Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine 15:42 - Feb 5 with 10692 viewsArcher4721

I kid you not..

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/katie-hopkins-ketamine-drugs-1196905
[Post edited 5 Feb 2018 15:43]
Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 15:52 - Feb 5 with 7530 viewsJ2BLUE

What a wonderful publicity boost for her.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 15:53 - Feb 5 with 7520 viewsDubtractor

Sine when has ketamine been a painkiller?

Its a fooking horse tranquilliser FFS!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 15:59 - Feb 5 with 7474 viewsbenno1uk

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 15:53 - Feb 5 by Dubtractor

Well she is a horse
Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 16:03 - Feb 5 with 7448 viewsArcher4721

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 15:52 - Feb 5 by J2BLUE

What a wonderful publicity boost for her.

They shouldn't let the hate filled,homeless Druggie back into my country!
Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 16:06 - Feb 5 with 7433 viewshoppy

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 15:59 - Feb 5 by benno1uk

Well she is a horse

Good point, well made.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 16:07 - Feb 5 with 7432 viewsNewcyBlue

Whilst I think she is a despicable human being I wouldn’t revel in her death.

I certainly feel sorry for her children, who whilst subject to a questionable environment will definitely be suffering at the moment.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 16:17 - Feb 5 with 7370 viewsSouthBucksBlue

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 16:03 - Feb 5 by Archer4721

They shouldn't let the hate filled,homeless Druggie back into my country!

Sounds like you're hate filled if you think it's unfortunate that a human being's death has been prevented.
Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 16:40 - Feb 5 with 7301 viewsDarth_Koont

Phew! Glad to hear she's OK.

I want her to drown in a boating accident in the Med.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 16:44 - Feb 5 with 7277 viewstcblue

I can't stand her (and still hope it's just a public persona), but I still hope she's okay and recovers well.

And that's why I'll always be one of those snowflakes they talk about
Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 17:23 - Feb 5 with 7167 viewsBlueBadger

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 15:53 - Feb 5 by Dubtractor

It's used in certain, very controlled(ie in hospital, generally) situations for control of extreme pain or sedation where conventional analgesia/sedatives such as opiods are either not recommended(because of effects on the blood pressure or respiratory system) or effective.

Typically I've used it on odd occasions for people in extremis post-op. It's not really a sensible thing to use in the community.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 17:25 - Feb 5 with 7152 viewsDubtractor

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 17:23 - Feb 5 by BlueBadger

It's used in certain, very controlled(ie in hospital, generally) situations for control of extreme pain or sedation where conventional analgesia/sedatives such as opiods are either not recommended(because of effects on the blood pressure or respiratory system) or effective.

Typically I've used it on odd occasions for people in extremis post-op. It's not really a sensible thing to use in the community.

I might have used it recreationally, a long time ago, and would strongly endorse the view that it is not a sensible thing to be using I'm the community.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 17:27 - Feb 5 with 7138 viewsbenno1uk

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 17:23 - Feb 5 by BlueBadger

opioids
Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 17:27 - Feb 5 with 7135 viewsLord_Lucan

Have to say I’m not too keen on Ket

It really seems to bend you around a bit. It’s a no from me.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 17:32 - Feb 5 with 7116 viewsMullet

The saddest thing being she clearly hates herself more than the people her act is aimed at. Clearly a very damaged individual who has been given a platform she neither deserves or society benefits from.

I can't imagine being in her shoes and carrying that around.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 18:10 - Feb 5 with 7019 viewsElderGrizzly

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 17:32 - Feb 5 by Mullet

The saddest thing being she clearly hates herself more than the people her act is aimed at. Clearly a very damaged individual who has been given a platform she neither deserves or society benefits from.

I can't imagine being in her shoes and carrying that around.

The fact her only ‘employer’ now is Tommy Robinson’s company probably says a lot
Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 19:52 - Feb 5 with 6847 viewsBlueBadger

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 17:27 - Feb 5 by benno1uk

opioids

It's been a long day.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 21:12 - Feb 5 with 6735 viewsBlueBadger

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 16:44 - Feb 5 by tcblue

I can't stand her (and still hope it's just a public persona), but I still hope she's okay and recovers well.

And that's why I'll always be one of those snowflakes they talk about

The trouble with 'public personas' is that after a while, they turn into your actual persona. See also: Chris Evans, Jeremy Clarkson.

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 21:20 - Feb 5 with 6712 viewsMelford

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 17:25 - Feb 5 by Dubtractor

I might have used it recreationally, a long time ago, and would strongly endorse the view that it is not a sensible thing to be using I'm the community.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 21:28 - Feb 5 with 6697 viewsBlueBadger

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 17:25 - Feb 5 by Dubtractor

https://y.yarn.co/f32d6721-fe5e-4686-95ab-b7c4587abc6a.mp4?1517866071542

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 21:41 - Feb 5 with 6664 viewsjeera

Certainly not for me, neigh.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 21:44 - Feb 5 with 6655 viewsBlueBadger

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 18:10 - Feb 5 by ElderGrizzly

The fact her only ‘employer’ now is Tommy Robinson’s company probably says a lot

God, imagine being reduced to working for a shortarsed, neo-nazi responsible for radicalising the Finsbury Park(plus god knows who else) terrorist.

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 22:08 - Feb 5 with 6601 viewsMelford

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 21:41 - Feb 5 by jeera

Certainly not for me, neigh.

I've done pretty drug known to man in my time, but Ketamine is the only drug that has I have sh!t myself on.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 22:15 - Feb 5 with 6581 viewsmonytowbray

The sweet irony in “foreign woman getting medical aid overseas to potentially save her life” shocker.

I’d hope perhaps she’d take this as a lesson and stop being such a race stirring cretin.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 22:19 - Feb 5 with 6557 viewsmonytowbray

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 21:12 - Feb 5 by BlueBadger

The trouble with 'public personas' is that after a while, they turn into your actual persona. See also: Chris Evans, Jeremy Clarkson.

The danger of becoming a controversial gob to pay the bills.

Luckily when I call you all meat eating, baby chicken murdering scum bags I do it free of charge in my spare time :)

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 22:23 - Feb 5 with 6537 viewsNewcyBlue

Unfortunately Katie Hopkins has been revived by paramedics after taking ketamine on 22:19 - Feb 5 by monytowbray

The danger of becoming a controversial gob to pay the bills.

Luckily when I call you all meat eating, baby chicken murdering scum bags I do it free of charge in my spare time :)

Who the feck have I been sending money to all this time then?

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024