Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I would like to see her flushed down the toilet. 13:49 - Feb 9 with 920 viewsSpruceMoose

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/08/spirit-airlines-emotional-support-

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I would like to see her flushed down the toilet. on 13:53 - Feb 9 with 898 viewsNo9

Horrible
I would like to see her flushed down the toilet. on 13:54 - Feb 9 with 892 viewsJ2BLUE

I find it amazing she is playing the victim after flushing a live animal down the toilet.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I would like to see her flushed down the toilet. on 13:59 - Feb 9 with 874 viewsSpruceMoose

I would like to see her flushed down the toilet. on 13:54 - Feb 9 by J2BLUE

I find it amazing she is playing the victim after flushing a live animal down the toilet.

That's the staggering part. Of all the options available to her, flushing the poor thing down the toilet was the one she went with?!

She's either horrendously thick, in which case she should quit wasting her time at college, or she's evil, in which case, send her down the U-Bend too.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 13:59]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I would like to see her flushed down the toilet. on 14:10 - Feb 9 with 848 viewsJ2BLUE

I would like to see her flushed down the toilet. on 13:59 - Feb 9 by SpruceMoose

That's the staggering part. Of all the options available to her, flushing the poor thing down the toilet was the one she went with?!

She's either horrendously thick, in which case she should quit wasting her time at college, or she's evil, in which case, send her down the U-Bend too.
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 13:59]

Clearly trying for compensation. Laying it on really thick.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024