Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well at least Wigan seemed to be having some fun! 00:28 - Feb 20 with 818 viewsRyorry

I thought that, and a bit of excitement, are key ingredients of why we're football fans & supporters of our club? Just seems to be so long since we had any of either ... :( (apart from about 2 mins on Sunday afternoon!).

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Well at least Wigan seemed to be having some fun! on 02:11 - Feb 20 with 781 viewshorsehollerer

Games like this are a great reminder that as long as the ball is round, anything is possible! Wigan had 18% possession in the second half and scored from their only attack. Corner count was 15-0 to Man City. They had to work so hard. Great stuff.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Well at least Wigan seemed to be having some fun! on 07:24 - Feb 20 with 723 viewsBloomBlue

That's because football is about winning it has nothing to do with possession, shots on target, win games and fans are excited irrelevant of style
Well at least Wigan seemed to be having some fun! on 07:32 - Feb 20 with 719 viewsBlueBadger

I just hope that their manager didn't use any naughty words..

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024