Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? 14:13 - Feb 18 with 5065 viewsJ2BLUE

If he delivered a derby win he could call me a c unit.

The bigger story is that we deserved nothing from that game. The second half was painful as and negative as you can get. On 67 mins MM made it crystal clear we wanted a point and put Hyam on. Celina didn't get a minute. A win would have been fantastic but it would be papering over the cracks as well.

He just has to go. I became an outer with that Hyam substitution.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:14 - Feb 18 with 3333 viewsFixed_It

Did Hyam actually touch the ball?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

on 14:15 - Feb 18 with 3303 views_

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:14 - Feb 18 by Fixed_It

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:15 - Feb 18 with 3299 viewsLankHenners

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:14 - Feb 18 by Fixed_It

Think him and McGoldrick had about 5 touches between them.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:15 - Feb 18 with 3294 viewsjas0999

I do. Unacceptable behaviour from the so called manager of the football club.
Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:20 - Feb 18 with 3211 viewsMach_foreignBlue

As I firmly expected this pr1ck had no intention to win the match. Just to stop them from playing.
Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:20 - Feb 18 with 3209 viewsgt81

Yeah I agree with this.

Every cliched criticism of Mick's management appeared that second half, had it paid off it would have been luck rather than design.

We played ok first half but were not as dominant as City were second. I don't blame Mick for the last minute equaliser, that's down to the players, but that half had a City goal or two written all over it.
Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:23 - Feb 18 with 3184 viewsFixed_It

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:15 - Feb 18 by jas0999

I do. Unacceptable behaviour from the so called manager of the football club.

A passionate heat of the moment outburst aimed at the people who had publically been telling him his football is sh1t shortly before we scored what looked like being the winner. I can forgive him for that - but no doubt the snowflakes who are quick to criticise everything he does (politely or otherwise) will take offence and use it as another stick to beat him with.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:25 - Feb 18 with 3157 viewsStokieBlue

This is my issue, a win would have been amazing but it's the style of playing which is making things problematic.

I am in the process of trying to get my young son to be an Ipswich fan which is not easy when you live in London not far from Spurs, Arsenal and a host of Chelsea fans at school. He went to PR on Boxing Day and loved it but that was his first ever live game and it was a dull 0-0 draw. He sat down to watch the match with me today (no easy thing in itself for a young kid) and enjoyed it and the goal (immensely actually) but for a lot of the second half he just kept saying Norwich were better and were going to win. He wasn't given anything by Ipswich to enjoy and being a kid he was brutally honest about how bad we were (and we were awful second half).

He's still enjoying it but if we are still like this in a year and he has the chance to see other more local teams then what chance do I have? Obviously watching it with me is a big draw and he enjoys that but will that always be enough? We need to at least attempt to go forward (which it's hard pushed to say we did in the second half) in order to try and lure the next generation of fans in.

It's almost at the point where I think he would enjoy watching a League One Ipswich who attacked and played with some style rather than a Championship Ipswich who do neither.

Guess it's a bit of a tangential rant but I was thinking about it for a lot of the second half. Maybe I'm also totally wrong and he will stick with it and enjoy the ground out results like hardened fans - I'm just not sure if that is going to be the case. For him I'm sure a 3-2 loss would have been more likely to get him hooked than a ground-out result.

Anyway, shame about the result, we were close and that would have been very nice. I can't really say we deserved it on the second half performance though, it was very similar to the game at PR.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Login to get fewer ads

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:25 - Feb 18 with 3144 viewsstrikalite

The game was crying out for someone to get hold of the ball and take us up the pitch second half...that man sat on the bloody bench, we were camped so far back we couldn't get out..just a really poor decision not bringing him on today, agree wanted to hang on, but Celina on would have helped that too!?
on 14:28 - Feb 18 with 3113 views_

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:25 - Feb 18 by strikalite

The game was crying out for someone to get hold of the ball and take us up the pitch second half...that man sat on the bloody bench, we were camped so far back we couldn't get out..just a really poor decision not bringing him on today, agree wanted to hang on, but Celina on would have helped that too!?

