Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any news on Sitters? 17:20 - Feb 18 with 15454 viewsJ2BLUE

Was that legit or a wind up?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Any news on Sitters? on 17:23 - Feb 18 with 7712 viewsGunnsAirkick

What has happened to him?
Any news on Sitters? on 17:25 - Feb 18 with 7667 viewspointofblue

Any news on Sitters? on 17:23 - Feb 18 by GunnsAirkick

What has happened to him?

Supposedly arrested at the game.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Any news on Sitters? on 17:26 - Feb 18 with 7660 viewsEastTownBlue

All quiet on Twitter.
Any news on Sitters? on 17:27 - Feb 18 with 7630 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any news on Sitters? on 17:25 - Feb 18 by pointofblue

Supposedly arrested at the game.

Hope not. The bloke's just become a dad.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Any news on Sitters? on 17:27 - Feb 18 with 7629 viewsSarge

I saw him
Any news on Sitters? on 17:31 - Feb 18 with 7586 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I spoke to him in the concourse after the game

From what I’ve heard... it happened on the walk back to the station. Hopefully he’s not been done. The policing today was an absolute disgrace
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 17:32]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Any news on Sitters? on 17:36 - Feb 18 with 7475 viewsLuk38644

Any news on Sitters? on 17:31 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

From what I’ve heard... it happened on the walk back to the station. Hopefully he’s not been done. The policing today was an absolute disgrace

One of his mates was saying on Twitter that he got nicked for them being the wrong side of the horses or something.

Norfolk plod are way too OTT every time tbh.

[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 17:38]
Any news on Sitters? on 17:36 - Feb 18 with 7438 viewssparks

Any news on Sitters? on 17:31 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

In what way?

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Login to get fewer ads

Any news on Sitters? on 17:39 - Feb 18 with 7397 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Any news on Sitters? on 17:36 - Feb 18 by sparks

In what way?

Walking back to the station, we were being shepharded down the road and 5 metres away there was numerous lone budgies chanting/mocking/gobbing off. And yet the police did fook all about it.

Any news on Sitters? on 17:41 - Feb 18 with 7338 viewsLuk38644

Any news on Sitters? on 17:39 - Feb 18 by The_Romford_Blue

Walking back to the station, we were being shepharded down the road and 5 metres away there was numerous lone budgies chanting/mocking/gobbing off. And yet the police did fook all about it.

I saw that w*nker with his bike, police were telling Town fans to leave him alone and walk on while he stood there giving it the big'un from behind the police.

Don't know why they let Norwich fans wait for us in the middle of a road either, just park some f*cking vans there, surely? So stupid.
Any news on Sitters? on 17:48 - Feb 18 with 7250 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Any news on Sitters? on 17:41 - Feb 18 by Luk38644

I saw that w*nker with his bike, police were telling Town fans to leave him alone and walk on while he stood there giving it the big'un from behind the police.

Don't know why they let Norwich fans wait for us in the middle of a road either, just park some f*cking vans there, surely? So stupid.

Steve will testify I turned to him and told him to ‘f**k yourself you stupid c**t’. It made me feel a little better at least.

Any news on Sitters? on 17:52 - Feb 18 with 7158 viewssparks

Thats the norm- same at our place.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

Any news on Sitters? on 17:59 - Feb 18 with 7068 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Any news on Sitters? on 17:36 - Feb 18 by sparks

In what way?

Thought the policing was fine tbh, had a nice stroll around the city beforehand,bite to eat, no hassle. On the whole outside the stadium, the police were firm but fair & reasonably good humoured.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Any news on Sitters? on 18:10 - Feb 18 with 6910 viewsLTblue

Hahaha superfan in arrest saga......if you wanted to walk away you could,clearly put himself in line of fire........unnnnnnlucky
Any news on Sitters? on 18:10 - Feb 18 with 6908 viewsMelford

Sitters sorted me my ticket, I was on the train with him and he was a couple of rows in front of me at the match, didn't see him afterwards though. They nick you for anything at a derby game, my brother got nicked outside of Ipswich station at the home game this year.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Any news on Sitters? on 18:19 - Feb 18 with 6771 viewsmonytowbray

Any news on Sitters? on 18:10 - Feb 18 by Melford

Sitters sorted me my ticket, I was on the train with him and he was a couple of rows in front of me at the match, didn't see him afterwards though. They nick you for anything at a derby game, my brother got nicked outside of Ipswich station at the home game this year.

