Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Current form 08:45 - Feb 19 with 1652 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Irrespective of whether or not Mick swore at the fans, the fact is we've only won one game in the last 11, and that against a very poor Sunderland side.

Surely that can't continue to be ignored by Evans, or can it? Depressing times indeed.
Current form on 08:46 - Feb 19 with 1636 viewsITFC_Forever

Does the Leeds game not count for some reason?

2 wins in 11 isn't much better to be fair.

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Current form on 08:46 - Feb 19 with 1635 viewsHerbivore

We beat Leeds last month?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Current form on 09:12 - Feb 19 with 1572 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Current form on 08:46 - Feb 19 by ITFC_Forever

Does the Leeds game not count for some reason?

2 wins in 11 isn't much better to be fair.

DOH missed that one! As you say though 2 in 11 still not great, I wish I knew the answer. Additional funds and a new manager who has a better relationship with fans would help, not sure we'll get either though. Feeling despondent today.
Current form on 09:20 - Feb 19 with 1549 viewsDarth_Koont

You're using a mini-slump in the league and the FA Cup defeat to paint this picture.

In the last six games, we've won 2, drawn 3 and lost 1. Doesn't help our almost extinct play-off challenge but decent enough and I'm sure Evans hasn't ignored that.

Pronouns: He/Him

Current form on 09:24 - Feb 19 with 1527 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Current form on 09:20 - Feb 19 by Darth_Koont

You're using a mini-slump in the league and the FA Cup defeat to paint this picture.

In the last six games, we've won 2, drawn 3 and lost 1. Doesn't help our almost extinct play-off challenge but decent enough and I'm sure Evans hasn't ignored that.

No agenda, I'm not trying to paint a picture, it's just the way I'm feeling at the moment. Like many others I just want to start enjoying football (and particularly ITFC) again.
Current form on 09:26 - Feb 19 with 1508 viewsStokieBlue

Why is your dataset of 6 better than his of 11? Both are entirely arbitrary to support your respective viewpoints.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Current form on 09:29 - Feb 19 with 1499 viewsitfcjoe

Even at 6 games we are miles away from an unlikely play off push, or going down.

Not much to look forward to for the rest of the season with yesterday out the way

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Current form on 09:30 - Feb 19 with 1494 viewsDarth_Koont

Current form on 09:24 - Feb 19 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

No agenda, I'm not trying to paint a picture, it's just the way I'm feeling at the moment. Like many others I just want to start enjoying football (and particularly ITFC) again.

Surely, half of that is about not looking at things in an overly negative way?

There's lots to improve but the negativity isn't helping anyone. Yesterday was almost a fantastic day but for a blip from our best player.

Login to get fewer ads

Current form on 09:32 - Feb 19 with 1476 viewsHerbivore

Current form on 09:26 - Feb 19 by StokieBlue

Why is your dataset of 6 better than his of 11? Both are entirely arbitrary to support your respective viewpoints.

SB

6 games seems to be the standard when looking at form though, most form tables use 6 games. 11 games has been selected to fit a picture of us doing really badly, why not go back another game and make it a nice round 12? I wonder........

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Current form on 09:33 - Feb 19 with 1476 viewsDarth_Koont

Current form on 09:29 - Feb 19 by itfcjoe

Even at 6 games we are miles away from an unlikely play off push, or going down.

Not much to look forward to for the rest of the season with yesterday out the way

Agreed. Rather than keeping our slim chance of gatecrashing the playoffs alive and ending Norwich's season looks like season over for both.

Current form on 09:48 - Feb 19 with 1434 viewsRedWhiteAndBLUE

Current form on 09:30 - Feb 19 by Darth_Koont

Surely, half of that is about not looking at things in an overly negative way?

There's lots to improve but the negativity isn't helping anyone. Yesterday was almost a fantastic day but for a blip from our best player.

I know you're right and I'm usually a 'glass half full person. Just fed up at the moment, not at the result yesterday but everything ITFC in general. I think I need to ignore the intranet for a few days and have a break from it all.
Current form on 10:15 - Feb 19 with 1378 viewsDarth_Koont

Current form on 09:48 - Feb 19 by RedWhiteAndBLUE

I know you're right and I'm usually a 'glass half full person. Just fed up at the moment, not at the result yesterday but everything ITFC in general. I think I need to ignore the intranet for a few days and have a break from it all.

No, I get it.

After 15 years of this, it's hard even to look forward to next season and the return of lots of young talent. We've had more false dawns than a drag queen pageant.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024