Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... 11:16 - Feb 19 with 1577 viewsBluebell

It has been dissected, bisected and even trisected (yes, there is such a word). We are never going to agree about what Mick meant, what Mick didn't mean, whether Maddison was MOTM, whether the substitutions were correct etc. etc.

Have you all forgotten we have a game on Wednesday? We really need to beat Cardiff as Norwich have Wolves away. If we play like we did in the first half yesterday we can beat the Welsh team!

Anybody predicting the score?
Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 11:17 - Feb 19 with 1551 viewsBlueBadger

0-0 or a narrow 1-0 to Cardiff.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 11:17 - Feb 19 with 1559 viewsartsbossbeard

I don't think we've even touched on how brave Chambers was to get his head in there for our goal. Shame it was at the other end.

Decent delivery too.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 11:22 - Feb 19 with 1545 viewsBluebell

Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 11:17 - Feb 19 by BlueBadger

0-0 or a narrow 1-0 to Cardiff.

I am going 2-1 to us. We always win at home when I can't go.
Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 11:55 - Feb 19 with 1492 viewsKieran_Knows

3-0 Cardiff and Mick to walk off the pitch flicking the V sign at all 4 stands.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 12:00 - Feb 19 with 1484 viewsIllinoisblue

I was away all weekend so am just catching up with the swearing and concourse wrecking. Stand by for a fresh batch of pithy comments.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Oh Maddison was certainly MOTM on 12:02 - Feb 19 with 1465 viewsDyland

Little squit that he may be.

Sorry :)

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 12:06 - Feb 19 with 1449 viewsBluefish

Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 11:17 - Feb 19 by artsbossbeard

I don't think we've even touched on how brave Chambers was to get his head in there for our goal. Shame it was at the other end.

Decent delivery too.

Watch again how spence wrestles his man away to leave the gap for chambo

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 12:13 - Feb 19 with 1424 viewschristiand

Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 12:06 - Feb 19 by Bluefish

Watch again how spence wrestles his man away to leave the gap for chambo

So Norwich should have had a free kick then Truce prior to Chambers opening goal? Not many have commented on Angus Gunn getting the ball knocked out of his hands by his own defenders, during the second half, then they get give a free kick for impeding. I thought that was an incredible decision, especially as one of our players was around where the ball was dropped, could have had a open goal to score in if play was allowed to continue.
[Post edited 19 Feb 2018 12:17]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 12:27 - Feb 19 with 1387 viewsBluefish

Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 12:13 - Feb 19 by christiand

So Norwich should have had a free kick then Truce prior to Chambers opening goal? Not many have commented on Angus Gunn getting the ball knocked out of his hands by his own defenders, during the second half, then they get give a free kick for impeding. I thought that was an incredible decision, especially as one of our players was around where the ball was dropped, could have had a open goal to score in if play was allowed to continue.

I don't remember that one but was at other end.

Technically yes they should but nfg

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 12:32 - Feb 19 with 1356 viewsSuperblue95

Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 12:13 - Feb 19 by christiand

I don't understand why this gets brought up. Norwich were clearly about to clear the ball just as the ref blew. Absolutely nothing would have come of it

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 12:37 - Feb 19 with 1347 viewschristiand

Haven't we had enough about yesterday's game?.... on 12:32 - Feb 19 by Superblue95

I don't understand why this gets brought up. Norwich were clearly about to clear the ball just as the ref blew. Absolutely nothing would have come of it

Gunn was trying to roll the ball out, as he brought the ball back he hit his own defender and the ball came loose. I'm sure the referee thought it was a Town player, that's why he gave the free kick. That would have been interesting if that had been allowed to carry on.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024