Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd 13:54 - Feb 16 with 2121 viewsLord_Lucan

PM me

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 13:56 - Feb 16 with 2110 viewsSpruceMoose

Is it closer than Gatwick?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 13:58 - Feb 16 with 2097 viewsBlueBadger

Yes, but do you have spare tickets?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 13:59 - Feb 16 with 2098 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If not, I hear 12th Man has a space he’s willing to giveaway via PM..

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 13:59 - Feb 16 with 2099 viewsBluefish

When you say 15 minute walk who is that based on?

I am currently on crutches and plan to park at county hall as usual but I am dreading the walk. Presumably your offer is further away?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:02 - Feb 16 with 2070 viewsLord_Lucan

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 13:59 - Feb 16 by Bluefish

I am currently on crutches and plan to park at county hall as usual but I am dreading the walk. Presumably your offer is further away?

According to Google maps it's exactly the same distance.

Edit; Also there is a cracking pub round the corner.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 14:06]

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:05 - Feb 16 with 2058 viewsPJH

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:02 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

Must be at County Hall then.
If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:05 - Feb 16 with 2054 viewsBluefish

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:02 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

In that case can I have it please

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:07 - Feb 16 with 2037 viewsLord_Lucan

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:05 - Feb 16 by Bluefish

In that case can I have it please

Yeah, I'll PM you.

Still got more spaces if anyone wants them.

Login to get fewer ads

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:12 - Feb 16 with 2010 viewsSpruceMoose

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 13:59 - Feb 16 by The_Romford_Blue

If not, I hear 12th Man has a space he’s willing to giveaway via PM..

This.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:13 - Feb 16 with 2004 viewsSpruceMoose

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 13:59 - Feb 16 by Bluefish

Have you considered hiring a wheelchair from SpruceMoose Maimed Members Inc?

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:15 - Feb 16 with 1995 viewsBlueBadger

Typical work shy layabout scrounger claiming 'sick'. Wants others to do all his work for him so he can sit around on the internet.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 14:24]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:22 - Feb 16 with 1968 viewshoppy

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:07 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

Yeah, I'll PM you.

Still got more spaces if anyone wants them.

Still available? Could we take one please?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:26 - Feb 16 with 1954 viewsBluefish

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:15 - Feb 16 by BlueBadger

Typical work shy layabout scrounger claiming 'sick'. Wants others to do all his work for him so he can sit around on the internet.
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 14:24]

Pah. I'm not off sick. I'm just "working from home" and have cancelled all of my meetings

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:26 - Feb 16 with 1946 viewsBluefish

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:13 - Feb 16 by SpruceMoose

Have you considered hiring a wheelchair from SpruceMoose Maimed Members Inc?

Does it come with a dashing moose to push it?

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:27 - Feb 16 with 1946 viewsLord_Lucan

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:22 - Feb 16 by hoppy

Still available? Could we take one please?

Yeah, I'll PM you details.

As long as you don't park like women I can easy fit another in.

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:27 - Feb 16 with 1941 viewsBluefish

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:27 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

You know hoppy well

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:34 - Feb 16 with 1918 viewshoppy

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:27 - Feb 16 by Bluefish

You know hoppy well

Git!

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:35 - Feb 16 with 1912 viewshoppy

If anyone wants free parking on Sunday - 15 min walk to Carrot Rd on 14:27 - Feb 16 by Lord_Lucan

Cheers. I’ll make sure KJ isn’t driving then!

You won't be issuing parking tickets with No More Nails, will you?
[Post edited 16 Feb 2018 14:36]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024