Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where's Mullets match report?! 17:20 - Feb 11 with 4082 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

We need some positives vibes on here and I want to on hear about how Burton are the most organized and displined bottom of the table team in the history of the Championship!
Where's Mullets match report?! on 17:24 - Feb 11 with 3582 viewsDarth_Koont

Too many Bloody Marys at brunch?

Pronouns: He/Him

Where's Mullets match report?! on 17:35 - Feb 11 with 3543 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

You don’t have to read them.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Where's Mullets match report?! on 17:38 - Feb 11 with 3541 viewsMullet

Christ, I've really got to you haven't I?

How about you lay it all out for us, rather than just lying about what I say and then crying about it?

It's interesting you never put forward anything about Town with any substance, just snipe and prattle on about other clubs on the rare occasion you manage anything football related.

So off you go JJJ, let's see your assessment of all things ITFC. Hopefully Phil was bluffing this morning about instant bans. I could do with the laugh.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Where's Mullets match report?! on 17:40 - Feb 11 with 3528 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Where's Mullets match report?! on 17:24 - Feb 11 by Darth_Koont

Too many Bloody Marys at brunch?

Nah I am a bit hungover though.

Talking of bloodies, I can't decide if I'm into them or not. I like the well made non soupey ones (spicey) but I don't like ones that come out with a meal on the top.
Where's Mullets match report?! on 17:42 - Feb 11 with 3513 viewsDarth_Koont

Where's Mullets match report?! on 17:40 - Feb 11 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Nah I am a bit hungover though.

Talking of bloodies, I can't decide if I'm into them or not. I like the well made non soupey ones (spicey) but I don't like ones that come out with a meal on the top.

Yeah, lumpy is never good. Just needs a stick of celery to swish it around — and a bit of horseradish is always a good touch.

Pronouns: He/Him

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:02 - Feb 11 with 3478 viewsFixed_It

Despite their obvious weaknesses, Burton actually played pretty well - especially in the first half- and have got a couple of impressive, highly-regarded young loanees playing for them now. But you're not really interested in that are you?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:06 - Feb 11 with 3447 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Where's Mullets match report?! on 17:38 - Feb 11 by Mullet

How about you lay it all out for us, rather than just lying about what I say and then crying about it?

It's interesting you never put forward anything about Town with any substance, just snipe and prattle on about other clubs on the rare occasion you manage anything football related.

So off you go JJJ, let's see your assessment of all things ITFC. Hopefully Phil was bluffing this morning about instant bans. I could do with the laugh.

That was so quick!

x
(No subject) (n/t) on 18:18 - Feb 11 with 3426 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:02 - Feb 11 by Fixed_It

Despite their obvious weaknesses, Burton actually played pretty well - especially in the first half- and have got a couple of impressive, highly-regarded young loanees playing for them now. But you're not really interested in that are you?

No not really they're bottom of the league and have cocnended 15 in their last four.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 18:22]
Login to get fewer ads

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:22 - Feb 11 with 3407 viewsMullet

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:06 - Feb 11 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

That was so quick!

x

Not as quick as your bottle going again it seems.

I do love the whole "joke" thing though when you got nothing but flack back.

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:27 - Feb 11 with 3376 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Where's Mullets match report?! on 17:42 - Feb 11 by Darth_Koont

Yeah, lumpy is never good. Just needs a stick of celery to swish it around — and a bit of horseradish is always a good touch.

Celery salt and hot sauce is the future.
Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:30 - Feb 11 with 3367 viewsCoco

Where's Mullets match report?! on 17:38 - Feb 11 by Mullet

Christ, he’s really got to you.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:32 - Feb 11 with 3361 viewsJohnny_Boy

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:22 - Feb 11 by Mullet

Not as quick as your bottle going again it seems.

I do love the whole "joke" thing though when you got nothing but flack back.

Why even bother responding? Just let it go.
Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:36 - Feb 11 with 3337 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

You still taking steroids?
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 18:36]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:36 - Feb 11 with 3336 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:36 - Feb 11 by BanksterDebtSlave

You still taking steroids?
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 18:36]

No I just finished the taper.
Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:39 - Feb 11 with 3338 viewsMullet

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:32 - Feb 11 by Johnny_Boy

Why even bother responding? Just let it go.