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:28 - Feb 18 with 3114 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

As painful as that was it's really the right result for football. If I was neutral watching that, I'd hate to see a team win a game like that. We offered NOTHING

Like the intro to three lions. "We're not creative enough we're not positive enough".

As for MM, I don't like him whatsoever I'm not really picking a "side" though as our fans are thick as well. I just want him gone for football reasons.
Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:30 - Feb 18 with 3088 viewsbraveblue

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:23 - Feb 18 by Fixed_It

A passionate heat of the moment outburst aimed at the people who had publically been telling him his football is sh1t shortly before we scored what looked like being the winner. I can forgive him for that - but no doubt the snowflakes who are quick to criticise everything he does (politely or otherwise) will take offence and use it as another stick to beat him with.

Don’t try to justify his behaviour. These are the people why pay good money to follow the club. The second half defensive performance was awful. He should be dismissed tonight for gross misconduct.
Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:46 - Feb 18 with 3032 viewsstrikalite

on 14:28 - Feb 18 by _

Couldn't do any fkin worse
on 14:47 - Feb 18 with 3024 views_

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:46 - Feb 18 by strikalite

Couldn't do any fkin worse

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:48 - Feb 18 with 2987 viewsstrikalite

on 14:47 - Feb 18 by _

You don't think Celina would have helped?
Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:49 - Feb 18 with 2975 viewsBloomBlue

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:30 - Feb 18 by braveblue

Don’t try to justify his behaviour. These are the people why pay good money to follow the club. The second half defensive performance was awful. He should be dismissed tonight for gross misconduct.

But that doesnt give them the right to tell him to f off. If I got something from Amazon and kept phoning up Amazon to tell them to f off is that correct?
Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:51 - Feb 18 with 2960 viewsRyorry

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:49 - Feb 18 by BloomBlue

But that doesnt give them the right to tell him to f off. If I got something from Amazon and kept phoning up Amazon to tell them to f off is that correct?

Live football a bit different to online retail shopping??!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

on 14:52 - Feb 18 with 2938 views_

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:48 - Feb 18 by strikalite

You don't think Celina would have helped?

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:53 - Feb 18 with 2930 viewsgainsboroughblue

Yes.

That is exactly the same.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:53 - Feb 18 with 2927 viewsOsborneOneNil

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:30 - Feb 18 by braveblue

Totally agree, he’s a disgrace.
Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:53 - Feb 18 with 2919 viewsBluebell

MM said that in the heat of the moment. You can’t blame him for that, at the time I didn’t know he was saying it to the fans.

What you can blame him for are the substitutions. Why Hyam, why Spence?

I was always told the best form of defence is attack. We needed Celina.

As for people moaning at Bart at the end, we could have finished 5-1 if it hadn’t been for him.

Why am I angry and feeling like we lost the game?
Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:55 - Feb 18 with 2906 viewsstrikalite

He can tell me and any others slating him, it was just pent up frustration, i understand that, but what's he going to tell the family section?
on 14:55 - Feb 18 with 2906 views_

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 14:53 - Feb 18 by Bluebell

MM said that in the heat of the moment. You can’t blame him for that, at the time I didn’t know he was saying it to the fans.

What you can blame him for are the substitutions. Why Hyam, why Spence?

I was always told the best form of defence is attack. We needed Celina.

As for people moaning at Bart at the end, we could have finished 5-1 if it hadn’t been for him.

Why am I angry and feeling like we lost the game?

Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 15:03 - Feb 18 with 2880 viewsstrikalite

on 14:52 - Feb 18 by _

Well agree yeah I too would have had Celina for McG without a doubt...

Badly missed Garner, toothless without him, but he was being isolated as we were so deep by then..
Who cares if he was telling the fans to f off? on 15:06 - Feb 18 with 2855 viewsStokieBlue

on 14:55 - Feb 18 by _

The game plan which saw us have 20% possession for the first half of the second half and have to make a lot of last-ditch challenges to stop them getting through?

First half he nailed it and we were good. Second half was shocking. It needed changing, we got lucky with a set-piece. I do get that players were tired but something should have changed a long while before then.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024