Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? 15:36 - Feb 8 with 5224 viewsLord_Lucan

I was having a fag outside Brum airport and a taxi driver pulled up and got out in distress. He had a nose bleed and then started bleeding from the mouth and eyes. I called for an ambulance and now I’ve left him with a copper but what is all that about? I’ve never heard about bleeding from the eyes. I’ve left the scene now but I’m a bit worried about the bloke. Will he be ok, his brain hasn’t exploded has it?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 15:37 - Feb 8 with 4771 viewsSwailsey

Massive head trauma can cause that can't it?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 15:37 - Feb 8 with 4770 viewsgiant_stow

fck a duck.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 15:38 - Feb 8 with 4763 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’m no expert but that’s internal bleeding I reckon

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 15:43 - Feb 8 with 4743 viewsgiant_stow

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 15:38 - Feb 8 by The_Romford_Blue

or Ebola.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 15:57 - Feb 8 with 4696 viewsSitfcB

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 15:38 - Feb 8 by The_Romford_Blue

Internal bleeding is when it's not visible on the outside surely?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 16:00 - Feb 8 with 4680 viewsnoggin

Difficult to say without seeing but could just be a heavy nose bleed where the blood backs up (I presume he was pinching his nose) and exiting the eyes. If he was awake, alert and displaying no neurological problems ie. reduced level of consciousness, fitting, extreme headache, he'll probably be ok.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 16:01 - Feb 8 with 4666 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 15:57 - Feb 8 by SitfcB

It can come through the mouth

Often a darker shade of red - almost black looking

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 16:02 - Feb 8 with 4668 viewsSwailsey

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 15:57 - Feb 8 by SitfcB

It starts off that way, but has to find a way out eventually - be it into internal organs or out of orifices.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Login to get fewer ads

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 16:05 - Feb 8 with 4644 viewsnoggin

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 16:02 - Feb 8 by Swailsey

It starts off that way, but has to find a way out eventually - be it into internal organs or out of orifices.

This can be true but by then the guy would be unconscious at best.

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 16:05 - Feb 8 with 4643 viewsuncle

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 15:37 - Feb 8 by giant_stow

fck a duck.

That would probably damage the duck, but i'm no vet.
Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 16:07 - Feb 8 with 4639 viewsnoggin

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 16:01 - Feb 8 by The_Romford_Blue

It can come through the mouth

Often a darker shade of red - almost black looking

Black vomit is usually the sign of an old slow bleeding stomach ulcer. Much more serious if the person is throwing up bright red blood.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 16:12]

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 16:23 - Feb 8 with 4579 viewsPJH

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 16:05 - Feb 8 by uncle

That would probably damage the duck, but i'm no vet.

Apparently it is quite common in Norfolk.

edit-hope the bloke in Birmingham is ok.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 16:23]
Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 16:32 - Feb 8 with 4529 viewsGlasgowBlue

You’d better get to quarantine ASAP.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 16:36 - Feb 8 with 4518 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 16:47 - Feb 8 with 4487 viewsSWGF

What was in your fag?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 17:12 - Feb 8 with 4432 viewsIllinoisblue

Lucan, you haven't posted since.... I have hellish visions of Birmingham airport filled with blood-seeping passengers as a contagious disease rips through the city.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 17:15 - Feb 8 with 4405 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 17:12 - Feb 8 by Illinoisblue

Lucan, you haven't posted since.... I have hellish visions of Birmingham airport filled with blood-seeping passengers as a contagious disease rips through the city.

Or he s sitting inside Spearmint Rhino with no phone signal.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 17:29 - Feb 8 with 4379 viewsartsbossbeard

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 17:12 - Feb 8 by Illinoisblue

He's been bitten.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 17:31 - Feb 8 with 4379 viewsLord_Lucan

Ah no. My daughter picked me up from NEC and then we got lost. I’ve been coming to NEC at least yearly since 1985 and EVERY time I get on the wrong road. We drove for almost an hour and ended up where we started. The problem with the NEC / Solihull is you get signs for multiple M42 and M6 signs. M42 N or S? What’s that about? It goes from bloody east to west. Why can’t the put a big sign up saying FELIXSTOWE.

Anyhoo. Not sure how the bloke is but I took the ambulance number and will enquire tomorrow. Quite disturbing, I don’t like seeing the general public in distress.

Blood very red, not black.

Bloke black.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 17:35 - Feb 8 with 4374 viewsBlueBadger

Difficult to say without a full workup. Could be anything from 'simple' high blood pressure to a nasty cancer.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 17:49 - Feb 8 with 4312 viewsSwansea_Blue

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 17:35 - Feb 8 by BlueBadger

Difficult to say without a full workup. Could be anything from 'simple' high blood pressure to a nasty cancer.

I thought you were supposed to be an expert. "Could be anything". Great help that is!

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 18:17 - Feb 8 with 4236 viewsLord_Lucan

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 17:49 - Feb 8 by Swansea_Blue

I thought you were supposed to be an expert. "Could be anything". Great help that is!

He’s the doctor from Sunshine Deserts.

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 19:07 - Feb 8 with 4156 viewscatch74

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 17:49 - Feb 8 by Swansea_Blue

He’s been told to say that so as not to spread panic. I’ve just sharpened my axe and covered my baseball bat in barbed wire.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2018 19:07]

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 19:14 - Feb 8 with 4145 viewsBlueBadger

Oh come on,'internet triage' is even harder than telephone triage.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Any Paramedics on here, Badge , you’re a Pmedic aren’t you? on 19:36 - Feb 8 with 4098 viewsBlueBadger

Would that, on balance, make Birmingham a nicer or worse place?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024