Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen 15:48 - Feb 10 with 4178 viewsDeano69

Can’t recall worse in 40 years.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:50 - Feb 10 with 4153 viewsAlexGreen

I have to agree - this really was absolutely dreadful, soul destroying stuff. What's going on?!

Poll: Who from our injured list will play the most games in 20/21

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:52 - Feb 10 with 4111 viewsDeano69

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:50 - Feb 10 by AlexGreen

I have to agree - this really was absolutely dreadful, soul destroying stuff. What's going on?!

Both teams losing 0-0

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:53 - Feb 10 with 4088 viewsnewbie

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:50 - Feb 10 by AlexGreen

Players think MM might be staying and therefore just can't get motivated?
Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:54 - Feb 10 with 4080 viewsimsureazzure

Motivational speech from MM yesterday featuring the tease that he may be staying, is working wonders with the players today.
Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:54 - Feb 10 with 4081 viewsDarth_Koont

Agreed. Players making so many mistakes with the ball - even players like Waghorn and Celina have hardly put a foot right.

Got to hope it's that drizzle into their faces that's caused the problems. But can't see how we could play worse second half unless we start defending badly too.

Pronouns: He/Him

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:54 - Feb 10 with 4063 viewsDeano69

Still, at least it’s not freezing cold and drizzling. Oh.

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:56 - Feb 10 with 4028 viewsDeano69

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:54 - Feb 10 by Darth_Koont

Agreed. Players making so many mistakes with the ball - even players like Waghorn and Celina have hardly put a foot right.

Got to hope it's that drizzle into their faces that's caused the problems. But can't see how we could play worse second half unless we start defending badly too.

Not sure we have completed 2 consecutive passes or one more game than 20 yards.

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:56 - Feb 10 with 4016 viewsBenters2

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:54 - Feb 10 by Deano69

Still, at least it’s not freezing cold and drizzling. Oh.

lol
Login to get fewer ads

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:58 - Feb 10 with 3991 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

You’ve still got the treat of Bent scoring to come yet
Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 16:00 - Feb 10 with 3952 viewsimsureazzure

We have the delight of a thin skinned, chippy Yorkshireman criticising the fans at 1730 still to come.
Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 16:00 - Feb 10 with 3944 viewsFtnfwest

Considering what we’ve had in the last few years that is a bold statement
Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 16:03 - Feb 10 with 3912 viewsMullet

The reverse fixture wasn't far off, if indeed might have edged it.

If you ignore the beatings like Burnley or Peterborough et al. over the years then being 0-0 and playing this poorly is up there I'd say.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 16:03 - Feb 10 with 3911 viewsDarth_Koont

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:56 - Feb 10 by Deano69

Not sure we have completed 2 consecutive passes or one more game than 20 yards.

Undoubtedly. So many mistakes even from our more skillful players.

Pronouns: He/Him

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 16:10 - Feb 10 with 3851 viewswitchdoctor

worse than the whole 90 mins against Rotherham a couple of years ago?...i find that hard to believe
Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 16:17 - Feb 10 with 3793 viewstextbackup

that's been said so so often in the MM era, embarrassing that anyone gives him the time of day

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 16:22 - Feb 10 with 3739 viewsBenters2

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 16:17 - Feb 10 by textbackup

that's been said so so often in the MM era, embarrassing that anyone gives him the time of day

Terrible innit

PJH will back him to the hilt though.
Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 16:22 - Feb 10 with 3733 viewswitchdoctor

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 16:22 - Feb 10 by Benters2

Terrible innit

PJH will back him to the hilt though.

oh yeah...doubtless
Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 16:25 - Feb 10 with 3709 viewsLord_Lucan

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 15:58 - Feb 10 by FrowsyArmLarry

You’ve still got the treat of Bent scoring to come yet

Bring it on.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 16:30 - Feb 10 with 3634 viewsBenters2

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 16:22 - Feb 10 by witchdoctor

oh yeah...doubtless

Blames the fans innit.

Boo terrible.
Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 17:18 - Feb 10 with 3499 viewsDeano69

Pretty sure that’s the worst half of football I have seen on 16:10 - Feb 10 by witchdoctor

worse than the whole 90 mins against Rotherham a couple of years ago?...i find that hard to believe

I think it was. Appalling.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024