Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, I can see Brenner's interview is going to be a harsh one already. 16:58 - Feb 10 with 1889 viewsgainsboroughblue

He just said 'At least Town got a point'.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Well, I can see Brenner's interview is going to be a harsh one already. on 17:00 - Feb 10 with 1872 viewsDaleyitfc

There is no bigger sycophant than Woolley : I had to switch off before the match when he was getting overly excited talking about what a wonderful player Cole "Shower-of-Sh1te" Skuse is.
Well, I can see Brenner's interview is going to be a harsh one already. on 17:03 - Feb 10 with 1843 viewsVic

Well, I can see Brenner's interview is going to be a harsh one already. on 17:00 - Feb 10 by Daleyitfc

There is no bigger sycophant than Woolley : I had to switch off before the match when he was getting overly excited talking about what a wonderful player Cole "Shower-of-Sh1te" Skuse is.

I think you’re in quite a small minority with that view of Skuse now.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Well, I can see Brenner's interview is going to be a harsh one already. on 17:06 - Feb 10 with 1822 viewsshoopdelang

Well, I can see Brenner's interview is going to be a harsh one already. on 17:03 - Feb 10 by Vic

Minority or not it’s his opinion.
Well, I can see Brenner's interview is going to be a harsh one already. on 17:08 - Feb 10 with 1800 viewsBenters2

Crap innit.
Well, I can see Brenner's interview is going to be a harsh one already. on 17:14 - Feb 10 with 1767 viewsJ2BLUE

"Mick, you described is a huge game and you've come away with a point. It extends the unbeaten run to two games and you must be delighted?"

"I thought we were magnificent in the first half, Chambo especially was fantastic at the back. I was delighted with the effort and work we put in"

"Some people might see a point as a bad result and have expected three"

"Some people can fook off"

*Brenner and wider media collectively tug themselves dry*

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Well, I can see Brenner's interview is going to be a harsh one already. on 18:18 - Feb 10 with 1660 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Well, I can see Brenner's interview is going to be a harsh one already. on 17:03 - Feb 10 by Vic

Skuse is shiyte, symptomatic of why we are so insipid.

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Well, I can see Brenner's interview is going to be a harsh one already. on 18:22 - Feb 10 with 1615 viewsWestSussexBlue

Well, I can see Brenner's interview is going to be a harsh one already. on 17:14 - Feb 10 by J2BLUE

"Mick, you described is a huge game and you've come away with a point. It extends the unbeaten run to two games and you must be delighted?"

"I thought we were magnificent in the first half, Chambo especially was fantastic at the back. I was delighted with the effort and work we put in"

"Some people might see a point as a bad result and have expected three"

"Some people can fook off"

*Brenner and wider media collectively tug themselves dry*

I can actually hear those dulcet Yorkshire tones as I read that. Brilliant.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024