Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? 19:13 - Feb 17 with 2173 viewstextbackup

I hope so

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 19:21 - Feb 17 with 2141 viewsBluefish

J2blue probz

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 20:20 - Feb 17 with 2005 viewsReuser_is_God

My missus works with him, said he’s a massive melt.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 22:11 - Feb 17 with 1867 viewstextbackup

Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 19:21 - Feb 17 by Bluefish

J2blue probz

Na he goes to ganes

Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 22:11 - Feb 17 with 1862 viewstextbackup

Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 20:20 - Feb 17 by Reuser_is_God

My missus works with him, said he’s a massive melt.

So far every person I know has said that lol

Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 22:58 - Feb 17 with 1775 viewsgrimboy

Makes a change for someone who comes from Ipswich speak English.
Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 23:00 - Feb 17 with 1767 viewsmonytowbray

Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 22:58 - Feb 17 by grimboy

How so?

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 23:04 - Feb 17 with 1748 viewsStNeotsBlue

Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 22:58 - Feb 17 by grimboy

Superbly ironic.

I assume you're on a wind up. If not....
Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 23:07 - Feb 17 with 1735 viewsgrimboy

Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 23:00 - Feb 17 by monytowbray

How so?

Most people I see when I walk through Ipswich are speaking a foreign language, Friday lunch time was a fine example.
Login to get fewer ads

Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 23:14 - Feb 17 with 1714 viewsSpruceMoose

Does that bloke on Take Me Out post on here then? on 23:07 - Feb 17 by grimboy

Most people I see when I walk through Ipswich are speaking a foreign language, Friday lunch time was a fine example.

Do you only speak Arabic then or something? I presume you use Google Translate to post on here.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024