Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I reckon Chris Coleman wishes he had held out a bit longer for a job 15:40 - Feb 17 with 1912 viewsDubtractor

His stock will have fallen somewhat after he gets sacked from Sunderland soon.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

I reckon Chris Coleman wishes he had held out a bit longer for a job on 15:43 - Feb 17 with 1903 viewsMullet

Took the money innit.

I wonder if they'll have to pay him off soon and he'll be back at this level next season taking a decent amount of bunce.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I reckon Chris Coleman wishes he had held out a bit longer for a job on 15:54 - Feb 17 with 1873 viewsEastTownBlue

Although he will probably be seen as someone who couldn't reverse their fortunes instead of starting it. A unwise move though.
I reckon Chris Coleman wishes he had held out a bit longer for a job on 16:00 - Feb 17 with 1849 viewsimsureazzure

His stock was possibly overinflated, beaten by England in Euros, runners up in qualifying group to Euros, lucky to have a seriously world class player.
I reckon Chris Coleman wishes he had held out a bit longer for a job on 17:06 - Feb 17 with 1735 viewspointofblue

If he does get sacked would he be a viable replacement for Mick? We've had a penchant of hiring former Sunderland managers under Evans - 2/3 to be exact.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I reckon Chris Coleman wishes he had held out a bit longer for a job on 17:32 - Feb 17 with 1688 viewsbrogansnose

I'm not sure that his stock was that great before the Wales job which obviuosly gave him a better standing. Sunderland are a recognised basket case so it probably won't affect him too much.
I reckon Chris Coleman wishes he had held out a bit longer for a job on 22:39 - Feb 17 with 1463 viewsChe

Average manager
I reckon Chris Coleman wishes he had held out a bit longer for a job on 07:00 - Feb 18 with 1317 viewsshoopdelang

I reckon Chris Coleman wishes he had held out a bit longer for a job on 16:00 - Feb 17 by imsureazzure

His stock was possibly overinflated, beaten by England in Euros, runners up in qualifying group to Euros, lucky to have a seriously world class player.

They qualified for not only the World Cup but then also got through the group stages. This is Wales we are talking about get real he done a great job. Also they play passing football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024