Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on 22:33 - Feb 13 with 13342 viewsMenton

If you want to psych yourself up before Sunday’s game, watch it. The Norwich fan on the right is an ignorant, giggling bell end, incapable of having a proper conversation.

Link here: https://t.co/yddTmjlU1I

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 22:42 - Feb 13 with 9584 viewsEastTownBlue

Ah yes, who can forget young Chris ...
[Post edited 13 Feb 2018 22:44]
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 23:34 - Feb 13 with 9435 viewsStNeotsBlue

Refusing to shake hands at the start, what a tw@t.
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 00:01 - Feb 14 with 9383 viewsBrixtonBlue

Not watched this one yet but Ben and Dave are excellent on the Blue Monday podcasts (now on YouTube). Highly recommended.

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 00:49 - Feb 14 with 9336 viewsAndy9ITFC

Gave up watching after a couple of minutes, these guys wind me up so much. Fair play to Mr Bloom for sitting through that torture.
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 01:53 - Feb 14 with 9288 viewsTaricco_Fan

Managed to get through the full hour and seven minutes, mainly because I enjoy Ben's work. The other TNC host is a good lad but that Chris is something else. Seems even many Norwich fans don't like him going by the comments. A bit of banter is fine but smugness and condescension from start to finish just made him look a complete knob. Ben did really well there.

Mind you, as a football podcaster, Ben's a cut above these two.
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 02:11 - Feb 14 with 9272 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I thought it was alright to be fair

Ben did well for us for sure

I really don’t get how they can take the p1ss out of the stars on our shirts. They were three proper trophies.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 02:45 - Feb 14 with 9259 viewsRoyKeanesDog

I just made a genuine effort to watch that video, but I couldn't get past 2 minutes.

This Ben Bloom lad, who I know posts on here occasionally, seems like a nice bloke with a refreshing enthusiasm for the club during an extremely stagnant period- so I have nothing but respect for the bloke. His Mick McCarthy Hotel California song is a work of magic too.

I would've loved to have been in between those two for that video instead of him though. The leader of those two is a horrible piece of work (anyone who saw the videos of him mocking a disabled fan after the playoffs will know what I mean). He has mellowed somewhat, but only because he seems intent on turning these bedroom webcam sessions into a career with BT Sport with his beloved Jake Humphries.

The other guy just looks like everything I can't stand about Norwich though. A man who.appears to be slightly below average in every way, yet carries himself with a misguided persona which he imagines to be charisma. He reminds me of somebody I used to help at school when people tried to flush his head in the toilet, until I eventually became tired and turned a blind eye to it.

He epitomises the new generation of Norwich fans who have only known the past 8 years, and they seem to think it is the norm. The older generation of scummers appear to be much more humble, and appreciate that they have had a decade in the sun after a lifetime in our shadow.

In the past 20 years we've had 2 seasons in Europe, a 5th place finish in England, a cup semi final, 2 Youth Cup wins, hosted the England national side at our stadium, have continued our 50+ year spell in the top two tiers in England. Even our darkest spell in history competes with their brightest period.

The WKD blue dork in that video have had it too sweet, and I'm looking forward to the tables turning back so crumpets like him can experience reality.

I've had a drink so have probably gone off a tagent, and can't remember what point I was originally trying to make- but I'm sure what I've said is profound. I can't be bothered to proof read it.

EDIT: read it back and corrected two spelling mistakes.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 2:49]

Poll: Best Football Song

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 03:28 - Feb 14 with 9219 viewsLuk38644

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 02:45 - Feb 14 by RoyKeanesDog

I just made a genuine effort to watch that video, but I couldn't get past 2 minutes.

This Ben Bloom lad, who I know posts on here occasionally, seems like a nice bloke with a refreshing enthusiasm for the club during an extremely stagnant period- so I have nothing but respect for the bloke. His Mick McCarthy Hotel California song is a work of magic too.

I would've loved to have been in between those two for that video instead of him though. The leader of those two is a horrible piece of work (anyone who saw the videos of him mocking a disabled fan after the playoffs will know what I mean). He has mellowed somewhat, but only because he seems intent on turning these bedroom webcam sessions into a career with BT Sport with his beloved Jake Humphries.

The other guy just looks like everything I can't stand about Norwich though. A man who.appears to be slightly below average in every way, yet carries himself with a misguided persona which he imagines to be charisma. He reminds me of somebody I used to help at school when people tried to flush his head in the toilet, until I eventually became tired and turned a blind eye to it.

He epitomises the new generation of Norwich fans who have only known the past 8 years, and they seem to think it is the norm. The older generation of scummers appear to be much more humble, and appreciate that they have had a decade in the sun after a lifetime in our shadow.

In the past 20 years we've had 2 seasons in Europe, a 5th place finish in England, a cup semi final, 2 Youth Cup wins, hosted the England national side at our stadium, have continued our 50+ year spell in the top two tiers in England. Even our darkest spell in history competes with their brightest period.

The WKD blue dork in that video have had it too sweet, and I'm looking forward to the tables turning back so crumpets like him can experience reality.

I've had a drink so have probably gone off a tagent, and can't remember what point I was originally trying to make- but I'm sure what I've said is profound. I can't be bothered to proof read it.

I'm with you mate and rest assured, if we finally beat them Monday, those two are in for some serious stick for quite a while!

On another note, my tweet about their UEFA Cup 4th round commemoration game gets a mention at circa 58:40. Nice to know I got a dig in there and the forehead had to listen.
Login to get fewer ads

on 07:08 - Feb 14 with 9078 views_

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 02:45 - Feb 14 by RoyKeanesDog

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 07:29 - Feb 14 with 9050 viewsSitfcB

Don't think I can bring myself to watch it with those two c'nts on.

