Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II 18:15 - Feb 16 with 5080 viewsbenjaminbloom

After our first chat earlier in the week got a bit of 'mixed' reaction, I spoke to Jack from TNC about the East Anglian on our podcast last night - check it out here:

Ps. Look out for a great answer he gives on Ian Milne bringing up other teams parachute payments....!
Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 18:24 - Feb 16 with 5040 viewsLord_Lucan

"Ps. Look out for a great answer he gives on Ian Milne bringing up other teams parachute payments....! "

Can't you just tell me? I'm now off to the pub.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 18:53 - Feb 16 with 4932 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I linked this earlier on

Thought it was very good. Even the nodge lad came over well. Better than his mate the other day that’s for sure.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 19:57 - Feb 16 with 4820 viewsMullet

"everybody thinks we're brothers....."

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 09:24 - Feb 17 with 4463 viewstractordownsouth

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 18:53 - Feb 16 by The_Romford_Blue

I linked this earlier on

Thought it was very good. Even the nodge lad came over well. Better than his mate the other day that’s for sure.

I don't mind Jack these days, he's fairly impartial. His brother, on the other hand...

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

on 09:31 - Feb 17 with 4433 views_

on 09:49 - Feb 17 with 4396 views_

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 10:14 - Feb 17 with 4352 viewsCurrie10

May be worth a watch minus that absolute cretin Chris.
Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 10:14 - Feb 17 with 4350 viewsCurrie10

on 09:31 - Feb 17 by _

He's an absolute melt.
Login to get fewer ads

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 10:22 - Feb 17 with 4335 viewsNot_My_Team

Superb compelling podcast with two thoroughly decent and blummin nice blokes.
on 10:34 - Feb 17 with 4303 views_

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 10:14 - Feb 17 by Currie10

May be worth a watch minus that absolute cretin Chris.

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 10:47 - Feb 17 with 4267 viewsTIB

Really good watch Benjamin. I really disliked this Jack lad but he seems to have matured and provided a decent interview here...dare I say it’d be good to see you two do more interviews to compare each club through the season.

As for that Chris lad, he’s the sort that just needs to get filled in to bring him down a peg or two as he’s an arrogant little c u Next Tuesday. TNC need to ditch him.
[Post edited 17 Feb 2018 10:52]

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 12:52 - Feb 17 with 4112 viewsTractorWood

Really good discussion. As someone else mentioned Jack has matured a lot and Benjamin is very non-confrontational so it was well balanced and not the normal exchange of tired, passive aggressive clichés. Also there is definitely a picture of Benjamin in the Mason's Arms wall of stars in Bury St Edmunds.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 12:56 - Feb 17 with 4098 viewsMullet

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 12:52 - Feb 17 by TractorWood

Really good discussion. As someone else mentioned Jack has matured a lot and Benjamin is very non-confrontational so it was well balanced and not the normal exchange of tired, passive aggressive clichés. Also there is definitely a picture of Benjamin in the Mason's Arms wall of stars in Bury St Edmunds.

I may be wrong but I think Jack in particular has had a lot of hate/threats in his time from certain fans around the country. The other one is starting to learn that lesson too (think it was Brizzle or someone he upset). I'm guessing BB is a good 15+ years older and the contrast is stark.

Didn't accept his view on parachute payments one bit though. I've always been disgusted by them and more so now.

They are a reward for failure and if Town ever got them, it'd make me an uneasy hypocrite because of how they skew the league. Doesn't matter if it's Nodge or Newcastle for me. They're utterly wrong.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 14:33 - Feb 17 with 3981 viewsTractorWood

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 12:56 - Feb 17 by Mullet

I may be wrong but I think Jack in particular has had a lot of hate/threats in his time from certain fans around the country. The other one is starting to learn that lesson too (think it was Brizzle or someone he upset). I'm guessing BB is a good 15+ years older and the contrast is stark.

Didn't accept his view on parachute payments one bit though. I've always been disgusted by them and more so now.

They are a reward for failure and if Town ever got them, it'd make me an uneasy hypocrite because of how they skew the league. Doesn't matter if it's Nodge or Newcastle for me. They're utterly wrong.

I didn't make it to the parachute payments bit. I made to about 50-55 minutes but they were starting repeat themselves about Bart and Gunn and Garner. In the context of getting relegated and leaving the wealth of the Prem, parachutes are a consolation price. Agree they distort the championship but it's the price of always being 46 games away from the richest league in the world. Jack Reeve even admitted most Norwich fans are a bit entitled from the last few years.

Southampton are the 18th richest club in Europe having broadly never competed in the Prem beyond participation. That could be us in 10 years time with some luck, a decent crop of youngsters and bit of cash. I'm sure it won't be though.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 15:06 - Feb 17 with 3916 viewsBent_double

Enjoyed listening to that, nice to hear two fans who clearly know their onions have a proper discussion, rather than just trading insults.

If I could put my pedantic hat on for one moment though....it's 'Norwich v Ipswich' tomorrow, not 'Ipswich v Norwich', bugs me when people do that.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Talk Norwich City Interview....Take II on 20:49 - Feb 17 with 3677 viewsNSL

on 09:31 - Feb 17 by _

Exactly. Just his fake retro shirt and constant tea swigging wound me up, without the words....

Poll: Who was primarily at fault for the defensive mix-up yesterday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024