Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. 20:10 - Feb 19 with 2317 viewsPlums

Some of the budgies were yesterday too. I don’t think I’ve seen our lads wearing them or am I mistaken?

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 20:13 - Feb 19 with 2291 viewsGlasgowBlue

They should have put one on McGoldrick yesterday. I think I covered more distance getting up every ten minutes or so to get a can of beer from the fridge than he did.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 20:18 - Feb 19 with 2254 viewssuffolkpoker

Garner doesn’t need one - find him on the floor
Bishop also doesn’t need one - found on the physio bed

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 20:23 - Feb 19 with 2237 viewsbenno1uk

Proper blokes don’t need any of that modern technology lark.
on 20:26 - Feb 19 with 2219 views_

I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 20:13 - Feb 19 by GlasgowBlue

They should have put one on McGoldrick yesterday. I think I covered more distance getting up every ten minutes or so to get a can of beer from the fridge than he did.

I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 20:27 - Feb 19 with 2212 viewsPlums

I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 20:23 - Feb 19 by benno1uk

Proper blokes don’t need any of that modern technology lark.

That’s what I’m wondering.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.

I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 20:46 - Feb 19 with 2153 viewsbournemouthblue

I thought ProZone tracked all the players movement

Do these trackers have other features like heart beat etc

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 20:51 - Feb 19 with 2131 viewsPlums

I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 20:46 - Feb 19 by bournemouthblue

I thought ProZone tracked all the players movement

Do these trackers have other features like heart beat etc

I imagine so but don’t know, that’s pretty basic functionality.

I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 20:52 - Feb 19 with 2125 viewsMullet

If the budgies were wearing them, how come we lost Klose for the goal eh? Russian interference?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Login to get fewer ads

I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 20:54 - Feb 19 with 2117 viewsWickets

I've got one of them in a draw somewhere!
I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 20:57 - Feb 19 with 2097 viewsMeadowlark

I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 20:54 - Feb 19 by Wickets

I've got one of them in a draw somewhere!

No more talk about "a draw" please....
I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 21:35 - Feb 19 with 2000 viewsStadiumofdark

Gary Croft was an early adopter of such technology I believe....
I see some of the Wigan players are wearing GPS trackers. on 22:54 - Feb 19 with 1859 viewsBLUEBEAT

There’s probably a cost involved so I doubt ITFC use them.

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024