Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This morning we lost a fellow town fan 19:12 - Feb 16 with 2765 viewsJimmy86

Unfortunately this morning a fellow town fan passed away in Ipswich hospital, after having his life support machine switched off.

Gary Pryke was a season ticket holder in SBR stand upper until this season and was 58. He was a top bloke and a true blue. He had a static caravan up in the Yarmouth area and frequently gave it out to the natives in the club house.

He was a dear friend of my parents, who he took to the local derby at home. Mum and dad were taking a look round the shop, couldn't find Gary anywhere, went outside to see him giving the Norwich coaches the bird on the way in.

RIP to a fellow town fan and true gent. Hopefully we can win on Sunday for you.
This morning we lost a fellow town fan on 19:31 - Feb 16 with 2656 viewsjas0999

Here here. Thoughts are with his family and friends.
This morning we lost a fellow town fan on 19:32 - Feb 16 with 2652 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

RIP

Hopefully a winning goal for Town in the 58th minute for him.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

This morning we lost a fellow town fan on 19:45 - Feb 16 with 2605 viewsJimmy86

This morning we lost a fellow town fan on 19:32 - Feb 16 by The_Romford_Blue

RIP

Hopefully a winning goal for Town in the 58th minute for him.

Despite being on nights I shall be up to watch the game at midday and shall raise a glass on 58 minutes in his memory. We can def beat them if we bring our A game. Reducer on maddison early doors should do the trick
This morning we lost a fellow town fan on 20:22 - Feb 16 with 2530 viewsGunnsAirkick

RIP Gary. Sorry for your loss.
This morning we lost a fellow town fan on 20:56 - Feb 16 with 2446 viewsBlue_Order

Sorry for your loss, mate. Hope Town can do the business for him.
This morning we lost a fellow town fan on 21:57 - Feb 16 with 2350 viewsSteve_M

My sympathies to you and all who knew him.

Thanks for giving a brief biography of him, the bit about the Norwich coaches made me smile.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

This morning we lost a fellow town fan on 22:18 - Feb 16 with 2306 viewsOvertheborder

This morning we lost a fellow town fan on 21:57 - Feb 16 by Steve_M

My sympathies to you and all who knew him.

Thanks for giving a brief biography of him, the bit about the Norwich coaches made me smile.

Whatever side of the border we live on, the loss of a football fan is very sad - especially when one passes away at a relatively early age. As a Norwich fan, I can well understand his reaction to Norwich coaches. That's what we do on derby day; sometimes rational behaviour goes out of he window. When all's said and done, winning or losing a football game matters very little in comparison with the loss of life. RIP
This morning we lost a fellow town fan on 11:27 - Feb 17 with 2003 viewsEireannach_gorm

Too young to leave the stage. Condolences to his family and friends.

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.
Login to get fewer ads

This morning we lost a fellow town fan on 12:59 - Feb 17 with 1910 viewsDebsyAngel

RIP. Condolences and hugs from me xx
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024