Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) 05:06 - Feb 18 with 2544 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 05:08 - Feb 18 with 2541 viewsnsblu1

Yep, big ol mug of coffee on the go.
Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 05:29 - Feb 18 with 2521 viewsI_LOVE_GOLLOB

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 05:08 - Feb 18 by nsblu1

Yep, big ol mug of coffee on the go.

Large tea and the Grand Tour. Less than 2 hours and it'll be beer time.

Poll: How would you kill a budgie?

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 05:31 - Feb 18 with 2520 viewsnsblu1

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 05:29 - Feb 18 by I_LOVE_GOLLOB

Large tea and the Grand Tour. Less than 2 hours and it'll be beer time.

Correct
Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 05:44 - Feb 18 with 2511 viewsBenters2

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 05:31 - Feb 18 by nsblu1

Correct

This.
(No subject) (n/t) on 05:51 - Feb 18 with 2508 viewsnsblu1

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 05:44 - Feb 18 by Benters2

This.

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 06:05 - Feb 18 with 2487 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’ve just woke up before my alarm was set

Can’t get back to sleep even for half hour though. Nerves setting in

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 07:25 - Feb 18 with 2430 viewsBurwell_Blue

No. It’s just a match like any other. I’ve never understood the fascination with Norwich. Then again, I don’t live in Suffolk.
Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 07:33 - Feb 18 with 2419 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 07:25 - Feb 18 by Burwell_Blue

No. It’s just a match like any other. I’ve never understood the fascination with Norwich. Then again, I don’t live in Suffolk.

I don’t live in Suffolk either.

But this is more than just another game. This is Scum away.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 07:48 - Feb 18 with 2387 viewsjas0999

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 07:33 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

I don’t live in Suffolk either.

But this is more than just another game. This is Scum away.

Same here. What ever anyone’s thoughts on MM this is a game we ALL want to win.
Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 09:30 - Feb 18 with 2305 viewsGuthrum

Heck, it's one half of me against the other. My mother was born in Norwich (and lives in Burwell), my late father in Ipswich.

Great rivalries are part of sport, same as the Ashes in cricket and the Calcutta Cup in rugby. The history and local element adds that extra bit of spice.

That's why I'd far rather be in the same division as Norwich, playing (and beating) them than a division or two above.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

on 09:33 - Feb 18 with 2297 views_

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 09:30 - Feb 18 by Guthrum

Heck, it's one half of me against the other. My mother was born in Norwich (and lives in Burwell), my late father in Ipswich.

Great rivalries are part of sport, same as the Ashes in cricket and the Calcutta Cup in rugby. The history and local element adds that extra bit of spice.

That's why I'd far rather be in the same division as Norwich, playing (and beating) them than a division or two above.

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 09:33 - Feb 18 with 2297 viewsJ2BLUE

Derby day fun police alert.

Get in the spirit of it. People explaining why they don't hate them or how they don't get it just annoy the hell out of me. We're a club going nowhere enjoying a few hours of excitement before reality smacks us in the mouth again.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 09:46 - Feb 18 with 2279 viewspeterleeblue

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 09:33 - Feb 18 by J2BLUE

Get in the spirit of it. People explaining why they don't hate them or how they don't get it just annoy the hell out of me. We're a club going nowhere enjoying a few hours of excitement before reality smacks us in the mouth again.

Agreed. I haven't lived in East Anglia for 30 years.
I don't get the post match grief but I still want them buried every time we play them.
Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 09:47 - Feb 18 with 2274 viewsGuthrum

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 09:46 - Feb 18 by peterleeblue

Agreed. I haven't lived in East Anglia for 30 years.
I don't get the post match grief but I still want them buried every time we play them.

Same here, been an exile for 30 years. If anything, it increases the attachment.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 09:54 - Feb 18 with 2268 viewsBurwell_Blue

Anybody else too excited to sleep (n/t) on 09:33 - Feb 18 by J2BLUE

Not at all, just don’t see the point.

I lived in Reading for 8 years and hate them with a passion. That’s my derby day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024