Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Defensive manager whose team can't defend a lead 12:25 - Feb 19 with 1339 viewsBondiBlue

abuses own fans in local derby. Sick of it now, and I'm not even paying to go to watch. Get out.

On the plus side - wild celebrations from Norwich fans, players and staff at drawing at home to one of the worst Ipswich sides they will ever play made me belly laugh.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Defensive manager whose team can't defend a lead on 13:06 - Feb 19 with 1263 viewsimsureazzure

No no no, some are insisting MM should be a hero, when the reality he is a thin skinned, touchy social media reading, dishonest, defensive coach whose teams can not defend.
Defensive manager whose team can't defend a lead on 13:09 - Feb 19 with 1247 viewsDarth_Koont

Defensive manager whose team can't defend a lead on 13:06 - Feb 19 by imsureazzure

No no no, some are insisting MM should be a hero, when the reality he is a thin skinned, touchy social media reading, dishonest, defensive coach whose teams can not defend.

Why are you exaggerating so ridiculously?

You even have the gall to throw "dishonest" in there as part of your criticism.

Pronouns: He/Him

Defensive manager whose team can't defend a lead on 13:10 - Feb 19 with 1235 viewsimsureazzure

Defensive manager whose team can't defend a lead on 13:09 - Feb 19 by Darth_Koont

Why are you exaggerating so ridiculously?

You even have the gall to throw "dishonest" in there as part of your criticism.

He denies the insult, dishonest.

What exaggeration?
Defensive manager whose team can't defend a lead on 13:15 - Feb 19 with 1208 viewsDarth_Koont

Defensive manager whose team can't defend a lead on 13:10 - Feb 19 by imsureazzure

He denies the insult, dishonest.

What exaggeration?

What you wrote.

I don't know anyone who supports Mick without accepting he has flaws so where's the need to exaggerate that one side is some fantasy of hero worship while your inaccurate picture is one of reality.

Pronouns: He/Him

Defensive manager whose team can't defend a lead on 13:19 - Feb 19 with 1179 viewsimsureazzure

Defensive manager whose team can't defend a lead on 13:15 - Feb 19 by Darth_Koont

What you wrote.

I don't know anyone who supports Mick without accepting he has flaws so where's the need to exaggerate that one side is some fantasy of hero worship while your inaccurate picture is one of reality.

I would not have to dig too deep to find 'he should be treated as a hero' quotes and I would have a great deal of respect for MM if he had of come out and stated that the boo boys were the target of the FO, they certainly deserve it.

He is thin skinned and touchy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024