Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Mick McCarthy’s Burton Albion Press Conference - Live 12:30 - Feb 9 with 13306 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33145/twtv-mick-mccarthy’s-burton-albi

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Feb 9 with 2957 viewsBluebell

He's on facebook.
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Feb 9 with 2957 viewsGavTWTD

live now

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Feb 9 with 2955 viewsjimsymBLUE

Got im

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:18 - Feb 9 with 2953 viewsLimitlessBlue

wait for the 'no sound' messages.

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Feb 9 with 2951 viewsBlueArrow

Barnsley flops i mean chops soz
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:19 - Feb 9 with 2947 viewsGavTWTD

talking about skuse

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Feb 9 with 2942 viewseastwell_blue

Brenner's knee twitching - nervous?
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Feb 9 with 2942 viewsBluebell

I have no sound. Listening on Facebook.
Login to get fewer ads

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:20 - Feb 9 with 2941 viewsSmithy

yep no sound!!!

37 years and counting!
Poll: We've had some awful managers in recent years, but who do you dislike the most?

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:21 - Feb 9 with 2924 viewsBrianTablet

lip reading expertise tells me he's saying: "Ah were right about that saddle though"

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Feb 9 with 2921 viewsBluebell

Sound on now.
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:22 - Feb 9 with 2918 viewseastwell_blue

too obvious to say check the sound setting bottom rh corner?
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:23 - Feb 9 with 2914 viewsBrianTablet

(or right click and Unmute)

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:32 - Feb 9 with 2863 viewsMarcus

Bonkers tally: I

Poll: Who should be the next permanent Ipswich manager?
Blog: Far East Anglians

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Feb 9 with 2852 viewsStokeHigh97

Glorious
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:36 - Feb 9 with 2852 viewsBrianTablet

I think I still prefer it with no sound

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:37 - Feb 9 with 2852 viewsStokeHigh97

Glorious
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:41 - Feb 9 with 2831 viewsBrianTablet

The eyes say he's off :-)

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Feb 9 with 2828 viewsBluebell

Who is that asking the questions now?
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Feb 9 with 2827 viewsGavTWTD

mel henderson

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:42 - Feb 9 with 2826 viewsazuremerlangus

he has done a runner

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:45 - Feb 9 with 2817 viewsedwardeberneezer

Staying is my guess,he left as Mel kept rephrasing the same question
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:46 - Feb 9 with 2811 viewsedwardeberneezer

Off to greggs to get a pie or two Cheerio
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:10 - Feb 9 with 2767 viewsIpswichToon

I'm glad Mick understands that it is just a noisy minority that are being negative about him. I'd hate to see him go!
Ipswich Town v Burton Albion: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:17 - Feb 9 with 2750 viewsStokeHigh97

Glorious
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024