Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liverpool 00:32 - Feb 15 with 2407 viewsGarv

Bit random but I can't understand how any Liverpool fan isn't currently happy with their team/manager.

I say that because they have been amongst the biggest moaners this season because of Klopp's defence, but after another emphatic result tonight it just got me thinking how fun it must be to watch them this season.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Liverpool on 07:52 - Feb 15 with 2221 viewsBluefish

Some fans have lots of self entitlement and can't be happy despite their manager exceeding expectation..........

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Liverpool on 07:55 - Feb 15 with 2212 viewswitchdoctor

Liverpool on 07:52 - Feb 15 by Bluefish

Some fans have lots of self entitlement and can't be happy despite their manager exceeding expectation..........

blub..😢😢😢
Liverpool on 08:01 - Feb 15 with 2191 viewsBluefish

Liverpool on 07:55 - Feb 15 by witchdoctor

blub..😢😢😢

Please don't ever stop following me x

Liverpool on 08:02 - Feb 15 with 2191 viewsBrixtonBlue

Liverpool on 07:52 - Feb 15 by Bluefish

You're like the Ian Rush of football forums, always sniffing for a chance...

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Liverpool on 08:05 - Feb 15 with 2178 viewsBluefish

Liverpool on 08:02 - Feb 15 by BrixtonBlue

You're like the Ian Rush of football forums, always sniffing for a chance...

Thanks, must be all that milk that i drank as a kid

Liverpool on 08:06 - Feb 15 with 2172 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Because as much as football fans claim that all they want is to be entertained/proud of their team/win (delete as applicable), they pretty much always want more

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Liverpool on 08:07 - Feb 15 with 2166 viewsBrixtonBlue

Liverpool on 08:06 - Feb 15 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Because as much as football fans claim that all they want is to be entertained/proud of their team/win (delete as applicable), they pretty much always want more

Like winning stuff?

I bet Bloots will downarrow this.
Poll: If you work in an office, when are you off over Christmas (not booked holiday)?

Liverpool on 08:10 - Feb 15 with 2157 viewsBluefish

Liverpool on 08:07 - Feb 15 by BrixtonBlue

Like winning stuff?

But how many clubs can actually win something?

Maybe the answer is all clubs should be allowed to win something each season. Bit like young kids at presentation might getting a trophy for playing the season. It could be a new type of award for participation.........actually no that would be tragic

Login to get fewer ads

Liverpool on 08:20 - Feb 15 with 2124 viewsm14_blue

Liverpool on 08:10 - Feb 15 by Bluefish

But how many clubs can actually win something?

Maybe the answer is all clubs should be allowed to win something each season. Bit like young kids at presentation might getting a trophy for playing the season. It could be a new type of award for participation.........actually no that would be tragic

'Most Improved Club'
Liverpool on 08:59 - Feb 15 with 2052 viewsimsureazzure

Moaners? Liverpool? Answered.
Liverpool on 09:15 - Feb 15 with 2009 viewswitchdoctor

Liverpool on 08:01 - Feb 15 by Bluefish

Please don't ever stop following me x

you wish..🙄
Liverpool on 09:35 - Feb 15 with 1974 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Liverpool on 08:07 - Feb 15 by BrixtonBlue

Like winning stuff?

I did say win but pretty much, yes

I know this thread is about Liverpool but take Ipswich as an example. Most of our fans want a manager who will play a more entertaining style, which is fine. And if a new man comes in next season and does that but we finish 13th most will probably be happy. If we’re still playing nice football but finishing in mid table 2 seasons later though everyone will want him gone

Similarly if a new man comes in, plays lovely football AND takes us up they’ll be the toast of the town. But if we’ve got 10 points in Feb of next year and are staring relegation in the face again pitchforks will be out

Basically, every manager with only the very odd exception (Ferguson) becomes bad eventually - because supporters always want more

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Liverpool on 09:48 - Feb 15 with 1935 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

I would watch Liverpool ahead of Man City every single time...

I get the swooning over Citeh, they have at times been sensational but really when they take the lead all they do is play keep ball and even the atmosphere in the ground dips as the game descends into a crawl.

With Liverpool it is like they are always going for the jugular and there could be chances and incidents at any given moment. A frustration and a joy to support I'm sure.
Liverpool on 09:49 - Feb 15 with 1931 viewsITFC_Forever

Liverpool are doing what they always do.

Great for most of the time and look they they're going to be contenders, then trip up in matches that they should be winning with their eyes closed.

That's cost them the title twice in recent history - once under Rafa when Torres was at his peak and then under Rodgers (slow start cost them the league, not Gerrard's slip).

They're always a couple of players short - at the moment it's a decent goalkeeper and CB, in previous years it was a striker.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024