Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
At least advertising has come on somewhat since this 14:39 - Feb 8 with 2960 viewsDanTheMan

https://v.redd.it/avxd96xc2ye01

Can anyone explain why the wife "has got what it takes"?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

At least advertising has come on somewhat since this on 14:41 - Feb 8 with 2936 viewschicoazul

I like their plates.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

At least advertising has come on somewhat since this on 14:41 - Feb 8 with 2928 viewsSpruceMoose

At least advertising has come on somewhat since this on 14:41 - Feb 8 by chicoazul

I like their plates.

Lovely cardigan too.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

At least advertising has come on somewhat since this on 14:52 - Feb 8 with 2914 viewsLord_Lucan

But that would be a brilliant advert if it was relaunched. It’s all about retro atm.

By the way, are you still living in Brum? I’m up here for the first time in a year and everything is getting dug up. Is it for a tram extension? Also, they finished the library and it’s getting dug up round there again - new retail and leisure centre, they are even putting some new big ol buildings on Brindley Place again. It’s a bit like London now inasmuch as it is continuous development. I though we were in a reseccion.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

At least advertising has come on somewhat since this on 15:01 - Feb 8 with 2895 viewsBluebell

The pork looks insipid and the roast potatoes don't look cooked!

His wife should stick the pork where the sun doesn't shine.
At least advertising has come on somewhat since this on 15:02 - Feb 8 with 2885 viewsBackToRussia

What is happening???

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

At least advertising has come on somewhat since this on 15:47 - Feb 8 with 2847 viewsJoeSoap

At least advertising has come on somewhat since this on 15:01 - Feb 8 by Bluebell

Looks like school meals pork, and where's the crackling? Apple sauce? and why are some of them eating it without gravy? Was this the time of the great 1970s gravy and apple sauce famine?

“At first nothing will happen to us, and later on it will happen to us again.”

At least advertising has come on somewhat since this on 15:59 - Feb 8 with 2836 viewsBrixtonBlue

He looks really sinister.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

At least advertising has come on somewhat since this on 16:09 - Feb 8 with 2815 viewsSpruceMoose

At least advertising has come on somewhat since this on 15:01 - Feb 8 by Bluebell

What you mean to say is that it looks like dinner in the J2 household.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

At least advertising has come on somewhat since this on 17:23 - Feb 8 with 2762 viewsbenno1uk

"Fred's got plenty, and we're both going take turns to pork my wife afterwards".

"She's got what it takes my wife"
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024