Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Staying - Good 21:23 - Feb 9 with 863 views2-5-7

Club is actually in a better state this season than most of the moaning deserves from a few quarters.
Mick is owed a better run next season from the injuries we have had this year. He got rid of the dross and has made good signings and loans (this season definately), but realistically it would have been way better with a full squad to choose from. The attempt to step up a gear was plainly an objective at the start of the season.
When I say in a better shape Mick runs more than just the first team. The whole academy is now staring to produce and while the 1st team might not always be Barcelona the lower level teams are actually playing from the back on more often than not occasions. Championship football need a boot and a good old feck and blinding from time to time. But it has been better.
Good bloke. TC also. I like the fact he sticks two fingers up sometimes. Go watch Man City on Sky if yo are so precious to get told to f-off if you shout f-off in the first place.
Yes I get it on the investment front - money would be great. But if it isn't there or coming what do you really do. I don't shout constantly at my next door neighbour because they have a Skoda and flakey windows. I offer to go round and sand and help paint as they don't have the cash.
Start fighting for what you have FFS and help change it for the better instead of moaning about what could be or don't have.
Staying - Good on 21:26 - Feb 9 with 851 viewsBenters2

Pardon?

He hasnt said one way or t'other yet!
[Post edited 9 Feb 2018 21:30]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024