Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham 17:31 - Feb 7 with 17752 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Daggers have gone financially. The new owner who promised £1.3 million has pulled out. The club are fooked

Itll be kids playing on Saturday as the first team have been told to find new clubs. Sad to see.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 17:41 - Feb 7 with 8692 viewsCurrie10

107/50 with Marathon

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/non-league/national-league/dagenham

The early £££ has gone on Aldershot, so probably tradeable on Betfair. Be interesting to see what price they go off - potentially the easiest ARB bet if you're correct by kick off time.
Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 18:09 - Feb 7 with 8609 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 17:41 - Feb 7 by Currie10

107/50 with Marathon

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/non-league/national-league/dagenham

The early £££ has gone on Aldershot, so probably tradeable on Betfair. Be interesting to see what price they go off - potentially the easiest ARB bet if you're correct by kick off time.

I don’t have an account with them

That 2/1 is value. Unfortunately, it’ll be daggers kids mostly starting Saturday

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 19:24 - Feb 7 with 8479 viewsJ2BLUE

Cheers, i'm on.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 19:28 - Feb 7 with 8476 viewsBABLUE

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 19:24 - Feb 7 by J2BLUE

Cheers, i'm on.

Me too
Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 19:35 - Feb 7 with 8458 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 19:24 - Feb 7 by J2BLUE

Cheers, i'm on.

I imagine the official news will break before Saturday so the price will plummet and you can lay it off.

They’ve had to let their best player join boreham Wood today and another go to orient.

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 19:48 - Feb 7 with 8435 viewsDennyx4

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 19:35 - Feb 7 by The_Romford_Blue

I imagine the official news will break before Saturday so the price will plummet and you can lay it off.

They’ve had to let their best player join boreham Wood today and another go to orient.

Thanks Rommy - I'm on
Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 08:50 - Feb 8 with 8152 viewsITFC_Forever

Nice one - cheers Rommy.

Will Hill with price-boost had it at 2-1 as well, so invested well on it - just need it to come in now!

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 10:25 - Feb 8 with 8029 viewsHeathlander

It's live on BT Sport at 5:30 Saturday too.
Login to get fewer ads

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 10:33 - Feb 8 with 8004 viewsITFC_Forever

Can remember a similar thing happening to Weymouth a few years ago, the financial support for the club disappeared, all the players left and they had to play the kids at home to the team top of the league - but the kids who played were given a standing ovation at the end of the game as they had tried their best for the club at its darkest hour.

Weymouth lost 8-0 and the bookies had a strop about it all. A lot of Weymouth fans put alot money on Weymouth to lose and donated their profits to the club to help raise funds.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 10:43 - Feb 8 with 7983 viewsArcher4721

Mmmm it's down to 6-4 on Betfair. Though you can still get best price 21-10 on 365 if you're quick.
Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 10:58 - Feb 8 with 7949 viewsJakeITFC

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 10:43 - Feb 8 by Archer4721

Mmmm it's down to 6-4 on Betfair. Though you can still get best price 21-10 on 365 if you're quick.

They’ll go off favourites, surely.

Reading around I’m not sure it’s as extreme as a youth team turning out on Saturday, but Aldershot seem overpriced even without this news.

Hopefully the Ipswich boys they’ve signed do the business.
Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 11:00 - Feb 8 with 7941 viewsCurrie10

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 10:58 - Feb 8 by JakeITFC

Reading around I’m not sure it’s as extreme as a youth team turning out on Saturday, but Aldershot seem overpriced even without this news.

Interestingly we're a day later into this, and they've actually gone to the longest price they've been all week with Bet365 at 21/10. I don't see them going off as short-odds favourites, perhaps 7/5 or something. 6/4.
Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 11:05 - Feb 8 with 7925 viewsArcher4721

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 11:00 - Feb 8 by Currie10

Interestingly we're a day later into this, and they've actually gone to the longest price they've been all week with Bet365 at 21/10. I don't see them going off as short-odds favourites, perhaps 7/5 or something. 6/4.