I got shoved over by a copper for being next to a surge forward at the PR game. I was in my Cardinals jersey trying to get to London for the NFL.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Any news on Sitters? on 18:27 - Feb 18 with 6669 viewsMelford

Any news on Sitters? on 18:19 - Feb 18 by monytowbray

I got shoved over by a copper for being next to a surge forward at the PR game. I was in my Cardinals jersey trying to get to London for the NFL.

I nearly got nicked a couple of years ago for feeding a police horse a pork pie.

Any news on Sitters? on 18:32 - Feb 18 with 6591 viewsSuperfrans

Any news on Sitters? on 17:41 - Feb 18 by Luk38644

Scandalous that, having kept us back for 20/25 mins, that they didn’t use this time to clear the budgies out of the way. Had they simply funnelled the fans in the Barclay towards the North stand, they would have removed a flash point and made their jobs 10 x easier. They really didn’t seem to know what they were doing.

And that away bar area is an absolute death trap. Far too small for the away allocation.

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Any news on Sitters? on 18:40 - Feb 18 with 6471 viewsGlasgowBlue

Any news on Sitters? on 18:27 - Feb 18 by Melford

I nearly got nicked a couple of years ago for feeding a police horse a pork pie.

Did callis try to make a citizens arrest on account of the horse being a vegan?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Any news on Sitters? on 18:42 - Feb 18 with 6443 viewsmonytowbray

Any news on Sitters? on 18:27 - Feb 18 by Melford

They had a go at me for petting one. I was like “BUT THE HORSE LIKES IT”.

Also, am I the only one not comfortable with the idea of dragging along dogs to stuff like that? They always seem distressed.

TWTD never forgets…

Any news on Sitters? on 18:45 - Feb 18 with 6403 viewsLuk38644

Any news on Sitters? on 18:42 - Feb 18 by monytowbray

They had a go at me for petting one. I was like “BUT THE HORSE LIKES IT”.

Also, am I the only one not comfortable with the idea of dragging along dogs to stuff like that? They always seem distressed.

That's what they're trained for, don't think they're stressed at all really.

Certainly not the sniffer dogs near the turnstiles anyway, I saw numerous people pet it while it had a potter around.

Wish the police would pick up their horsesh*t though, nearly stood in some today in my new trainers!
Any news on Sitters? on 18:46 - Feb 18 with 6384 viewsITFC_Forever

There were some Budgies standing by the traffic lights giving abuse on the road the Ipswich fans were walking up leading away from the stadium... I did mention this to a policeman that’s asking for trouble, but he said they were going to sort it.

There was a Norwich fan beside the police vans filming the Town fans on his phone. No idea why.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Any news on Sitters? on 18:47 - Feb 18 with 6361 viewsMelford

Any news on Sitters? on 17:36 - Feb 18 by Luk38644

One of his mates was saying on Twitter that he got nicked for them being the wrong side of the horses or something.

Norfolk plod are way too OTT every time tbh.

[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 17:38]

Whoever was in charge of the horses didn't know what they were doing. There were 3 of them keeping us in after the game and another copper came up and let us all out when the horses were still stood there right in the middle of where everybody was coming out.

Any news on Sitters? on 19:24 - Feb 18 with 6076 viewsSteve_M

Any news on Sitters? on 18:32 - Feb 18 by Superfrans

Scandalous that, having kept us back for 20/25 mins, that they didn’t use this time to clear the budgies out of the way. Had they simply funnelled the fans in the Barclay towards the North stand, they would have removed a flash point and made their jobs 10 x easier. They really didn’t seem to know what they were doing.

And that away bar area is an absolute death trap. Far too small for the away allocation.

Yes, we were just left there so the idiots could try and goad us. That was poor policing.

As Rommy says, one kid gobbing of behind a row of police on the way back was needlessly provocative.
[Post edited 18 Feb 2018 19:24]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Any news on Sitters? on 19:34 - Feb 18 with 5961 viewsmonytowbray

Any news on Sitters? on 18:45 - Feb 18 by Luk38644

That's what they're trained for, don't think they're stressed at all really.

Certainly not the sniffer dogs near the turnstiles anyway, I saw numerous people pet it while it had a potter around.

Wish the police would pick up their horsesh*t though, nearly stood in some today in my new trainers!

Dunno, they always seem mega aggy to me.

We've had sniffer dogs come up the SBRL this season. I've warned a few people around me as they weren't at the game they first did it and I know some are partial to a bit of substance.

TWTD never forgets…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024