Why not? Pretty clear he's bottled it now and rowing back again for the third time in recent memory.

I think it's funny how people like this (yourself included) go for individuals not just me, then try and brush it off when their own sh1t sticks to them instead.

He's not managed once to criticise me without inventing something I've said, then done this. There's no name-calling or aggro here, it's pretty amusing to me to see him start a thread like this after this morning's sticky and last night's second failure.

I've had far worse and we've still not got to Mr J's talking any football yet. If it was all wedding photos, dodgy PMs and internet stalking I wouldn't bother, but I thought it'd be really interesting to see someone actually go for it a reasoned set of opinions about ITFC. Even if they need me to do it in this case.

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:46 - Feb 11 with 3300 viewsCoco

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:39 - Feb 11 by Mullet

Why not? Pretty clear he's bottled it now and rowing back again for the third time in recent memory.

I think it's funny how people like this (yourself included) go for individuals not just me, then try and brush it off when their own sh1t sticks to them instead.

He's not managed once to criticise me without inventing something I've said, then done this. There's no name-calling or aggro here, it's pretty amusing to me to see him start a thread like this after this morning's sticky and last night's second failure.

I've had far worse and we've still not got to Mr J's talking any football yet. If it was all wedding photos, dodgy PMs and internet stalking I wouldn't bother, but I thought it'd be really interesting to see someone actually go for it a reasoned set of opinions about ITFC. Even if they need me to do it in this case.

You think people actually care what a gang of chatroom legends think? Crikey.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:48 - Feb 11 with 3293 viewstextbackup

most people give up trying to argue their point with you as they get a 10339376 word essay that they really cant be bother to read.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:51 - Feb 11 with 3288 viewsJohnny_Boy

For somebody that consistantly thinks this is all 'funny' - it clearly doesn't seem like you are finding it amusing at all.

Why on earth are you singling me out?!?!
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 18:52]
Where's Mullets match report?! on 19:32 - Feb 11 with 3185 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Where's Mullets match report?! on 18:48 - Feb 11 by textbackup

most people give up trying to argue their point with you as they get a 10339376 word essay that they really cant be bother to read.

Try to remember it was JJJJ who started this thread to goad Mullet.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Where's Mullets match report?! on 21:03 - Feb 11 with 3073 viewspeterleeblue

Where's Mullets match report?! on 19:32 - Feb 11 by The_Romford_Blue

Guys isn't this the type of goading and sniping that Phil is on about?
Where's Mullets match report?! on 21:13 - Feb 11 with 3056 viewsm14_blue

I thoroughly enjoy Mullet's match reports and really appreciate the effort.

I do sometimes think they're a little generous to us, and a little harsh on the officials, but they're always really well written and thoughtfully constructed.

I think it's great that people take the time to post reports on here, especially for those of us who don't get to as many games as we'd like.
Where's Mullets match report?! on 21:14 - Feb 11 with 3045 viewsLord_Lucan

Where's Mullets match report?! on 19:32 - Feb 11 by The_Romford_Blue

Just looked like a light hearted post to me.

But what do I know?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Where's Mullets match report?! on 21:16 - Feb 11 with 3039 viewspeterleeblue

Where's Mullets match report?! on 21:13 - Feb 11 by m14_blue

I thoroughly enjoy Mullet's match reports and really appreciate the effort.

I do sometimes think they're a little generous to us, and a little harsh on the officials, but they're always really well written and thoughtfully constructed.

I think it's great that people take the time to post reports on here, especially for those of us who don't get to as many games as we'd like.

For what its worth... I agree.
Where's Mullets match report?! on 21:23 - Feb 11 with 3025 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Where's Mullets match report?! on 21:14 - Feb 11 by Lord_Lucan

Just looked like a light hearted post to me.

But what do I know?

People trying to take all the fun out of it!

If it's causing a stir and some to get all stressy though I can peg it back but lets face it this board would be terrible without me.
[Post edited 11 Feb 2018 21:24]
Where's Mullets match report?! on 21:24 - Feb 11 with 3018 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Where's Mullets match report?! on 21:16 - Feb 11 by peterleeblue

For what its worth... I agree.

I used to know someone like you at school.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024