Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout 19:16 - Feb 7 with 3649 viewsIllinoisblue

young, hungry, scottish, knows how to get out of the division (spit), works well on a small budget - see PNE within 3 points of the top six.

When PNE fall short of the play-offs or fail in them, we should swoop in and get him here. He's probably still got a house in the region.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 19:23 - Feb 7 with 3617 viewsMaySixth

I said that we he was falling our of favour at Norwich and got laughed at

Excellent manager

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 19:24 - Feb 7 with 3611 viewsSpruceMoose

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 19:24 - Feb 7 with 3609 viewsJ2BLUE

No thanks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 19:52 - Feb 7 with 3531 viewsIllinoisblue

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 19:23 - Feb 7 by MaySixth

I said that we he was falling our of favour at Norwich and got laughed at

Excellent manager

he's doing very well but his last name's not aCowley or Heckingbottom so doesn't count apparently.

62 - 78 - 81

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 19:53 - Feb 7 with 3527 viewsIllinoisblue

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 19:24 - Feb 7 by SpruceMoose

I should add that I expressed on here more than once a desire for Paul Lambert to be our next manager before Keane was appointed. He didn't come to us and look how that ended up.

62 - 78 - 81

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 19:55 - Feb 7 with 3518 viewsSpruceMoose

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 19:53 - Feb 7 by Illinoisblue

I should add that I expressed on here more than once a desire for Paul Lambert to be our next manager before Keane was appointed. He didn't come to us and look how that ended up.

I think too many Illinois winters have addled your brains, Sir!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 20:05 - Feb 7 with 3484 viewsBloomBlue

And bald, some excellent managers are bald; Pep, Conte
in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 20:06 - Feb 7 with 3474 viewsgainsboroughblue

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 20:05 - Feb 7 by BloomBlue

And bald, some excellent managers are bald; Pep, Conte

Viktor Boskovik

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 20:08 - Feb 7 with 3469 viewsIllinoisblue

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 19:55 - Feb 7 by SpruceMoose

I think too many Illinois winters have addled your brains, Sir!

oh. no doubt. But on these two shouts for Lambert and Neil I have displayed more footballing nous than Clegg and Milne combined. Admittedly that's not hard...
[Post edited 7 Feb 2018 20:09]

62 - 78 - 81

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 20:15 - Feb 7 with 3430 viewsPJH

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 19:52 - Feb 7 by Illinoisblue

he's doing very well but his last name's not aCowley or Heckingbottom so doesn't count apparently.

It would seem that if he cannot speak Dutch it might be a problem too.

The TWTD future ITFC Manager selection panel are very particular about who they want to speak to.
in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 20:38 - Feb 7 with 3353 viewsReuser_is_God

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 20:15 - Feb 7 by PJH

It would seem that if he cannot speak Dutch it might be a problem too.

The TWTD future ITFC Manager selection panel are very particular about who they want to speak to.

Others also think that if the manager isn’t Mick McCarthy the club may well cease to exist.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 20:41 - Feb 7 with 3344 viewsPJH

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 20:38 - Feb 7 by Reuser_is_God

Others also think that if the manager isn’t Mick McCarthy the club may well cease to exist.

I don't think that if he is not in charge the club will cease to exist but I very much hope that Mick McCarthy is the Manager next season.
in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 20:44 - Feb 7 with 3329 viewsReuser_is_God

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 20:41 - Feb 7 by PJH

I don't think that if he is not in charge the club will cease to exist but I very much hope that Mick McCarthy is the Manager next season.

I didn’t mean you specifically.

Why do you hope he’s still the manager next season? Not a loaded question, genuinely interested to hear from someone who watches us far more than I do.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 20:54 - Feb 7 with 3303 viewsPJH

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 20:44 - Feb 7 by Reuser_is_God

I didn’t mean you specifically.

Why do you hope he’s still the manager next season? Not a loaded question, genuinely interested to hear from someone who watches us far more than I do.

I think the only valid reason for him NOT to be is the fact that a large portion of ITFC supporters do not like him.
Financially that is/could be damaging to the Club.

I know that there are people that are against what they perceive to be his brand of football but speaking personally I am only interested in results and I think that he does as well as anyone can be reasonably expected to in that respect with what he has got.

Whether he would even want to stay if ME gives him the chance I do not know but I believe that he would like to have another go here with hopefully a close to complete squad.
He said at the start of the season that this was the best squad that he has had here but that has been decimated by injuries.A close to fully fit squad plus the youngsters that have made progress should make next season better than this one although I think that it is still too soon to write this one off completely.
in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 06:11 - Feb 8 with 3004 viewsJimmy86

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 20:54 - Feb 7 by PJH

I think the only valid reason for him NOT to be is the fact that a large portion of ITFC supporters do not like him.
Financially that is/could be damaging to the Club.

I know that there are people that are against what they perceive to be his brand of football but speaking personally I am only interested in results and I think that he does as well as anyone can be reasonably expected to in that respect with what he has got.

Whether he would even want to stay if ME gives him the chance I do not know but I believe that he would like to have another go here with hopefully a close to complete squad.
He said at the start of the season that this was the best squad that he has had here but that has been decimated by injuries.A close to fully fit squad plus the youngsters that have made progress should make next season better than this one although I think that it is still too soon to write this one off completely.

Undoubtedly he has done a great job with the lack of financial resources he has had at his disposal and most sensible fans acknowledge that. He is working with his hands tied behind his back and we all know you can't make a silk purse out of a sows ear.

Unfortunately his insistence on players being "proper blokes" and even as attacking players them being asked to defend first and foremost, instead of do their actual job leads to Mick quite rightly perhaps being labelled a negative manager. The point away mantra is ultra negative and ridiculous at times.

My concern with Mick, would be what he would do if he was given a chunk of cash to spend as he has earned the right to. He doesn't seem to favour the more technically gifted, creative players as they don't defend first and foremost. He would buy a Wanyama over a fabregas for example.

Mick's situation needs to be sorted ASAP in my opinion, as it could harm ST sales and the players out of contract
in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 08:03 - Feb 8 with 2890 viewschicoazul

This is a good shout but I dont know, could we wash the Norwich taste out of our mouths? Having said that our best Manager of the last 15 years was ex Norwich.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 08:28 - Feb 8 with 2853 viewsGriller

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 08:03 - Feb 8 by chicoazul

This is a good shout but I dont know, could we wash the Norwich taste out of our mouths? Having said that our best Manager of the last 15 years was ex Norwich.

It seems that the consensus of opinion on here demands a bald ex-Norwich manager to replace Mick McCarthy at the end of the season. Ladies and gentlemen I am here to help. I give you..................Bryan Gunn!
in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 08:38 - Feb 8 with 2832 viewsFreddies_Ears

When PNE played us earlier this season, he showed all his tactical limitations. Once they failed to kick us off the park, they had no "plan B".

So, no thanks.
in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 08:39 - Feb 8 with 2827 viewstractorshark

New manager will be a free agent, so unless he gets sacked...
in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 08:43 - Feb 8 with 2824 viewsSteve_M

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 08:28 - Feb 8 by Griller

It seems that the consensus of opinion on here demands a bald ex-Norwich manager to replace Mick McCarthy at the end of the season. Ladies and gentlemen I am here to help. I give you..................Bryan Gunn!

Well, he clearly like us:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 09:23 - Feb 8 with 2771 viewschicoazul

in all seriousness, Alex Neil for next ITFC manager would be a good shout on 08:43 - Feb 8 by Steve_M

Well, he clearly like us:

Ullathorne's face at the end of this will never not be funny.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024