Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... 16:12 - Feb 18 with 1710 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

"No need to force it here".

Very very fooking true. Can't believe some on here are suggesting he should have made the cross, risking what bloody happened. Icing on the cake or guaranteed victory?!

Oh and he stopped playing for their goal as well.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 16:13]
ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:14 - Feb 18 with 1664 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

I did think that at the time - I guess with Waghorn (I think) free in the centre it seemed too good an opportunity to pass up. Unfortunately not only was it probably the wrong decision but the delivery was woeful

Not sure that makes him wholly responsible for what subsequently happened mind

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:15 - Feb 18 with 1648 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:14 - Feb 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I did think that at the time - I guess with Waghorn (I think) free in the centre it seemed too good an opportunity to pass up. Unfortunately not only was it probably the wrong decision but the delivery was woeful

It's called situational awareness.
ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:22 - Feb 18 with 1588 viewsEastTownBlue

ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:14 - Feb 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

I wonder how many would have criticised Knudsen at the time for shying away from the cross and taking it into the corner ? Going for the 2-0 was quite tempting.

Hindsight and all of that ...
ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:23 - Feb 18 with 1573 viewsSE1blue

Waghorn looked offside to me anyway. Haven't seen a replay though.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:25 - Feb 18 with 1557 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:22 - Feb 18 by EastTownBlue

I wonder how many would have criticised Knudsen at the time for shying away from the cross and taking it into the corner ? Going for the 2-0 was quite tempting.

Straight away I had this feeling of absolute dread come over me as it feel to him before he'd even crossed it. Nothing between the ears. Didz or someone would have gone one place with it.
ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:26 - Feb 18 with 1551 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:22 - Feb 18 by EastTownBlue

Even though I knew the corner was the better option I was willing him to cross and get the second, given how open Waghorn (again, I think!) was

But then I’m a fan who had visions of going absolutely ballistic, and not a professional who should be keeping a level head

But again - I think it’s a bit of a stretch to pin us conceding on that moment

ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:27 - Feb 18 with 1544 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:23 - Feb 18 by SE1blue

Waghorn looked offside to me anyway. Haven't seen a replay though.

Was behind him wasn’t he?

ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:32 - Feb 18 with 1500 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:27 - Feb 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Was behind him wasn’t he?

Again irrelevant if he does the right thing.
Login to get fewer ads

ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:35 - Feb 18 with 1484 viewsNo9

Their goal was a collective clusterkf.
I wouldn't blame anyone individual
Just that it isn't the first time & I would have expected, by now TM would have trained the players as to how to kill the game with a very short time to go.
Coaching is at fault.
ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:39 - Feb 18 with 1443 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

ESPN3 commentator as the ball feel to Knudsen in the 94th min..... on 16:35 - Feb 18 by No9

Their goal was a collective clusterkf.
I wouldn't blame anyone individual
Just that it isn't the first time & I would have expected, by now TM would have trained the players as to how to kill the game with a very short time to go.
Coaching is at fault.

We reacted really slowly to a quick corner earlier in the game and then stood still 1 up in dying seconds
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024