Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let's clear one thing up 15:10 - Feb 18 with 13690 viewsGarv

full post above
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 21:03]

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Let's clear one thing up on 15:10 - Feb 18 with 6147 viewsSpruceMoose

It wasn't. He was celebrating.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Let's clear one thing up on 15:11 - Feb 18 with 6120 viewsnoggin

Let's clear one thing up on 15:10 - Feb 18 by SpruceMoose

It wasn't. He was celebrating.

What makes you think that?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Let's clear one thing up on 15:12 - Feb 18 with 6105 viewsstantheman

If you think it was aimed at you, perhaps you should do just that.
Let's clear one thing up on 15:14 - Feb 18 with 6063 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's clear one thing up on 15:11 - Feb 18 by noggin

What makes you think that?

I used my eyes to watch it

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Let's clear one thing up on 15:18 - Feb 18 with 5982 viewspistonbroke

Let's clear one thing up on 15:14 - Feb 18 by SpruceMoose

It matters not , abusive language in the workplace is grevious misconduct , should be instant dismissal , the football stadium is his work place , no excuses
Let's clear one thing up on 15:19 - Feb 18 with 5961 viewsGarv

Let's clear one thing up on 15:12 - Feb 18 by stantheman

Posted by mistake, my full post is above.

Let's clear one thing up on 15:19 - Feb 18 with 5956 viewsLeoMuff

Let's clear one thing up on 15:18 - Feb 18 by pistonbroke

It matters not , abusive language in the workplace is grevious misconduct , should be instant dismissal , the football stadium is his work place , no excuses

Snowflake alert.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Let's clear one thing up on 15:19 - Feb 18 with 5958 viewsDarth_Koont

The chant was ridiculously poor and deserved whatever was coming back, especially in the heat of the moment.

I'll admit it's not 100% it was definitely aimed at the fans who were chanting but that's the most understandable target.

More embarrassing than anything I've seen from us this season and that includes the Burton game.

Pronouns: He/Him

Login to get fewer ads

Let's clear one thing up on 15:20 - Feb 18 with 5942 viewsGarv

Let's clear one thing up on 15:12 - Feb 18 by stantheman

And thanks.

Let's clear one thing up on 15:21 - Feb 18 with 5913 viewsnoggin

Let's clear one thing up on 15:14 - Feb 18 by SpruceMoose

Not saying you're wrong but nobody else is so convinced.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

Let's clear one thing up on 15:21 - Feb 18 with 5907 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's clear one thing up on 15:18 - Feb 18 by pistonbroke

Ridiculous. Football is sanitized enough as it is without that kind of nonsense. Football is nothing like a normal workplace.

If some fans want to spend their 90 minutes abusing the manager then have at it. But it makes them look like massive hypocrites if they get upset when the manager allegedly gives them some back.

Let's clear one thing up on 15:22 - Feb 18 with 5890 viewsbluehook

Let's clear one thing up on 15:19 - Feb 18 by LeoMuff

Snowflake alert.

Joke alert mate. 😂
Let's clear one thing up on 15:22 - Feb 18 with 5873 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's clear one thing up on 15:21 - Feb 18 by noggin

Not saying you're wrong but nobody else is so convinced.

I think there's are plenty arguing both sides of it?

Let's clear one thing up on 15:25 - Feb 18 with 5846 viewspistonbroke

Let's clear one thing up on 15:21 - Feb 18 by SpruceMoose

Ridiculous. Football is sanitized enough as it is without that kind of nonsense. Football is nothing like a normal workplace.

If some fans want to spend their 90 minutes abusing the manager then have at it. But it makes them look like massive hypocrites if they get upset when the manager allegedly gives them some back.

But just now you said it was not aimed at the fans lol
Let's clear one thing up on 15:30 - Feb 18 with 5800 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's clear one thing up on 15:25 - Feb 18 by pistonbroke

But just now you said it was not aimed at the fans lol

I said allegedly

Let's clear one thing up on 15:31 - Feb 18 with 5792 viewspistonbroke

Let's clear one thing up on 15:30 - Feb 18 by SpruceMoose

I said allegedly

So your not sure it was not directed at the fans , glad we've cleared that up
Let's clear one thing up on 15:39 - Feb 18 with 5740 viewsSpruceMoose

Let's clear one thing up on 15:31 - Feb 18 by pistonbroke

So your not sure it was not directed at the fans , glad we've cleared that up

No, I said it is alledged by some fans that Mick aimed it at them. I don't think he did personally.

