Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy F Word 15:53 - Feb 19 with 1761 views12th_Man

I can't see what the problem is the same fans that are upset because he showed som passion would be upset if he just sat there and did nothing I know what I want to see

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

McCarthy F Word on 15:54 - Feb 19 with 1742 viewsBlueBadger

Hard cash for your spare tickets?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

McCarthy F Word on 15:55 - Feb 19 with 1737 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Got a spare ticket for Preston away Saturday?

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

McCarthy F Word on 15:56 - Feb 19 with 1731 viewsITFC_Forever

Thanks for the tickets.

The free beers were an added bonus - did everyone get them, or just me?

P 1123, W 500, D 287, L 336, F 1704, A 1356
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

McCarthy F Word on 15:57 - Feb 19 with 1730 viewsWestSussexBlue

What if he walked right past you along the touch line on Wednesday night and to your face clearly said F@ck Off despite you being there to back the team?
McCarthy F Word on 16:02 - Feb 19 with 1703 viewsartsbossbeard

McCarthy F Word on 15:57 - Feb 19 by WestSussexBlue

What if he walked right past you along the touch line on Wednesday night and to your face clearly said F@ck Off despite you being there to back the team?

I think this anger is faux anger with a lot of people. They're not really ar5ed by it, they simply want something further to whinge about him with.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

McCarthy F Word on 16:03 - Feb 19 with 1698 viewsKieran_Knows

I'd probably laugh.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

McCarthy F Word on 16:04 - Feb 19 with 1697 viewshomer_123

What if a player walked past you along the touchline Wednesday night and to his face you clearly said 'F*ck off' despite the player being there to do his best for the team?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

McCarthy F Word on 16:14 - Feb 19 with 1664 viewsWestSussexBlue

McCarthy F Word on 16:04 - Feb 19 by homer_123

What if a player walked past you along the touchline Wednesday night and to his face you clearly said 'F*ck off' despite the player being there to do his best for the team?

Verbally abusing anyone is not something I do, for the manager who is paid extremely well as a professional representation of Ipswich Town to think that’s acceptable is seriously wrong.
I’ve been tired of the whole MM style on the field for a long while now but yesterday’s outburst took him to an even deeper level.
Login to get fewer ads

on 16:38 - Feb 19 with 1613 views_

McCarthy F Word on 16:14 - Feb 19 by WestSussexBlue

Verbally abusing anyone is not something I do, for the manager who is paid extremely well as a professional representation of Ipswich Town to think that’s acceptable is seriously wrong.
I’ve been tired of the whole MM style on the field for a long while now but yesterday’s outburst took him to an even deeper level.

McCarthy F Word on 16:41 - Feb 19 with 1603 viewsblue75

Don’t think he’s that stupid. Be interesting if he did though😄

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024