Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man 17:53 - Feb 13 with 1813 viewsSpruceMoose

For sorting out those tickets for the Norwich game.

You really have made my Norwich supporting mate very happy. He wanted me to pass on his thanks, and don't worry, he'll jeep a low profile in with the away fans.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:54 - Feb 13 with 1805 viewsTractorCam

Good to see the football community come together, rivalries aside!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:55 - Feb 13 with 1797 viewsSpruceMoose

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:54 - Feb 13 by TractorCam

Good to see the football community come together, rivalries aside!

He's a bigger man than me, that's for sure.

Anyway, if anyone else out there needs a ticket, drop him a PM. Reckon he can sort you out.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:56 - Feb 13 with 1789 viewsBluefish

He sorted some out for me as well but I feel bad because I can't use them now so I have left him stuck trying to find 4 more people to have them.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:56 - Feb 13 with 1789 views12th_Man

Boring

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:57 - Feb 13 with 1781 viewsSpruceMoose

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:56 - Feb 13 by 12th_Man

Boring

Don't be so modest!

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:57 - Feb 13 with 1779 viewsHerbivore

Sorted me out as well, the legend. Tickets coming out of his arse that one.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:58 - Feb 13 with 1774 viewsSpruceMoose

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:56 - Feb 13 by Bluefish

He sorted some out for me as well but I feel bad because I can't use them now so I have left him stuck trying to find 4 more people to have them.

Is that including the pair of tickets he was getting for Facter's before he booked his New Zealand trip? If not, think he has six spare now.

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:59 - Feb 13 with 1759 viewsGlasgowBlue

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:57 - Feb 13 by SpruceMoose

Don't be so modest!

Ha! I thought this was genuine. What have I missed?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Login to get fewer ads

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:59 - Feb 13 with 1760 viewsBluefish

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:58 - Feb 13 by SpruceMoose

Is that including the pair of tickets he was getting for Facter's before he booked his New Zealand trip? If not, think he has six spare now.

Don't make me feel bad. Poor 12th man how is going to shift all of them. We should probably advertise on his behalf

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 18:02 - Feb 13 with 1748 viewsSpruceMoose

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:59 - Feb 13 by Bluefish

Don't make me feel bad. Poor 12th man how is going to shift all of them. We should probably advertise on his behalf

Heard he was on the Pink 'un Forum earlier on, trying to get rid of them as a last resort.

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 19:13 - Feb 13 with 1677 viewsBlueBadger

Just wanted to say thanks to 12th Man on 17:57 - Feb 13 by Herbivore

Sorted me out as well, the legend. Tickets coming out of his arse that one.

Oooh that reminds me, he sorted me out with two but I'm not going to be able to go now, on account of being on nights.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024