Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Normal things that freak you out 13:36 - Feb 16 with 10048 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

For me:
- Cotton Wool. The thought of it ripping and going under my nails makes me cringe.

- Umbilical Cords. How do some people have the bottle to cut them when a birth happens. Can’t think of anything I’d want to do when my baby comes less than cutting that thing.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Normal things that freak you out on 13:42 - Feb 16 with 5831 viewsGuthrum

Similar to your cotton wool, the horrible nylon shirts they had in the '70s and early '80s. Just used to give me the horrors.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Normal things that freak you out on 13:43 - Feb 16 with 5823 viewschicoazul

Terracotta garden pots.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Normal things that freak you out on 13:45 - Feb 16 with 5815 viewsskyblue23

Those jumpers with a wolf and a moon on the front

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

Normal things that freak you out on 13:46 - Feb 16 with 5814 viewsBackToRussia

Normal things that freak you out on 13:43 - Feb 16 by chicoazul

Terracotta garden pots.

Don't like the sound of em scraping. It's like the nails on chalk sound.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Normal things that freak you out on 13:56 - Feb 16 with 5794 viewsSwansea_Blue

Normal things that freak you out on 13:42 - Feb 16 by Guthrum

Similar to your cotton wool, the horrible nylon shirts they had in the '70s and early '80s. Just used to give me the horrors.

Nylon in general. Eesh, not good. Sets my teeth on edge.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Normal things that freak you out on 14:03 - Feb 16 with 5783 viewsartsbossbeard

I can't touch anything paper based after getting my hands wet. There's something about the feel of the paper on damp fingertips that sets a nerve off.

Weird, I know.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Normal things that freak you out on 14:07 - Feb 16 with 5767 viewsCotty

People sucking on textiles, weird but true.
Normal things that freak you out on 14:10 - Feb 16 with 5764 viewsDecoy_Octopus

Rows of holes or hexagons, like the cells in a beehive or wasps nest for example.

and not really 'normal', but Shipwrecks. Not going on ships or water, just shipwrecks - pictures or videos of them etc.
Login to get fewer ads

Normal things that freak you out on 14:12 - Feb 16 with 5749 viewsartsbossbeard

Normal things that freak you out on 14:10 - Feb 16 by Decoy_Octopus

Rows of holes or hexagons, like the cells in a beehive or wasps nest for example.

and not really 'normal', but Shipwrecks. Not going on ships or water, just shipwrecks - pictures or videos of them etc.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Normal things that freak you out on 14:13 - Feb 16 with 5741 viewsSpruceMoose

Fancy eating the placenta then Rommers?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Normal things that freak you out on 14:16 - Feb 16 with 5730 viewssparks

Normal things that freak you out on 14:10 - Feb 16 by Decoy_Octopus

Absolutely with you on that one.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Normal things that freak you out on 14:17 - Feb 16 with 5729 viewsCotty

Normal things that freak you out on 14:13 - Feb 16 by SpruceMoose

It's pretty inadvisable, particularly if you are male and don't fancy growing breasts.
Normal things that freak you out on 14:18 - Feb 16 with 5718 viewsSpruceMoose

Bookmarking this thread so I know how to bring each and everyone of you down when I stage my hostile board takeover...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Normal things that freak you out on 14:19 - Feb 16 with 5709 viewsSpruceMoose

Normal things that freak you out on 14:17 - Feb 16 by Cotty

It's pretty inadvisable, particularly if you are male and don't fancy growing breasts.

Given his eating habits, I think the bosoms are going to become inevitable either way.

Normal things that freak you out on 14:38 - Feb 16 with 5677 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Normal things that freak you out on 14:13 - Feb 16 by SpruceMoose

Wtf? What foreign countries do that? That’s mental!

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Normal things that freak you out on 14:57 - Feb 16 with 5644 viewsTIB

Sitting on a toilet to have a numero deux / treat myself to a sit down wee.

A totally irrational fear but I read a story about a snake coming up through a toilet and biting a man on the poiiiinis. Not been comfortable on my throne since.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Normal things that freak you out on 15:12 - Feb 16 with 5617 viewsSE1blue

Those inflatable things that american companies use for advertising. It’s like a really tall frankfurter with hair and it kind of doesn’t inflate fully so it jerks around as more and less air is added. It’s like an angry inflatable pepperami.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Normal things that freak you out on 15:20 - Feb 16 with 5592 viewsmonytowbray

Queueing in shops gives me terrible anxiety. Apparently it's a symptom of adult ADHD which I might have but never bothered getting a professional opinion.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Normal things that freak you out on 15:25 - Feb 16 with 5575 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Normal things that freak you out on 14:38 - Feb 16 by The_Romford_Blue

Wtf? What foreign countries do that? That’s mental!

Not uncommon in this country.

If I ever have a child, I'll probably give it a go.

Poll: Best Football Song

Normal things that freak you out on 16:58 - Feb 16 with 5506 viewsDropCliffsNotBombs

When the Mrs touches her eyeballs to put in / take out her contacts.

Wearing a coat when driving.
Normal things that freak you out on 17:40 - Feb 16 with 5465 viewsuncle

Cold, rubbery, evil toxic filth that are Yorkshire puddings. I feel sick looking at them in supermarkets.

Once cooked, bring 'em on. Love them.

But I cant look at them pre-cookage state - so I make my own.
Normal things that freak you out on 17:42 - Feb 16 with 5460 viewsCotty

Normal things that freak you out on 15:25 - Feb 16 by RoyKeanesDog

Not uncommon in this country.

If I ever have a child, I'll probably give it a go.

Mmmmm oestrogen, yummy
Normal things that freak you out on 17:45 - Feb 16 with 5455 viewsJ2BLUE

Normal things that freak you out on 14:57 - Feb 16 by TIB

Sitting on a toilet to have a numero deux / treat myself to a sit down wee.

A totally irrational fear but I read a story about a snake coming up through a toilet and biting a man on the poiiiinis. Not been comfortable on my throne since.

Fooking good luck finding mine.

Theme park water rides - the water looks so dirty and I just don't trust them

Being alone in indoor swimming pools - I realise this is mad but I always think the bottom is going to open up and i'm going to be dragged down to my death by some sort of sea monster

Piers - ok in areas with a solid floor/carpet but the wood panels where you can see the sea below? Fook that.

I realise there's a pattern here. Oddly i'd be ok on a boat.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Normal things that freak you out on 19:16 - Feb 16 with 5376 viewsSpruceMoose

Normal things that freak you out on 17:45 - Feb 16 by J2BLUE

Fooking good luck finding mine.

Theme park water rides - the water looks so dirty and I just don't trust them

Being alone in indoor swimming pools - I realise this is mad but I always think the bottom is going to open up and i'm going to be dragged down to my death by some sort of sea monster

Piers - ok in areas with a solid floor/carpet but the wood panels where you can see the sea below? Fook that.

I realise there's a pattern here. Oddly i'd be ok on a boat.

I'm sure you'd be fine on a boat - with Newcy's big strong arms holding tight. Aaiiiiii?

Normal things that freak you out on 19:37 - Feb 16 with 5359 viewsHugoagogo

Yes to Cotton wool!

Also, drying up the dishes and having to wipe anything wooden with a dish towel. <shudder>
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024