Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal 04:54 - Feb 20 with 3104 viewsIllinoisblue

way too high pitched and excitable. Needs to turn it down a notch or three for opposition goals.

Side note: What does Brenner do during the week between games?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 06:46 - Feb 20 with 3043 viewsBlueySwede

Not this again..
just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 07:18 - Feb 20 with 2994 viewsGeoffSentence

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 06:46 - Feb 20 by BlueySwede

Not this again..

Strange how this same complaint comes up time and time again.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 07:31 - Feb 20 with 2981 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I’ve heard it since the game too and he shouts ‘ohhhhhh nooooooo’ which is hardly showing him happy we’ve conceded.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 07:58 - Feb 20 with 2931 viewsBenters2

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 07:31 - Feb 20 by The_Romford_Blue

I’ve heard it since the game too and he shouts ‘ohhhhhh nooooooo’ which is hardly showing him happy we’ve conceded.

Yeah but he always seems happy when the other team scores!
just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 08:02 - Feb 20 with 2911 viewsitfcbam

Get a grip!! How many times does he say oh no?? So you expect a commentator to be monotone when a dramatic equaliser goes in? Nothing said about his blatent excitement when we scored??
just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 08:02 - Feb 20 with 2907 viewsbritbiker

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 07:58 - Feb 20 by Benters2

Yeah but he always seems happy when the other team scores!

But so do many of our keyboard warriors
just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 08:07 - Feb 20 with 2878 viewsBenters2

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 08:02 - Feb 20 by britbiker

But so do many of our keyboard warriors

Thats true.

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 09:03 - Feb 20 with 2811 viewsRegencyBlue

I dont have a problem with his commentary.

Its the interview questions, which are clearly designed not to upset the powers that be at the Club, which wind me up!
Login to get fewer ads

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 10:01 - Feb 20 with 2726 views12th_Man

Don't have to listen to it do you

Poll: Would you like ITFC to sign Colchester's Kane Vincent-Young

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 10:15 - Feb 20 with 2688 viewsThisIsMyUsername

Wooow, I really don't understand this content hate for him. I think he's a good commentator and enjoy listening to him. I was listening on Sunday as I was driving and he sounded absolutely gutted when they scored.

Not sure what you're on about. Give the man a break.

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 12:38 - Feb 20 with 2567 viewsIllinoisblue

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 10:15 - Feb 20 by ThisIsMyUsername

Wooow, I really don't understand this content hate for him. I think he's a good commentator and enjoy listening to him. I was listening on Sunday as I was driving and he sounded absolutely gutted when they scored.

Not sure what you're on about. Give the man a break.

The Brenner fan club has spoken! Don’t hate the guy at all just wish he’d sound a bit sombre when we concede.

62 - 78 - 81

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 13:22 - Feb 20 with 2487 viewsThisIsMyUsername

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 12:38 - Feb 20 by Illinoisblue

The Brenner fan club has spoken! Don’t hate the guy at all just wish he’d sound a bit sombre when we concede.

Why?

Poll: Which of these events will happen the soonest?

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 13:27 - Feb 20 with 2470 viewsJ2BLUE

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 12:38 - Feb 20 by Illinoisblue

He has one tool to use to connect with the audience - his voice. You're being ridiculous. That goal was in the 95th minute, the last minute of injury time when we'd just scored an 89th minute goal that should have been the winner. To both our fans and theirs it was pure drama and excitement. Excitement for us that we had about 30 seconds left to hold out. Excitement for them when it went in.

I can't believe supposedly intelligent people struggle so much with this.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 15:13 - Feb 20 with 2382 viewssoupytwist

He tends to his magnificent beard during the week between games.
just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 15:23 - Feb 20 with 2369 viewsArcher4721

Link please?

He does sound like a big girl most of the time I must admit.
just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 15:24 - Feb 20 with 2363 viewsIllinoisblue

just heard Brenner's commentary on the budgie goal on 13:22 - Feb 20 by ThisIsMyUsername

Why?

that needs to be explained?

62 - 78 - 81

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024