Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place 17:04 - Feb 18 with 2516 viewsLuk38644

How the hell do we pick ourselves up after that? If you asked me this morning what the ideal outcome would be, it would have been a 1-0 late winner from someone like Chambo, and the scenes when it seemed like that happened were amazing, I'd say more crazy than the play-offs because we thought we'd finally beat them again. It's typical Norwich to go and get a last second equaliser and then celebrate it like they've actually won something of note, yet they never have and never will.

The whole Mick thing is boring. If he's aimed that 'f*ck off' at the fans, it's unacceptable and needs to be addressed but I was p*ssed off that some of our fans felt the need to aim abuse at our own staff during a derby game that was 0-0. Fine, the subs weren't great and the second half performance was dire from us, but the one team you don't slag your own off against is Norwich, and their fans were lapping it up unfortunately.

They are just such an unbearable bunch of w*nkers. Maddison and Klose will be gone and they'll have no money, but I really feel we could have and should have finished them off there. Both sides look well below promotion candidates though.

Bart kept us in the game once again. The back three/five worked well all game, especially Carter-Vickers and Chambo mopping everything up. Iorfa wasn't horrendous at times which is an improvement. The midfield looked decent first half at breaking up play and Waghorn/Garner were constant nuisances, but the second half was very poor. We just sat off them and let them play. I understand it's tough to find the right balance but they were there for the taking if we really attacked them.

The away end when Chambo buried that header though was madness. People going a*se over t*t, hugging strangers and the atmosphere was fantastic. If only we held on because the day we beat Scum up at Carrow Road is going to be a good one.
Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 17:06 - Feb 18 with 2496 viewsJ2BLUE

They're all celebrating the hurt we're going through but seem to have forgotten we've pretty much ended their season.

They'll lose Maddison in the summer. Next season might be an interesting one.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 17:18 - Feb 18 with 2421 viewsjas0999

Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 17:06 - Feb 18 by J2BLUE

They're all celebrating the hurt we're going through but seem to have forgotten we've pretty much ended their season.

Agreed. We will beat them next season. Hopefully with a new manager at the helm.
Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 17:20 - Feb 18 with 2412 viewsSpruceMoose

The cold truth is that the players don't care about the derby anywhere near as much as the fans. They'll be fine. Just another 1-1 draw.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 17:22 - Feb 18 with 2381 viewspointofblue

Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 17:20 - Feb 18 by SpruceMoose

The cold truth is that the players don't care about the derby anywhere near as much as the fans. They'll be fine. Just another 1-1 draw.

Mick as always presented the match as just another one. When asked about it in the week he said he wouldn't mind losing if we won the next ten which is logical but not necessarily what fans want to hear leading into a derby game.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 17:33 - Feb 18 with 2313 viewsLuk38644

Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 17:06 - Feb 18 by J2BLUE

We'll see, that has knocked the stuffing out of us a bit though, the sheer dejection in the stands and on the pitch when Klose scored, absolutely heartbreaking.

Just feel like that was our chance, that was our time to finish them off. So gutted.
Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 17:36 - Feb 18 with 2275 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 17:33 - Feb 18 by Luk38644

We'll see, that has knocked the stuffing out of us a bit though, the sheer dejection in the stands and on the pitch when Klose scored, absolutely heartbreaking.

Just feel like that was our chance, that was our time to finish them off. So gutted.

They're going nowhere
Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 17:40 - Feb 18 with 2246 viewsLuk38644

Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 17:36 - Feb 18 by Joey_Joe_Joe_Junior

They're going nowhere

Neither are we based on that second half performance.

Think today just reiterated that both of us are mid-table Championship clubs and will need another lucky appointment to get us promoted.
Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 17:56 - Feb 18 with 2170 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 17:40 - Feb 18 by Luk38644

Neither are we based on that second half performance.

Think today just reiterated that both of us are mid-table Championship clubs and will need another lucky appointment to get us promoted.

Replace second half of performance with "last two and a half seasons / decade
Login to get fewer ads

Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 18:44 - Feb 18 with 2004 viewsJimmy86

Difference being they'll get 20 million plus and will re-invest the money, whereas we don't
Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 18:48 - Feb 18 with 1971 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Absolutely gutting, I feel worse than after the 4-1 at their place on 18:44 - Feb 18 by Jimmy86

Difference being they'll get 20 million plus and will re-invest the money, whereas we don't

Helps with 3 appearances in the Premise League and some money for good down as well
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024