Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Needed: 2 tickets for tomorrow (sat together) name your price 😬 18:29 - Feb 17 with 2253 viewsMonterreyBlue

Evening all, as stated above, am desperate (arent we all) for two tickets for tkmorrows game. Only catch is they need to be together. Name your price and pop me a message. Thanks, J

James

Needed: 2 tickets for tomorrow (sat together) name your price 😬 on 18:39 - Feb 17 with 2220 viewsBlue_Order

£1600.
Needed: 2 tickets for tomorrow (sat together) name your price 😬 on 18:41 - Feb 17 with 2207 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Needed: 2 tickets for tomorrow (sat together) name your price 😬 on 18:39 - Feb 17 by Blue_Order

£1600.

I was thinking the other day at what price if offered would I sell my ticket

I think I’d be able to turn down anything south of £300. Anything above that and I’d have to be seriously tempted.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Needed: 2 tickets for tomorrow (sat together) name your price 😬 on 18:43 - Feb 17 with 2190 viewsJ2BLUE

£55,000

I'll even drive you there.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Needed: 2 tickets for tomorrow (sat together) name your price 😬 on 18:45 - Feb 17 with 2173 viewshoppy

You need 12th man here... where are you? WHERE ARE YOU??? Hic...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Needed: 2 tickets for tomorrow (sat together) name your price 😬 on 18:47 - Feb 17 with 2163 viewsMonterreyBlue

Lol 😜

Would of said £500 for 2 tickets was a fair crack, £55k might be a bit much mate 😎

James

Needed: 2 tickets for tomorrow (sat together) name your price 😬 on 18:48 - Feb 17 with 2162 viewsstrikalite

Needed: 2 tickets for tomorrow (sat together) name your price 😬 on 18:45 - Feb 17 by hoppy

You need 12th man here... where are you? WHERE ARE YOU??? Hic...

He's too busy printing...
Needed: 2 tickets for tomorrow (sat together) name your price 😬 on 22:43 - Feb 17 with 1861 viewshoppy

Needed: 2 tickets for tomorrow (sat together) name your price 😬 on 18:48 - Feb 17 by strikalite

He's too busy printing...

Ah... so that's why he was saying he hadn't got any... he just needed more ink in the printer?

(I was referring more to the Delia on the pitch quote though!)

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Needed: 2 tickets for tomorrow (sat together) name your price 😬 on 23:04 - Feb 17 with 1802 viewsBlue_Order

Needed: 2 tickets for tomorrow (sat together) name your price 😬 on 18:41 - Feb 17 by The_Romford_Blue

I was thinking the other day at what price if offered would I sell my ticket

I think I’d be able to turn down anything south of £300. Anything above that and I’d have to be seriously tempted.

Yeah my price would be about the same, though I’d still probably turn it down and we’d get beat anyway.
Login to get fewer ads

Needed: 2 tickets for tomorrow (sat together) name your price 😬 on 23:12 - Feb 17 with 1786 viewsSpruceMoose

How come you don't have tickets, but want them so very badly?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024