Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely disgraceful refereeing 14:12 - Feb 18 with 1766 viewsjudespiveyg

I'd like to know where the ref found 5 minutes from personally. What a joke.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 14:13 - Feb 18 with 1759 viewsLord_Lucan

30 seconds a booking to start with.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 14:13 - Feb 18 with 1755 viewsCoco

Clutching at straws somewhat

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 14:13 - Feb 18 with 1748 viewssparks

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 14:13 - Feb 18 by Lord_Lucan

30 seconds a booking to start with.

And for each of 5 or 6 subs

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 14:14 - Feb 18 with 1708 viewspointofblue

Or we could, you know, play to the whistle and defend to the end?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 14:14 - Feb 18 with 1702 viewsStokieBlue

I'd suggest that the amount of injury time played is far from our biggest concern in that match.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 14:15 - Feb 18 with 1690 viewsFtnfwest

A goal and four bookings is 3 minutes for a start (and most of the bookings were ours)
Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 14:15 - Feb 18 with 1687 viewsjudespiveyg

There was two minutes tops.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 14:17 - Feb 18 with 1635 viewsITFCBlues

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 14:14 - Feb 18 by StokieBlue

I'd suggest that the amount of injury time played is far from our biggest concern in that match.

SB

Explain how a disciplined away performance where giving the opposition fairly little whilst being a threat as well is something to worry about!?

God - I’m anti Mick but give him and the players some credit for a good solid away performance

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Login to get fewer ads

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 14:52 - Feb 18 with 1490 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Loads of subs and bookings. Time keeping for added minutes comes from fourth official, next?
Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 15:01 - Feb 18 with 1458 viewslongtimefan

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 14:52 - Feb 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Loads of subs and bookings. Time keeping for added minutes comes from fourth official, next?

As a formee referee I would concur normal advice is 30 sec per sub as that requires players to leave the field. Not really sure where this 30 sec per booking is coming from. In most instances these days the booking is simply holding up the card, as many were today. Most refs just note the number on their yellow card these days, and some just rely on the fourth official to do it for them.
Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 15:02 - Feb 18 with 1452 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 15:01 - Feb 18 by longtimefan

As a formee referee I would concur normal advice is 30 sec per sub as that requires players to leave the field. Not really sure where this 30 sec per booking is coming from. In most instances these days the booking is simply holding up the card, as many were today. Most refs just note the number on their yellow card these days, and some just rely on the fourth official to do it for them.

In a second half like that it was always going to be 4 or 5 minutes. Knudsen ultimately cost us the the win.
Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 15:10 - Feb 18 with 1414 viewsWickets

Absolutely disgraceful refereeing on 14:52 - Feb 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Who happend to be Keith Stroud!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024