Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
2 goals in the last 6 home games. What a time to be alive. 19:39 - Feb 10 with 1842 viewsITFC_Forever

Mick Out.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

2 goals in the last 6 home games. What a time to be alive. on 19:47 - Feb 10 with 1820 viewsjas0999

Terrible isn’t it. Yet acceptable according to some.
2 goals in the last 6 home games. What a time to be alive. on 22:03 - Feb 10 with 1753 viewsDubtractor

We've scored nil in 6 of the last 12 home and away.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

2 goals in the last 6 home games. What a time to be alive. on 03:03 - Feb 11 with 1656 viewsMinneapolis_ITFC

Didn't realize it was as bad as the statistic presented. Guess when most of the focus in on defense and playing for a point then excitement and strike rate will be at a minimum.

What happened at the start of the season still seems bizarre. Four or Five League wins from August, the team has reverted to type and once again disappoints. No offense to anyone but talk at the time of potential promotion (or indeed league winners) seems absurd to the extreme.

Can understand the thinking of the time, we were witness to something extraordinary but realized even then it couldn't last. With a different manager and ownership the team could have built on that start, but unfortunately we find ourselves once more in familiar territory.
2 goals in the last 6 home games. What a time to be alive. on 05:40 - Feb 11 with 1628 viewspowinswitch

2 goals in the last 6 home games. What a time to be alive. on 03:03 - Feb 11 by Minneapolis_ITFC

Didn't realize it was as bad as the statistic presented. Guess when most of the focus in on defense and playing for a point then excitement and strike rate will be at a minimum.

What happened at the start of the season still seems bizarre. Four or Five League wins from August, the team has reverted to type and once again disappoints. No offense to anyone but talk at the time of potential promotion (or indeed league winners) seems absurd to the extreme.

Can understand the thinking of the time, we were witness to something extraordinary but realized even then it couldn't last. With a different manager and ownership the team could have built on that start, but unfortunately we find ourselves once more in familiar territory.

The same thing happened with Grant Ward. Excellent start. Then McCarthy gives them clear instructions which are all about doing the spade work. Staying with your man, all dull percentage stuff. Then Ward loses that natural instinct cos he is too worried that he will get another flea in his ear for not doing the defensive stuff. I know that has to be done by every player. But Ward, and others need freedom, and trust tha5 they will learn from mistakes, so that they can go out and tear up the opposition. That lads confidence is shot. B6 the way you can delete Ward and insert other youngsters names. Emmanuel, Kenlock, Bishop. Our midfield is a reflection of the manager. Granite. Ye shall not pass. But we won’t pass the ball either.
2 goals in the last 6 home games. What a time to be alive. on 07:44 - Feb 11 with 1589 viewsBrixtonBlue

2 goals in the last 6 home games. What a time to be alive. on 19:47 - Feb 10 by jas0999

Who?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

2 goals in the last 6 home games. What a time to be alive. on 07:49 - Feb 11 with 1570 viewsblue75

2 goals in the last 6 home games. What a time to be alive. on 19:47 - Feb 10 by jas0999

Acceptable to the majority according to messiah Mick.

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

2 goals in the last 6 home games. What a time to be alive. on 08:00 - Feb 11 with 1536 viewsBarneycurley

Its the owners fault

Apparently....

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

2 goals in the last 6 home games. What a time to be alive. on 11:31 - Feb 11 with 1412 viewsGeoffSentence

We never looked like scoring yesterday. It took 25 minutes to get near their penalty area, and then it was right in the 18 yard line from where it was easily cleared. Then we had to wait 10 more minutes to get that far up the field again.

We didn't have a single shot that I can recall in the first half and barely got in the danger areas.

A brief 3 minute flurry at the start of the second half and that was it.

If you are going to score, you actually need to get the ball into the danger areas, we didn't.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024