Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonathan Douglas is back...! 19:04 - Feb 6 with 14497 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:05 - Feb 6 with 7179 viewsJ2BLUE

Good. Hope he gets a contract.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:12 - Feb 6 with 7121 viewsMach_foreignBlue

All the best to him. Unfairly scapegoated by many while other players underperformed last season too.
Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:21 - Feb 6 with 7058 viewsRudyard83

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:12 - Feb 6 by Mach_foreignBlue

All the best to him. Unfairly scapegoated by many while other players underperformed last season too.

Lets be honest. He was absolute crap. THE worst player I've seen in a town shirt.
Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:22 - Feb 6 with 7044 viewsthatdamgood89

So much so he had a whole host off offers...he is only turning out tonight as a favour to a friend of a friend init

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:23 - Feb 6 with 7032 viewsFifeITFC

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:21 - Feb 6 by Rudyard83

Lets be honest. He was absolute crap. THE worst player I've seen in a town shirt.

You can't have been watching us for very long, are you about 8?

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:36 - Feb 6 with 6957 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:21 - Feb 6 by Rudyard83

You must have missed Mark Fish and his glorious 45 minutes of action away to QPR.
Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:40 - Feb 6 with 6933 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Obviously I wish him well.

I always found it interesting how you would stick up for Douglas last years but blamed Skuse for pretty much every negative thing that happened. Skuse is 100 times the player Douglas is.

I can’t think of anyone in the Mick era that was worse than Douglas tbh. Though Iorfa is giving it a go.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:47 - Feb 6 with 6897 viewsBlueBadger

He wasn't very good, let's face it but the singling out and booing is inexcusable. It's not his fault his legs had gone and the manager kept insisting on playing him(not that the manager had an awful lot of choice a lot of the time, in all fairness).

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:49 - Feb 6 with 6888 viewsolimar

Douglas was doomed from the start. We needed to add attacking/goalscoring midfielders to our squad and when we signed a midfielder who had scored 8 goals the previous season and played him alongside Skuse, it set expectations that he was going to offer something that wasnt his game.
So when he wasnt rampaging forward and scoring goals, but appeared to be doing a similar job to Skuse, fans got on his back. But that wasnt his fault- it was more about the fact that we all wanted us to sign an attacking midfielder and MM just didnt buy one. Again.
Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:56 - Feb 6 with 6834 viewsPJH

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:47 - Feb 6 by BlueBadger

He wasn't very good, let's face it but the singling out and booing is inexcusable. It's not his fault his legs had gone and the manager kept insisting on playing him(not that the manager had an awful lot of choice a lot of the time, in all fairness).

Haven't you been paying attention?

When they were booing Douglas(or Lawrence or anyone else)they were not in fact booing them, they were booing MM.
Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 20:02 - Feb 6 with 6799 viewsGunnsAirkick

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:40 - Feb 6 by The_Romford_Blue

I always found it interesting how you would stick up for Douglas last years but blamed Skuse for pretty much every negative thing that happened. Skuse is 100 times the player Douglas is.

I can’t think of anyone in the Mick era that was worse than Douglas tbh. Though Iorfa is giving it a go.

Leon Best?
Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 20:21 - Feb 6 with 6734 viewsBlueBadger

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:56 - Feb 6 by PJH

Haven't you been paying attention?

When they were booing Douglas(or Lawrence or anyone else)they were not in fact booing them, they were booing MM.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 21:04 - Feb 6 with 6572 viewsVaughan8

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:23 - Feb 6 by FifeITFC

You can't have been watching us for very long, are you about 8?

I was just thinking the same thing. If he is the worse player you have seen in an Ipswich shirt you can't have supported us for that long!
Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 21:30 - Feb 6 with 6482 viewsReuser_is_God

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:40 - Feb 6 by The_Romford_Blue

Is Iorfa even that bad?

He seems to be this seasons scapegoat.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 21:35 - Feb 6 with 6458 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 21:30 - Feb 6 by Reuser_is_God

Is Iorfa even that bad?

He seems to be this seasons scapegoat.

Everyone knows I’m an optimist... but genuinely he is the worst defender I’ve ever seen in the championship. EVER. He has absolutely no defensive positioning at all.

The Barnsley away game at the start of the year, he was being raved about for his attacking ability on here but in that game he lost the Barnsley left winger at least 5 times free at the back post. Awful defending.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 21:45 - Feb 6 with 6410 viewshoppy

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 19:36 - Feb 6 by WickhamsLeftBoot

You must have missed Mark Fish and his glorious 45 minutes of action away to QPR.

“Action” is being a bit generous...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

on 21:48 - Feb 6 with 6388 views_

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 21:52 - Feb 6 with 6360 viewsJ2BLUE

on 21:48 - Feb 6 by _

Interesting that you disagree with my post above. Regardless of his ability he seemed an honest bloke trying his best. Blame lies with MM for picking him if you think he was that bad. Why not wish him well?

Truly impaired.

on 21:53 - Feb 6 with 6359 views_

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 21:52 - Feb 6 by J2BLUE

Interesting that you disagree with my post above. Regardless of his ability he seemed an honest bloke trying his best. Blame lies with MM for picking him if you think he was that bad. Why not wish him well?

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 21:55 - Feb 6 with 6345 viewsJ2BLUE

on 21:53 - Feb 6 by _

Enjoy your pathetic grudge

Truly impaired.

on 21:58 - Feb 6 with 6325 views_

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 21:55 - Feb 6 by J2BLUE

Enjoy your pathetic grudge

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 22:00 - Feb 6 with 6311 viewsJ2BLUE

on 21:58 - Feb 6 by _

The only thing he is guilty of is taking the best opportunity available to him. MM triggered his extension by playing him.

Truly impaired.

on 22:02 - Feb 6 with 6295 views_

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 22:00 - Feb 6 by J2BLUE

The only thing he is guilty of is taking the best opportunity available to him. MM triggered his extension by playing him.

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 22:03 - Feb 6 with 6287 viewsJ2BLUE

on 22:02 - Feb 6 by _

He has the opportunity to prove you wrong.

Truly impaired.

Jonathan Douglas is back...! on 22:05 - Feb 6 with 6282 viewsPJH

on 22:02 - Feb 6 by _

Don't know what standard is up to now but I do know that he played very well at Wolverhampton early last season.
Good games from him were rare but they did happen.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024