Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Keith Stroud strikes again 21:32 - Feb 9 with 2893 viewsEastTownBlue

He has just pissed off Warnock by blowing for a Cardiff free kick just before they scored after initially playing the advantage.
Keith Stroud strikes again on 21:53 - Feb 9 with 2839 viewspeterleeblue

Ah poor old Colin. The only manager that gets decisions against him.
Saying that Millwall wanted a fight made my laugh. I can't think of a more cynical tough team than Cardiff
Keith Stroud strikes again on 21:55 - Feb 9 with 2833 viewsPJH

It wouldn't be a Stroud game without some controversy.
As I said BEFORE our game at Fulham you just have to hope that when he makes a balls up you hope that it goes in your favour.
Keith Stroud strikes again on 21:56 - Feb 9 with 2820 viewsPJH

Keith Stroud strikes again on 21:53 - Feb 9 by peterleeblue

Ah poor old Colin. The only manager that gets decisions against him.
Saying that Millwall wanted a fight made my laugh. I can't think of a more cynical tough team than Cardiff

Yes they kept headbutting the Millwall defenders arms.
Keith Stroud strikes again on 23:01 - Feb 9 with 2715 viewsWeirdFishes

He is a truly terrible referee. Worse than Durso by a mile imo.

TWTD Participant
Poll: Who's Worse?

Keith Stroud strikes again on 06:49 - Feb 10 with 2569 viewschristiand

Warnock was probably right about the disallowed goal, but the disputed penalty decision - never a penalty in my eyes - the ball hit his hand which was by his side. Anyway don’t blame your side Neil and start crying about officiating standards because your side it appears are the only ones that get decisions go against them. Bless them, they’ve only had 90+ minutes to turn Millwall over and they weren’t good enough to do it. So blame the official for your side’s shortcomings.....what a joke of a manager he is! Really hope Cardiff City don’t go up, he’s a decent Championship manager but gets found out in the Premier League. Probably the referee’s fault why his sides keep getting relegated from the Premier League too!? After all, they ‘ONLY’ have 38 games to prove themselves!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Keith Stroud strikes again on 06:54 - Feb 10 with 2564 viewsBenters2

Stupid decision by the ref.

it was a bloody good game though,nice to see two teams going at it hammer and tongs.

I think if i lived closer to London i would go and watch Millwall proper club innit.
Keith Stroud strikes again on 08:12 - Feb 10 with 2487 viewsGlasgowBlue

Keith Stroud strikes again on 06:49 - Feb 10 by christiand

Warnock was probably right about the disallowed goal, but the disputed penalty decision - never a penalty in my eyes - the ball hit his hand which was by his side. Anyway don’t blame your side Neil and start crying about officiating standards because your side it appears are the only ones that get decisions go against them. Bless them, they’ve only had 90+ minutes to turn Millwall over and they weren’t good enough to do it. So blame the official for your side’s shortcomings.....what a joke of a manager he is! Really hope Cardiff City don’t go up, he’s a decent Championship manager but gets found out in the Premier League. Probably the referee’s fault why his sides keep getting relegated from the Premier League too!? After all, they ‘ONLY’ have 38 games to prove themselves!

On a point of order. He has only been relegated once from the Premier League, with Sheffield United. And that wa sunder controversial circumstances after the FA allowed Tevez and Mascherano were allowed to play for West Ham in the final games of the season despite the club breaching FA regulations.

He’s also stated that if he gets Cardiff promoted then he will resign as manager as he hates everything about the Premier League and considers the Championship more representative of the sound of English football.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Keith Stroud strikes again on 08:16 - Feb 10 with 2481 viewsSteve_M

Keith Stroud strikes again on 08:12 - Feb 10 by GlasgowBlue

On a point of order. He has only been relegated once from the Premier League, with Sheffield United. And that wa sunder controversial circumstances after the FA allowed Tevez and Mascherano were allowed to play for West Ham in the final games of the season despite the club breaching FA regulations.

He’s also stated that if he gets Cardiff promoted then he will resign as manager as he hates everything about the Premier League and considers the Championship more representative of the sound of English football.

Although, despite the West Ham thing, Sheffield United did manage to bottle a perfectly winnable home match against Jewell's Wigan on the last day of the season.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Login to get fewer ads

Keith Stroud strikes again on 08:28 - Feb 10 with 2459 viewsITFC_Forever

Awful, awful ref. Worse than D’Urso and Attwell ever were.

Already been suspended by the League once this season, should have been again after missing the tackle on McG and now last night's shambles, on top of many other poor performances.

How on earth is he still in the job?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Keith Stroud strikes again on 08:37 - Feb 10 with 2447 viewsGlasgowBlue

Keith Stroud strikes again on 08:16 - Feb 10 by Steve_M

Although, despite the West Ham thing, Sheffield United did manage to bottle a perfectly winnable home match against Jewell's Wigan on the last day of the season.

They did but it wasn’t about one game. West Ham had two world class players in their team who shouldn’t have played a single minute for them.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Keith Stroud strikes again on 09:16 - Feb 10 with 2418 viewschristiand

Keith Stroud strikes again on 08:12 - Feb 10 by GlasgowBlue

I suppose taking Notts County down in 1992 doesn’t count because it wasn’t called the Premier League? He was also in charge of QPR with them precariously close to the bottom three in 2012. I wonder why he would resign if Cardiff get promoted? He knows he isn’t good enough to manage at that level. Not to be controversial as it will upset a few, but similar to MM their shortcomings and limitations get exposed in that higher standard of football.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 9:20]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024