How the f'ck an ITFC fan can sit in between them two I don't know.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 07:37 - Feb 14 with 9031 viewsWickwar_Blue

Never have I seen such a display of smugness from individuals with so little to be smug about.

COYB
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 07:58 - Feb 14 with 8980 viewsTractorWood

The guy on the right dragged it from being a really knowledgeable, credible discussion for me. Credit to Ben, still needs to be in the away end not in the press section.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 08:02 - Feb 14 with 8957 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 07:58 - Feb 14 by TractorWood

The guy on the right dragged it from being a really knowledgeable, credible discussion for me. Credit to Ben, still needs to be in the away end not in the press section.

He’s not going in the away end?!?

How can you go to that gaff and not be in the away end? Fook that for a laugh
[Post edited 14 Feb 2018 8:02]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 08:26 - Feb 14 with 8909 viewsitfcjoe

The bloke on the right is an utter bell, ruins what could be an interesting chat

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 08:59 - Feb 14 with 8820 viewsIpswichKnight

Listening to the Monday podcast think Ben said he would be in the away end this weekend. I like this podcast and the this week in ITFC history which is also a really good podcast. I was listening to the EADT preview podcast with the EDP team which was actually quite good and balanced.
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 09:03 - Feb 14 with 8804 viewshype313

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 08:26 - Feb 14 by itfcjoe

The bloke on the right is an utter bell, ruins what could be an interesting chat

Even the Scummers on the comments were smashing him

"The guy with the glasses is an embarrassment to this channel and our football club. I hope this Ipsh*t fan took him back across the Suffolk boarder, you can have him! Total bell end!"

"'m normally a defender of Chris but he was incredibly rude and unprofessional here, and credit to the Ipswich fan for not telling him to 'piss off'. The endless digs from Chris made this very hard to watch and frankly if Chris is so incapable of being polite and civil to a podcast guest then he shouldn't have been on this episode."

"Keep Chris away from all things TNC. Chris is a prime example of an ignorant fan blowing derby competition out of proportion."

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 10:19 - Feb 14 with 8629 viewstrueblue97

I actually know someone who is family with that chris reeve ( speccy pr*ck ) and even he says that hes a w*nker hahaha
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 10:30 - Feb 14 with 8607 viewsbenjaminbloom

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 10:19 - Feb 14 by trueblue97

I actually know someone who is family with that chris reeve ( speccy pr*ck ) and even he says that hes a w*nker hahaha

Thanks everyone for the positive comments on here, tried my best not to rise to any of the bait thrown my way and stick to the facts!! Will be in the away end this weekend :)
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 10:35 - Feb 14 with 8581 viewsTractorWood

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 10:30 - Feb 14 by benjaminbloom

Thanks everyone for the positive comments on here, tried my best not to rise to any of the bait thrown my way and stick to the facts!! Will be in the away end this weekend :)

Great work. Kudos on your temperament and philosophical exchanges when pushed. Good to see you'll be in the away end.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 10:51 - Feb 14 with 8518 viewstheblueginger

Nodge fans I know dislike Chris in particular due him acting as he is a mouthpiece for the club and positioning himself as some all-knowing superfan. Keep in mind he wanted Farke gone not too long ago, and was viciously anti-Neil at times last season. Jack is actually decent enough and is quite a honest in his views most of the time, although still has his moments.

I find TNC funny because it promotes typical stereotypes, aside from the superfan tag. They have the same surname despite being apparently unrelated as well as the same lazy eye issue caused by a confused gene pool, and they both now work for the sports teams on the completely impartial local news outlets.

There is certainly a segment of Nodge support, slightly younger than me, who have only really watched Norwich either in the Prem or enjoying promotion-winning football. Given their precarious financial position and being highly unlikely to go up this year, It will be good to see their reaction in the near future, as they try to combine being a "hoooge club" with a perverse underdog tag of being "self-funded" as they like to call it, having pissed away their parachute payments in record time.
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 11:13 - Feb 14 with 8457 viewsCurrie10

Oh my god that melt on the left. He's such a goon.
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 11:29 - Feb 14 with 8415 viewsconnorscontract

Or, as I like to put it:

Since the Millennium Ipswich Town have had their worst spell in 60 years, being relegated and then resolutely mired in the Second Tier.

During this dreadful period Ipswich have won more games in UEFA competitions than Norwich have in their entire history.
That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 11:46 - Feb 14 with 8375 viewsGarv

Enjoyed that, mainly due to Ben's input. Nice change from cringe worthy twitter exchanges (albeit there were questions via twitter). Host/presenter chap was decent value.

But yes, giggly scum fab is a noob.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 12:04 - Feb 14 with 8311 viewsRoyKeanesDog

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 11:29 - Feb 14 by connorscontract

Or, as I like to put it:

Since the Millennium Ipswich Town have had their worst spell in 60 years, being relegated and then resolutely mired in the Second Tier.

During this dreadful period Ipswich have won more games in UEFA competitions than Norwich have in their entire history.

Ipswich have won more European games whilst being in the second division than Norwich have in their history (I believe).

Poll: Best Football Song

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 12:27 - Feb 14 with 8230 viewsconnorscontract

That Talk Norwich City video with Benjamin Bloom on on 12:04 - Feb 14 by RoyKeanesDog

Ipswich have won more European games whilst being in the second division than Norwich have in their history (I believe).

Yes, that's what I usually post, but I couldn't be bothered to fact check it.

See also "Norwich City's trophy cabinet is so empty, that to make it look more impressive they have two replicas of the 1985 Milk Cup to bulk it out a bit."

Hilarious, but true.

See also "Norwich City's Honours are so sparse that they list being "Participants" in tournaments as an Honour in their Official Programme."

All these things sound like silly joke banter wind ups made up to ridicule them. But they are things they have done to themselves and all true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024