What I was saying is, I don't get why these fans who spent the match abusing Mick are outraged when he, in their eyes, have them some back. That makes them hypocrites.

Glad to clear that up.

Let's clear one thing up on 15:45 - Feb 18 with 5707 viewspistonbroke

Let's clear one thing up on 15:39 - Feb 18 by SpruceMoose

No, I said it is alledged by some fans that Mick aimed it at them. I don't think he did personally.

What I was saying is, I don't get why these fans who spent the match abusing Mick are outraged when he, in their eyes, have them some back. That makes them hypocrites.

Glad to clear that up.

The only person who knows who his abuse was directed at is McCarthy himself , however abuse in the workplace like I said earlier is gross misconduct , dunno why you chose to argue the point
Let's clear one thing up on 15:47 - Feb 18 with 5683 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Let's clear one thing up on 15:45 - Feb 18 by pistonbroke

The only person who knows who his abuse was directed at is McCarthy himself , however abuse in the workplace like I said earlier is gross misconduct , dunno why you chose to argue the point

No it isn’t - depends on the workplace and football is clearly an exceptional environment

Obviously the manager telling fans to f*ck off isn’t great, but it’s not conclusive that that’s what happened and to be honest I don’t care, I care that we lost our first derby win in god knows how long in the 95th f*cking minute...

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Let's clear one thing up on 15:51 - Feb 18 with 5654 viewsSpruceMoose

Because you're mistaken about what constitutes gross misconduct I guess.

Let's clear one thing up on 16:00 - Feb 18 with 5554 viewspistonbroke

Let's clear one thing up on 15:51 - Feb 18 by SpruceMoose

Because you're mistaken about what constitutes gross misconduct I guess.

Not at all , in my job gross misconduct is a grey area and also indefenceable , I win 95% of my cases , but would struggle to win this one
Let's clear one thing up on 16:04 - Feb 18 with 5532 viewspointofblue

Let's clear one thing up on 15:39 - Feb 18 by SpruceMoose

Glad to clear that up.

I don't think Mick's blunt manner helps matters though; constntly attacking the other side of relationship rather than talking things through and being contrite more often that not ends in a bitter divorce.

The fans shouldn't be slating him IMO and it isn't helping the players in the slightest but I think some of this is resentment from Mick's digs and comments. If he came out and said "I am sorry for the fans as I know the quality of our football hasn't been of the highest standard and not the sort expected at Ipswich but we are trying to work on this and I hope they can stick with us whilst we do so" at the start I think the reception wouldn't be so bad as it is now.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Let's clear one thing up on 16:16 - Feb 18 with 5457 viewshorsehollerer

You really think so? I can't believe that. Thing is, when Chambo scored, I too screamed "Fck Off!" while repeatedly giving my TV the middle finger. I definitely wasn't aiming this at Town fans. You didn't do this too?

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Let's clear one thing up on 16:23 - Feb 18 with 5380 viewsJ2BLUE

You are pathetic. Who cares if it was aimed at us or not? I very much doubt it was but you are desperate to twist it until it was aimed at us because you're constantly negative about everything.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Let's clear one thing up on 16:24 - Feb 18 with 5374 viewseireblue

If you are trying to compare a football stadium to workplace environment.

!. Swearing in any of the workplace environments I have been in is not gross misconduct. Swearing is not even mentioned in T&C's and rules of conduct in all the places I have worked. Some people in certain teams seem to swear quite a bit when achieving targets in a celebratory way.

2.If I was going about my job, and was being abused explicitly, whether that involved swearing or not, then my employer would have a duty of care under the dignity of work act to prevent that abuse.

So if we are going down the workplace analogy of trying to find another way to be critical of MM, unfortunately, that would mean ITFC would be correct to remove anybody abusing MM within his workplace.

Was that the sort of thing you are looking to achieve.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024