Aldershot have a slightly better away record than home this season too which bodes well.
Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 11:27 - Feb 8 with 7881 viewsTIB

I'm down in Upminster Saturday...was going to the Hornchurch game...just seen Dags playing Aldershot so will head to that instead...see how Fowler and McDonnel are getting on + back that tip
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 11:38]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

on 11:28 - Feb 8 with 7875 views_

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 11:44 - Feb 8 with 7837 viewsBlueWharf

Get on it with Crawley and Bromley for a nice little treble.

Crawley won their last 3 and 8 out of their last 11 games.
Grimbsy haven't won in 11 games.

Bromley won 6 out of their last 8, Maidstone have lost 4 out of their last 5 and won 1 in 12 games.
Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 11:49 - Feb 8 with 7824 viewsTIB

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 11:44 - Feb 8 by BlueWharf

Bromley won 6 out of their last 8, Maidstone have lost 4 out of their last 5 and won 1 in 12 games.

Crawley and Bromley made it on my list...alongside Aldershot, Boston, Alfreton and Leamington BTTS.

Will be putting it on at lunch.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 11:54 - Feb 8 with 7809 viewsportmanking

Aldershot have been hammered hard with the Asian books this morning, already sub-2.5 and coming in on the exchanges.

I reckon we're looking at 2.36 max on Saturday AM for Aldershot, with Daggers above 3.0.
Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 13:00 - Feb 8 with 7705 viewsArcher4721

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 11:54 - Feb 8 by portmanking

Aldershot have been hammered hard with the Asian books this morning, already sub-2.5 and coming in on the exchanges.

I reckon we're looking at 2.36 max on Saturday AM for Aldershot, with Daggers above 3.0.

All the 21-10 with 365 has gone......Now 13-10
Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 13:07 - Feb 8 with 7684 viewsimsureazzure

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 11:44 - Feb 8 by BlueWharf

Town at 10/11 surely have to be on that list.
Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 13:18 - Feb 8 with 7647 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 11:28 - Feb 8 by _

No it’s not tbh Libbers. He’s under pressure as they overspent this season tontry to get a shot at promotion and they’ve been very poor.

The issue is, the club in the last 15 years have gone from John still.. to his assistant.. and now to John still again. The lack of ambition to find a manager is crazy.

As a side note, when I did one of my work experience placements there a few years back, I’d talk a lot about Ipswich. Anyway, at the end of the month, the chirman called me into his office and gave me a signed shirt from the Dagenham Ipswich FA Cup game that day as a present. I couldn’t believe it. Top bloke he was.

on 13:23 - Feb 8 with 7637 views_

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 13:18 - Feb 8 by The_Romford_Blue

No it’s not tbh Libbers. He’s under pressure as they overspent this season tontry to get a shot at promotion and they’ve been very poor.

The issue is, the club in the last 15 years have gone from John still.. to his assistant.. and now to John still again. The lack of ambition to find a manager is crazy.

As a side note, when I did one of my work experience placements there a few years back, I’d talk a lot about Ipswich. Anyway, at the end of the month, the chirman called me into his office and gave me a signed shirt from the Dagenham Ipswich FA Cup game that day as a present. I couldn’t believe it. Top bloke he was.

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 13:24 - Feb 8 with 7629 viewsOsborneOneNil

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 10:33 - Feb 8 by ITFC_Forever

Can remember a similar thing happening to Weymouth a few years ago, the financial support for the club disappeared, all the players left and they had to play the kids at home to the team top of the league - but the kids who played were given a standing ovation at the end of the game as they had tried their best for the club at its darkest hour.

Weymouth lost 8-0 and the bookies had a strop about it all. A lot of Weymouth fans put alot money on Weymouth to lose and donated their profits to the club to help raise funds.

That’s right, I was there. The news broke that morning so we all lumped on.
Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 13:24 - Feb 8 with 7628 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 10:58 - Feb 8 by JakeITFC

I’m reliably informed that most of the Dagenham first team have had trials over the last few days at non league clubs.

Yesterday, there best player and third best player this season both left.

They can’t afford this months wages either.

Aldershot 2/1 on Saturday to beat Dagenham on 13:26 - Feb 8 with 7613 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

on 13:23 - Feb 8 by _

Nice one

I had a season ticket at Dagenham for a few seasons before I was old enough to get the train to Ipswich games. A few of us would go over when Dagenham were a league 2 team.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024