Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I thought Mick was in conciliatory mood this morning 10:14 - Feb 16 with 1750 viewsPlums

His interview on TalkSport came across really well. He said we need a win on Sunday ‘for the fans, they deserve it, they’ve had a hard time, I feel for them’
It’ll be interesting to see if he strikes the same tone with the local media in his press conference or we’re back to being snippy.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I thought Mick was in conciliatory mood this morning on 10:15 - Feb 16 with 1726 viewstcblue

It really depends if that bald chap is there stirring the hornets nest
I thought Mick was in conciliatory mood this morning on 11:01 - Feb 17 with 1415 viewsnshearman1

Really pleased to hear this, it's what Mick should be saying as we need some unity and support now.
I thought Mick was in conciliatory mood this morning on 11:11 - Feb 17 with 1375 viewsNo9

I wouldn't be surprised if, after Mr Milne's confirmation the Owner is aware of the rift &, the Burton game made thing worse not better, MM has been told to wind it in a bit?
I thought Mick was in conciliatory mood this morning on 11:16 - Feb 17 with 1363 viewsfabian_illness

He came across well on talksport.
Too many people are picking apart his interviews on Radio Suffolk and looking for something to moan about.
I thought Mick was in conciliatory mood this morning on 11:19 - Feb 17 with 1354 viewsKeaneish

I thought Mick was in conciliatory mood this morning on 11:01 - Feb 17 by nshearman1

Really pleased to hear this, it's what Mick should be saying as we need some unity and support now.

Completely agree. A nice tone and change of pace ahead of tomorrow.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024