb 5 with 2917 viewsjeera

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:07 - Feb 5 by HopelessRomantic

To be fair I don't really know who they are either.

I know the surname of course - you'd have to live on the moon to not - and I know one is called Kim and has a large backside. I am also aware that she is partnered to the KW bloke with gold things dangling from him. I know he is involved in music but I wouldn't know if I heard him.

I've also seen on MSN that Jenner person is the first person to have given birth - ever.

But I don't know who she is either.

I think once you reach a certain age you just switch off from much of this stuff. I glaze over when their names are mentioned and take in nothing. (Even less than usual).

I struggle that there are YouTube 'celebrities' too. What's that all about?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 14:52]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 14:56 - Feb 5 with 2905 viewsitfcjoe

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 14:49 - Feb 5 by tcblue

This thread has effectively lengthened their relevance, as a big part of their fame as I understand it is the confused / intentionally obtuse asking who they are, leading to a dogpile of intellectuals breaking cover just to claim to not know who they are.

When Mrs itfcjoe has it on I don't mind it sometimes, decent TV if you are into that sort of thing

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 14:59 - Feb 5 with 2896 viewstcblue

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 14:52 - Feb 5 by jeera

To be fair I don't really know who they are either.

I know the surname of course - you'd have to live on the moon to not - and I know one is called Kim and has a large backside. I am also aware that she is partnered to the KW bloke with gold things dangling from him. I know he is involved in music but I wouldn't know if I heard him.

I've also seen on MSN that Jenner person is the first person to have given birth - ever.

But I don't know who she is either.

I think once you reach a certain age you just switch off from much of this stuff. I glaze over when their names are mentioned and take in nothing. (Even less than usual).

I struggle that there are YouTube 'celebrities' too. What's that all about?
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 14:52]

On YouTube celebrities, I've actually got huge respect for that, even if their content is stuff I don't like, they've actually worked and built that themselves.

YouTube itself is enormous. Broadcast telly is a dead duck. And who watches a dead duck?
Who or what is a Kardashian? on 15:00 - Feb 5 with 2894 viewsLord_Lucan

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 12:19 - Feb 5 by Bluebell

Yes. I have suggested Hounslow West for my grandchild but it fell on deaf ears.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 15:00 - Feb 5 with 2890 viewsKieran_Knows

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 14:56 - Feb 5 by itfcjoe

When Mrs itfcjoe has it on I don't mind it sometimes, decent TV if you are into that sort of thing

I would genuinely rather watch paint dry, as I would with basically all other reality TV cr*p that the other half watches ('celebrity' big brother, geordie shore etc etc).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 15:01 - Feb 5 with 2889 viewsjeera

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 14:49 - Feb 5 by tcblue

I don't get this.

There's lots of stuff going on that you hear of but have no interest in.

The fact that people with no interest whatsoever in celebrity gossip know even a tiny bit just shows how much it gets shoved in our faces.

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 15:02 - Feb 5 with 2886 viewsjeera

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 14:59 - Feb 5 by tcblue

On YouTube celebrities, I've actually got huge respect for that, even if their content is stuff I don't like, they've actually worked and built that themselves.

YouTube itself is enormous. Broadcast telly is a dead duck. And who watches a dead duck?

I like duck.

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 15:03 - Feb 5 with 2880 viewsitfcjoe

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 15:00 - Feb 5 by Kieran_Knows

I would genuinely rather watch paint dry, as I would with basically all other reality TV cr*p that the other half watches ('celebrity' big brother, geordie shore etc etc).

I can't watch any of that celebrity rubbish personally either, maybe because they are so fame hungry and desperate whereas there is something a bit more interesting about the Kardashians....they are no longer fame hungry because they have all the fame.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 15:05 - Feb 5 with 2875 viewsLord_Lucan

Who or what is a Kardashian? on 14:59 - Feb 5 by tcblue

You’ve just posted the biggest tvvattish post in TWTD history.

Quite the a achievement dear boy.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024