Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is there a reason Coventry got 28k at home yesterday 11:13 - Feb 11 with 2073 viewsIllinoisblue

V Accrington Stanley?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is there a reason Coventry got 28k at home yesterday on 11:17 - Feb 11 with 2048 viewsJ2BLUE

Tickets were £5 in advance and they'd won 7 home games on the bounce.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 11:17]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Is there a reason Coventry got 28k at home yesterday on 11:24 - Feb 11 with 2032 viewsIllinoisblue

Is there a reason Coventry got 28k at home yesterday on 11:17 - Feb 11 by J2BLUE

Tickets were £5 in advance and they'd won 7 home games on the bounce.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 11:17]

Even with cheap tickets that is a really good crowd. Of course, In typical Coventry fashion they lost.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Is there a reason Coventry got 28k at home yesterday on 14:25 - Feb 11 with 1803 viewsHouchen87

Big club and have massive following but fans stay away for most home games due to poor owner/s... people waiting to take over club but idiots won’t sell.
Apparently not a lot of debt and a good owner could really invest in a good mid sized club.
I know a Cov fan and it all went wrong when they were relegated with 60m debt!
Couple of points to make..... on 14:32 - Feb 11 with 1769 viewsBloots

Is there a reason Coventry got 28k at home yesterday on 14:25 - Feb 11 by Houchen87

Big club and have massive following but fans stay away for most home games due to poor owner/s... people waiting to take over club but idiots won’t sell.
Apparently not a lot of debt and a good owner could really invest in a good mid sized club.
I know a Cov fan and it all went wrong when they were relegated with 60m debt!

.....1. How on earth did you see this post?

You support Coventry, even though you say that you "know" a Cov fan, and haven't posted on here for nearly 5 years!

2. You didn't even answer the question.

Weird.

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Is there a reason Coventry got 28k at home yesterday on 14:33 - Feb 11 with 1756 viewstextbackup

they wanted to see "exactly" who they were playing

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Couple of points to make..... on 14:34 - Feb 11 with 1748 viewsHouchen87

Couple of points to make..... on 14:32 - Feb 11 by Bloots

You support Coventry, even though you say that you "know" a Cov fan, and haven't posted on here for nearly 5 years!

Weird.

Me 🤔 no !! But they did have a community day yesterday charging just £5 a ticket.
Big club ..
You been sniffing glue mate? (n/t) on 14:35 - Feb 11 with 1738 viewsBloots

Couple of points to make..... on 14:34 - Feb 11 by Houchen87

Me 🤔 no !! But they did have a community day yesterday charging just £5 a ticket.
Big club ..

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Couple of points to make..... on 14:57 - Feb 11 with 1660 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Couple of points to make..... on 14:32 - Feb 11 by Bloots

Weird.

I remember seeing some years ago how their fans were seeing them as under-achieving and how they should be in the Premier League when they were the longest-serving club in the Championship. I thought why on earth would their fans think they belong in the Premier League? Whatever about the club would suggest that? Surely, they were more likely to go down than up?

Really, their plight then rings so true to ours now. In all objectivity it should show how well McCarthy has done with us (but also how much better those who decide on ticketing etc could possibly do).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024